• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Malvo blushed from the head on her shoulder, smiling from the question. "Well... I ever tell ya I was afraid of going down the fire pole?" She pointed to the fire pole at the other end of the playplace.

(I thiiink that's what they're called?)
(XD i think they're just called poles, but it still works nonetheless)

Yuki awed, "really?" She asked sincerely.

(XD i think they're just called poles, but it still works nonetheless)

Yuki awed, "really?" She asked sincerely.

Malvo nodded with a smile. "I was always scared that I'd fall off or have my hand cut."

Malvo sighed at this, looking at the pole for a long moment before giving a single nod. "... Yeah."
Yuki smiled, "i'll be at the bottom waiting for you then." She then latched on to the pole, keeping her thighs against the pole before softly sliding down and landed safely on the sand. "C'mon, cutie, i got you."

Yuki smiled, "i'll be at the bottom waiting for you then." She then latched on to the pole, keeping her thighs against the pole before softly sliding down and landed safely on the sand. "C'mon, cutie, i got you."

Malvo stood up, slowly nearing the pole after Yuki had gone down before biting her lip. Gizmo watched with caution.

Yuki reached up, her smiling face shown as the sun beamed down on it. "C'mere angel, i'm not going to let you fall."

Malvo glanced down to Yuki with a nervous hand on the pole. That glance down now seemed to be a hundred feet higher than what it truly was. Still, though, she gripped the pole. A shaky exhale escaping her while she brought her legs around it to slide down.

Malvo glanced down to Yuki with a nervous hand on the pole. That glance down now seemed to be a hundred feet higher than what it truly was. Still, though, she gripped the pole. A shaky exhale escaping her while she brought her legs around it to slide down.
Yuki raised her arms high as she stuck close to the pole. "That's it. Just like that."

Yuki raised her arms high as she stuck close to the pole. "That's it. Just like that."

Hands squeaking down the pole, Malvo sloooooooowly slid her way down while Gizmo peeked over the edge to watch.

Hands squeaking down the pole, Malvo sloooooooowly slid her way down while Gizmo peeked over the edge to watch.
Yuki smiled at how cute Malvo was before quickly hugging her to her when she got close enough and put her on the ground. "You did it, Pooka! I'm so proud of you!"

Yuki smiled at how cute Malvo was before quickly hugging her to her when she got close enough and put her on the ground. "You did it, Pooka! I'm so proud of you!"

Malvo opened an eye once she felt the embrace, looking to the pole and then Yuki with a wide smile as she'd move to return the hug. "I did! And I didn't even get hurt!"

Malvo opened an eye once she felt the embrace, looking to the pole and then Yuki with a wide smile as she'd move to return the hug. "I did! And I didn't even get hurt!"
Yuki giggled, nodding before kissing her forehead. "I knew you could do it. It's not so scary, is it?"

Yuki giggled, nodding before kissing her forehead. "I knew you could do it. It's not so scary, is it?"

Malvo blushed at the kiss, tightening the hug as she laughed. "Not as scary as I thought it would be, in the end."

Malvo nodded, inhaling before sliding down the pole again while Gizmo screamed excitedly.
Yuki giggled, catching her again like last time. "Very well done, Malvo! Wanna go again but this time you slide all the way down by yourself while i stay close?"

Yuki giggled, catching her again like last time. "Very well done, Malvo! Wanna go again but this time you slide all the way down by yourself while i stay close?"

Malvo giggled as well once she'd been caught, blinking from the question. "... Y'll still be ready t' catch me if I fall, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back