• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"As long as you stay happy. I stay happy. So tonight, make sure you stay veeeeeeeeery happy."

Reaver kept his grin from that, wiggling his eyebrows before pausing as he watched Dei-Loki and Malvo skate around them like a couple of sharks, or wolves on the prowl.

Graham watched them as well. "Why are you two being creepy?"

"Creepy? Who's being creepy?" Dei-Loki smiled innocently.

"I feel like y' both are gonna try and tackle us, or something." Reaver blinked, lifting a brow slightly.

"No, i just don't want a monkey on my back." He smiled back.

Dei-Loki then squinted slightly. "I'm not a monkey."

Malvo gently pushed Dei-Loki to get him to continue skating. "Not like we were gonna tackle yaaa, or anythiiing."

"Who said that i thought that you were going to tackle me?"

Dei-Loki then glared to Malvo, stumbling and re-catching his footing after Malvo shoved him.

"You guys need t' step up yer game a bit." Reaver grinned.

Dei-Loki then glared to Malvo, stumbling and re-catching his footing after Malvo shoved him.

"You guys need t' step up yer game a bit." Reaver grinned.

"You may be demigods, my short, wittle potatoes, but we ARE still older than you and have been in this situation many of times."

"You may be demigods, my short, wittle potatoes, but we ARE still older than you and have been in this situation many of times."

Reaver nodded to that, continuing to eye the two as he kept his back to Graham's. "That said, we know all of yer tricks."

Reaver nodded to that, continuing to eye the two as he kept his back to Graham's. "That said, we know all of yer tricks."

"So what's it going to be? Circle around us, trying to figure out a different plan or come over here, give your Uncles a hug, and call it even?"

"So what's it going to be? Circle around us, trying to figure out a different plan or come over here, give your Uncles a hug, and call it even?"

The two continued to circle, as if thinking about it. They'd then look to each other, smirking faintly before skating over for the hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back