• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฐ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hey lovelies, i finally finished my little bb (i may edit him here or there, but for the most part, he's finished!) ๐Ÿฅบ i realize that i have some impressive competitive (cough cough allure allure i bow down to you ๐Ÿ™) so even if he isn't selected for the role, i'll still be super proud of ronen as a character haha (i love him and he'll forever be my child) ๐Ÿ˜Œ

thank you all for this opportunity! this premise is so cool and it sounds like an incredible story to follow -- if i don't make it in to the final round (damn this is really its own survival show ๐Ÿ‘€) i'll for sure be keeping an eye on this to see where it goes!!

hey lovelies, i finally finished my little bb (i may edit him here or there, but for the most part, he's finished!) ๐Ÿฅบ i realize that i have some impressive competitive (cough cough allure allure i bow down to you ๐Ÿ™) so even if he isn't selected for the role, i'll still be super proud of ronen as a character haha (i love him and he'll forever be my child) ๐Ÿ˜Œ

thank you all for this opportunity! this premise is so cool and it sounds like an incredible story to follow -- if i don't make it in to the final round (damn this is really its own survival show ๐Ÿ‘€) i'll for sure be keeping an eye on this to see where it goes!!
THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME i have not been getting alerts for this thread at all even though i should be! grrr rpn
ronen is such a sweetheart omg โ™ฉั”(๏ฝฅฮ˜๏ฝฅ๏ฝก)ั you should def be proud of him!

benji should be up by the end of today (est) or early tomorrow. i'm rlly looking forward to seeing everyone else's completed characters too โ™กโ™ก

ANNOUNCEMENT
so A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy and i were having a meltdown earlier because we were dreading having to pick the cast tomorrow. there were just too many amazing applications posted and we really didn't want to have to choose (and we're all terrible at making decisions). so, we decided to add two more roles/countries! one female, one male, and they're posted below^^ they'll be added to the actual code later. but for now, enjoy, and feel free to apply for the two newbies !

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty allure allure Uxie Uxie reveriee reveriee natasha. natasha. Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery triples triples pomme pomme

FRANCE
โ€œthe jokerโ€, โ€œthe pranksterโ€ and โ€œthe clownโ€ are just some of the nicknames that the E2G member from france hears on the daily. and rightfully so, considering sheโ€™s a whole entire comedian. thereโ€™s hardly a time, apart from when sheโ€™s on stage, where sheโ€™s not telling a joke. if she can actually say something without telling a joke remains to be seen.
position: lead vocals, lead dancer, visual

BRAZIL
cue the puppy emoji. the boy from brazil is a big olโ€™ golden retriever puppy. overly kind, loyal to a fault and one hundred percent lovable, heโ€™s the type everyone wants to have and be around. patient and calm, heโ€™s the mediator of the group, the member the others go to whenever they need advice or help. busy schedule or lazy day in bed, he will always be by your side, along for the ride.
position: lead rapper, center, face of the group

*crawls out of my little rat hole, visibly injured but screaming victoriously* BENJI IS UP!

the new roles are so precious!
i am just completely drained from school and work so the thought of making another character makes my head hurt BUT i do hope i get to see some applications for the newbies ^^

God, I need to stop using gifs to communicate lol, I hope everyone is having a good night. Tomorrow is, for a lack of better words, heartachingly exciting. Regardless of those accepted or not, you're all really great people and I appreciate you ^^

so not at me forgetting a crucial piece to the announcement
donโ€™t blame me blame the cold meds

but what i forgot was: feel free to apply for the new countries with a whole new character! but also feel free to change the country that your existing character is from to one of the new ones if you feel as if itโ€™s a better fit, like it better, etc.

allure allure Hero is such an intense song, a great choice :P
thanks! and YES hero is such a CLASSIC, definitely one of my favorite monsta x tracks as a monbebe hehe
tenor.gif

Ok! Guangli is officially finished. ;-;
He is ready and willing to legitimately fight anyone for his children.
oml i love him guangli is wonderful sdjskf ๐Ÿฅบ super insignificant detail, but do you know the chinese characters for his name?

Chinese is hard @_@ when I reach fluency in Korean, I might attempt Japanese but I don't know if I'll ever touch Chinese

Korean just has the lowest barrier to entry because ํ•œ๊ธ€ is trivially easy compared to Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji
very true !!! i think picking up chinese first makes learning the rest easier but chinese is so difficult to learn without proper teachers i feel.,., i've tried teaching korean friends mandarin before and when i tell you the difficulty in explaining z, s and q... hghfhfh it was suffering for both of us

Thank you! He is my little stressed mom. I found it finally, it's actually ๅงš ๅนฟๅˆฉ. I normally like to have it already.
ooh that's a nice name !! the meaning suits him well too which is very very cool ๐Ÿ‘€

Korean just has the lowest barrier to entry because ํ•œ๊ธ€ is trivially easy compared to Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji
that's true! haha we should thank that emperor who created the system to improve literacy levels because it has served its purpose well ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™

very true !!! i think picking up chinese first makes learning the rest easier but chinese is so difficult to learn without proper teachers i feel.,., i've tried teaching korean friends mandarin before and when i tell you the difficulty in explaining z, s and q... hghfhfh it was suffering for both of us
It would be easier if they knew ํ•œ์ž (Hanja) as well.

ooh that's a nice name !! the meaning suits him well too which is very very cool ๐Ÿ‘€

that's true! haha we should thank that emperor who created the system to improve literacy levels because it has served its purpose well ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™
If I had a penny for everytime someone told the story of King Seyjong... Lol

When I tell people how easy it is, I'm like.

It was made for illiterate dirt poor farming commoners in the 1400s

So like, it should be easy for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back