• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ - ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฐ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

dreamglow

๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
the world is your stage ooc !

due date is
september 16th !

might be a lil late to finally say hi sfjskdjgl, but iโ€™m just dropping in to say that i love this premise and iโ€™m super excited to potentially rp w yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅบ

might be a lil late to finally say hi sfjskdjgl, but iโ€™m just dropping in to say that i love this premise and iโ€™m super excited to potentially rp w yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅบ

we're excited to write with you too !!

Throwing my hat in the ring. I spent so much time just picking the color palette - IU lol. The UK spot seems to be highly contested but that only made me more determined. I really don't mind if it's accepted or not, I'm just proud of my best CS in a long time.

I also ended up making myself cry while writing again, I really gotta stop making really sad backstories.

Throwing my hat in the ring. I spent so much time just picking the color palette - IU lol. The UK spot seems to be highly contested but that only made me more determined. I really don't mind if it's accepted or not, I'm just proud of my best CS in a long time.

I also ended up making myself cry while writing again, I really gotta stop making really sad backstories.
!!! just wanted to say i loved ur cs and i love irene ;;;;;;w;;;;;

and Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery i love the code bhfdhsfbdsk

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty haha no worries weโ€™re in the same boat ;P i gotta use these wonderful freebies by these wonderful coders bc I am absolutely inept at code oops

but seriously I second that statement ๐Ÿ˜ญ everyoneโ€™s code is beautifulll

๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
I'm glad I had a chance to use it.
I'm even more glad I could make others happy

Knowing myself, I'd end up making some of the most ambitious code imaginable xD
Color gradients, audio, video, gifs, etc etc

I know some people who prefer not to use images or FCs for characters, opting for writing their description, while some spend hours looking for a good picture/FC
I personally find FC's super inspiring, I usually start with it and made a character based on what I think they would be like. So if I made code, it would probably be based mostly around the image of a character. The more detailed image/video concepts I can fit, the better. It's aesthetic and it reminds you "Hey, this is that person" and as they always say, a picture is worth a thousand words. A good combination of show and tell is important to me.

Ramble ramble ramble

it would probably be based mostly around the image of a character. The more detailed image/video concepts I can fit, the better. It's aesthetic and it reminds you "Hey, this is that person" and as they always say, a picture is worth a thousand words. A good combination of show and tell is important to me.
this is super similar to my creative process for codes too! I normally go based in vibes and overall tone of the rp. I code to add to the aesthetic of my rps.๐Ÿ˜Š

ezgif-6-fe6341706a2b.gif
Not tryna simp, but seriously. I'm pretty picky about stuff usually

I'm just humbled I could bring someone joy. I was honestly kinda nervous, about using someone else's code since everyone seemed to have their own, and it being the code of some else in the rp no less. I didn't want to step on any toes, I'm not sure how people feel about things I do, so I usually just kinda assume it's negative ;-; so it's reassuring to know it's not.

I'd like to return the favor and make a code myself that's good enough you'd ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) be inclined to use it yourself someday ๐Ÿฅบ
ahhh I talk to much eep
I'm also not very good at receiving or giving complements

View attachment 781062
Not tryna simp, but seriously. I'm pretty picky about stuff usually

I'm just humbled I could bring someone joy. I was honestly kinda nervous, about using someone else's code since everyone seemed to have their own, and it being the code of some else in the rp no less. I didn't want to step on any toes, I'm not sure how people feel about things I do, so I usually just kinda assume it's negative ;-; so it's reassuring to know it's not.

I'd like to return the favor and make a code myself that's good enough you'd ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) be inclined to use it yourself someday ๐Ÿฅบ
ahhh I talk to much eep
I'm also not very good at receiving or giving complements
asdfghjkl pls I would love to use one of your codes when you start coding that would make me really happy but don't feel pressured to do it I like making codes for everyone to use <3

asdfghjkl pls I would love to use one of your codes when you start coding that would make me really happy but don't feel pressured to do it I like making codes for everyone to use <3
Aww you're too sweetttt <3

Listening to Sassy Me and suddenly having an idea for a specific type of character.... ๐Ÿ‘€

not at me changing ryeo's fc last minute

n e ways, he's finished and posted pls love him k thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back