• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The world hates us - mutants.

This is a call for anyone who has loves the ideas of mutants.

I don't know of its just me. But I'm tired of being in group chats where no one roleplays, maybe that's because I'm GMT time and everyone else is different. But I hope to find some people wish to create this world with me.

In a world torn by War, mutants have been forced underground, they have been hunted and killed. Neighbour turned against neighbour. Friend against friend. Humans feared what they did not understand, and what they did not understand they needed to control and they could not. So they decided to kill.

In this rp I welcome anyone with a male or female oc! Please be above the age of 18. Please rp in third person. And please be able to write more than 20 lines.

Please be comfortable with action, adventure and romance!

I hope to create this on discord so please lemme know of your interest on here first then add me. My tag is averagefictionalone#0812.

Look forward to it!

You had me up until you mentioned Discord. First, if you meant to keep the main RP on site then I apologize, but considering there is nothing here to indicate that here is a link to the Off-Site Ad Area. Second, if your biggest problem is that people use the out of character chat area too much and the in character section not enough, then I suggest not using discord. In my experience, Discord encourages rapid-fire posting, which isn't good for posts of 20 lines or more.

Sorry if I sound rude as that's not my intention. Best of luck with this moving forward!

You had me up until you mentioned Discord. First, if you meant to keep the main RP on site then I apologize, but considering there is nothing here to indicate that here is a link to the Off-Site Ad Area. Second, if your biggest problem is that people use the out of character chat area too much and the in character section not enough, then I suggest not using discord. In my experience, Discord encourages rapid-fire posting, which isn't good for posts of 20 lines or more.

Sorry if I sound rude as that's not my intention. Best of luck with this moving forward!

Id already put out an add on the offsite area after starting with a general more wider post on the general discussion to which I was told after a series of almost Spanish inquisition type questions to put it out on an interest check. Which I have done.

I find discords layout for roleplay easier than rp nation as you can split you conversation easier and yet it still be in one place. You must have some lucky experience then because I have known nothing of rapid fire posting in discord.

I simply use discord because the layout is far. Easier for me to understand than rp nation as I use my phone more then my laptop.

As stated already you have my potential interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back