• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The World Has Died

"Listen...Nobody on this rock we call home is perfect, but we are still people. We will endure."

Artbreeder_Custom.jpeg
Name: Mark J. Schröder (Pronounced as Schruda)

Nickname(s): Smilez

Ethnicity: White/German

Belief(s): None

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Sexuality: Straight

Previous Job(s): Bank Robber, Hacker, Part-Time Electrician.

Bodybuild: Meso-Ectomorph

Medical Issue(s): Minor Allergies to Dust and Ashes, Allergic to Penicillin.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 203 Pounds

Clothing/Armor: Black Sneakers. Blue Jeans. Black Leather Jacket. A Grey Faux Fur Ushanka. A Bulletproof Vest that can withstand up to a few 7.62 rounds ( or smaller). A Grey Variant of the Mil-Tec MOLLE Assualt Pack. A Norkan 3M 68P71 Full-Face Respirator (For areas that are harmful to Mark's lungs).

Skill(s): Stealth, Electronic-Work, Engineering, Hacking, Basic Survival, Hand-to-Hand Basics, And Trained Marksmanship.

Dislikes: Liars, Hippies, Police, and Tear Gas.

Supply(s): A Olive-Colored 24 Oz Steel Canteen, A Ziploc bag filled with 20 small filter replacements for his respirator, A Small Set of Pans/Silverware (For Cooking), A couple of bags of Jack Links Beef Jerky, A bottle of Vitamins, a few packs of graham/salted crackers, Spare Magazines that fit 7.62x39, along with items for cleaning/washing.

Firearm(s): A Semi-Auto Classic 1948 AK-47 Chambered in 7.63x39 with a custom-made suppressor that lowers the decibels of the AK from 159 down to 85 decibels, which is quite amazing for a genius like Mark.

Melee Weapon: Stainless Steel Claw-Hammer

Backstory:
Mister Schröder was born in Berlin in Germany to a widow, who then moved to America after his birth. Shortly after becoming citizens, His mother began a small leatherworking business and he grew up helping her after school was over. However, Over time he learnt that his mother began to suffer from Cancer, and at a young age, stole money from businesses in order to buy his mother the treatment she needed. As he got older, Gangsters in the Los Angeles area began to hire him at a side-orker to rob banks and such.
From robbing a few banks, He learned new things, such as:
Engineering, Hacking, and even Electric-Work!
At age 17, His mother died from cancer despite all the money he put in for her. He went on a rage, was caught by the FBI, and they kept him for questioning. After half a year in Jail, They put him on house arrest for ten years.
Whenever he was finally released from house arrest, He was amazed at how the world changed, but how technology still had one flaw:
It could be bypassed.

Last edited:
"Listen...Nobody on this rock we call home is perfect, but we are still people. We will endure."

View attachment 903290
Name: Mark J. Schröder (Pronounced as Schruda)

Nickname(s): Smilez

Ethnicity: White/German

Belief(s): None

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Sexuality: Straight

Previous Job(s): Bank Robber, Hacker, Part-Time Electrician.

Bodybuild: Meso-Ectomorph

Medical Issue(s): Minor Allergies to Dust and Ashes, Allergic to Penicillin.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 203 Pounds

Clothing/Armor: Black Sneakers. Blue Jeans. Black Leather Jacket. A Grey Faux Fur Ushanka. A Bulletproof Vest that can withstand up to a few 7.62 rounds ( or smaller). A Grey Variant of the Mil-Tec MOLLE Assualt Pack. A Norkan 3M 68P71 Full-Face Respirator (For areas that are harmful to Mark's lungs).

Skill(s): Stealth, Electronic-Work, Engineering, Hacking, Basic Survival, Hand-to-Hand Basics, And Trained Marksmanship.

Dislikes: Liars, Hippies, Police, and Tear Gas.

Supply(s): A Olive-Colored 24 Oz Steel Canteen, A Ziploc bag filled with 20 small filter replacements for his respirator, A Small Set of Pans/Silverware (For Cooking), A couple of bags of Jack Links Beef Jerky, A bottle of Vitamins, a few packs of graham/salted crackers, Spare Magazines that fit 7.62x39, along with items for cleaning/washing.

Firearm(s): A Semi-Auto Classic 1948 AK-47 Chambered in 7.63x39 with a custom-made suppressor that lowers the decibels of the AK from 159 down to 85 decibels, which is quite amazing for a genius like Mark.

Melee Weapon: Stainless Steel Claw-Hammer

Backstory:
Mister Schröder was born in Berlin in Germany to a widow, who then moved to America after his birth. Shortly after becoming citizens, His mother began a small leatherworking business and he grew up helping her after school was over. However, Over time he learnt that his mother began to suffer from Cancer, and at a young age, stole money from businesses in order to buy his mother the treatment she needed. As he got older, Gangsters in the Los Angeles area began to hire him at a side-orker to rob banks and such.
From robbing a few banks, He learned new things, such as:
Engineering, Hacking, and even Electric-Work!
At age 17, His mother died from cancer despite all the money he put in for her. He went on a rage, was caught by the FBI, and they kept him for questioning. After half a year in Jail, They put him on house arrest for ten years.
Whenever he was finally released from house arrest, He was amazed at how the world changed, but how technology still had one flaw:
It could be bypassed.

Looks fine to me. You can post in the main rp and we'll get you to us!

Someone work on getting a post up, Please

I would like for this RP not to die out!

Hey, just wanna let you all know that I'm going to be gone for a week, so either go on without me for a bit or do whatever you want to do.

Hey, sorry again for not posting, I was gone for longer than expected. Anyways, I'll get a post up sometime today, hopefully!

Hey I'm sorry but I think I'm gonna step out of this if it's okay with y'all, I just haven't been feeling very motivated lately

I'm back. And we're still looking for at least one more person to join us in our rp! If you were interested and would like more information please post here or message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back