• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The World Has Died

Two main questions:
What does zombification look like? (If I came across a dead/bitten guy that was about to be a zombie. What would happen that the layman can observe?)
How strong and fast are typical zombies compared to humans?

Is the BBC code normally this fiddly in this forum? It took a bit of wrestling with it to keep it from showing [/FONT] in the post.

On that note, my post is up. I guess that means Nagabe Nagabe is next.

Is the BBC code normally this fiddly in this forum? It took a bit of wrestling with it to keep it from showing [/FONT] in the post.

On that note, my post is up. I guess that means Nagabe Nagabe is next.

Zombies are faster and stronger when they are fresh, but are still around the strength and speed they were when alive. If you saw a corpse beginning to turn, you wouldn't notice much until the moment before resurrection, when the thing will start moving.

Zombies are faster and stronger when they are fresh, but are still around the strength and speed they were when alive. If you saw a corpse beginning to turn, you wouldn't notice much until the moment before resurrection, when the thing will start moving.
Thanks.
Looks like my post won't need any edits.

I'm interested. But I'm also way past due to crash due to jet lag right now, so I'll check this out properly tomorrow. 👍

ok, let me rephrase my question. When did it start? as in when did they first start rising from the dead

We are still accepting people, and we can work people in through the story. If we skip anyone who's still playing after twenty-four hours, they are free to rejoin when they get the chance, I just don't think it's fair to make everyone else wait when one person can't post.

Hey everyone sorry for my lack of activity, something in the family came up and hopefully things are clear now lol, ill be more active now but of course 1 or 2 days out of the week by a small chance I wont respond coz work lol, but I assure you im still here!

I'm glad things resolved for you Nagabe! Take your time, and we won't leave your character behind so you can hop in when you can.

Oh, thanks for not leaving me behind lol, I'll make a "starter" soon so hold on tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back