• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ. ๐—ข๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜ --๐š”๐š™๐š˜๐š™ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š 

home

info

rules

roles

• yoooooo, dude! did you see this??
    www. alkpop.com/x-change-entertainment-annouc...
    X-Change Entertainment Announces New Kpop Survival Show "E2"
    A new show that will break borders with a diverse cast of....

omg!! that looks sick!

ikr we should totally watch it together. they've intro'ed some of the members already and ๐Ÿฅต

link link link!

here:
    www. kprofiles.com/E2B-&-E2G-members-profiles/

they rlly are fine
    those gg members can have my whole heart tho ๐Ÿฅบ

The world is your stage-
    Own it

Eight countries, eight slots, hundreds of hopefuls. Back in January, X-Change Entertainment announced the competition of the century--a survival show, โ€œE2โ€. Unlike other survival shows, this one would have trainees from all around the world, causing it to be dubbed the โ€œbattle of the countriesโ€ show. X-Change hosted auditions in the USA, UK, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China, Thailand and Canada. Thousands of hopeful trainees showed up to each audition and after an intensive callback and selection process, the chosen eight were announced.

However, not everything is as it seems. For one, well, the male and female trainees just donโ€™t get along. While they may appear as best friends on camera, there is a lot of bitterness when the cameras are off. But then a discovery is made that may cause them to put the dislike behind and unite around a common cause. Somehow, they find out that the show is rigged and that the girls were set to win from the start. Even though they donโ€™t see eye to eye with the boys, the girls know that this is unfair. Now theyโ€™re faced with a dilemma; do they announce it publicly in hopes that it will be changed, or just keep quiet?
coded by hanthesunbeam

Last edited:
๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€

i'm not really a grp kinda person, but i am very intrigued. my internal dilemma ensues.

welcome welcome to our hot mess ^^
shoutout to A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba for the GORGEOUS code my coding inept self could never

as it says above, please don't hesitate to reach out to any or all of us with any questions/comments/concerns !

uhm,, hello??

who gave y'all the right to create this amazing kgrp ??

sign me up bitch

hello you have my attention, kthx

๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€

i'm not really a grp kinda person, but i am very intrigued. my internal dilemma ensues.
We don't bite! We'd love to have you c:

uhm,, hello??

who gave y'all the right to create this amazing kgrp ??

sign me up bitch
YAS MY QUEEN

hello you have my attention, kthx
Gurl, you know I love u right? ๐Ÿ˜˜

I'm crawling out of my hole to express interest
Well I'm glad we're graced with your presence.

tentatively interested!
Love to have you hun! c:

oh my gosh, i love this!! (also hi han, it's fated!!)
Omg!!!! Hi!! It's so good to see you! I'm glad you're here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Users who are viewing this thread