• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World is Under Maintenance So We Decided To Use Magical Mechs To Fix It

Congrats to the below pilots for being approved! :)

Apophis - Yulia Suzurai
Resonance - Sigmundr
Sasori - Yumeko Suzurai
Tiamat - Annji Sonoshee
Skadi - Lucinda Ardent

By now, everyone who submitted apps (from Apophis to Skadi) should have received their feedback messages, regardless of their results.
As mentioned by A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight earlier, apps are not closed! We'll be keeping this RP open to apps indefinitely so if you're interested, just join our server and send in an app.

This looks super cool! I'll start working on a character idea and drop it in the apps.

I did have a question tho- are the pilot mages physically sitting inside their mechas during missions/combat? or are the pilot mages manipulating their mechas from afar?

Polite reminder to interested applicants. Please hop onto our discord and take a look at the rules and take appropriate actions for proper access before sending in your applications. Thank you for your time! also please take a look at our lore because we worked really hard aosidfuoaisdf

This looks super cool! I'll start working on a character idea and drop it in the apps.

I did have a question tho- are the pilot mages physically sitting inside their mechas during missions/combat? or are the pilot mages manipulating their mechas from afar?
The pilot mages are protected in their mecha but also this can depend on what the mage wants. The mecha will evolve once the calibration process starts when they get their new special mecha once they graduate to rank C! More information will be in the lore for you to browse.

The mecha are essentially magic wands rather than a gun or a car. Hopefully this explains everything!

Congrats to the below pilots for being approved! :)

Rasputin - Roland D'Orleans
Bellator - Atlas Common
Raijin - Jiro Takemura

You should expect DM's from us soon, regardless of whether you were approved or rejected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back