• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The World God Only Knows: The normal-verse

Hello,
I'm looking to do an alternate universe version of the anime series: The World God Only knows. If your not sure what anime this is, here is the description of it:
Dating sim master Keima Katsuragi wants nothing more than to immerse himself in the 2D world, chasing digital girlfriends. But when the so-called “Capturing God” answers a mysterious email from an unknown sender, Keima finds himself chasing down real-life ladies in an attempt to help the peppy demon Elsie de Lute Irma capture “lost souls” escaped from the depths of hell. Now, lest the explosive collar around his neck detonate, Keima must convince various girls to fall in love with him in order to scare out the souls hiding in their hearts.

Now that you guys know a little bit of background on the anime in question, I'd like to describe what exactly this group rp is looking to do and what you can expect from the rp itself.

This rp is focused in an alternate universe of above said anime where it seeks to answer the following questions and maybe show an alternate version of the story-line portrayed in this specific series: What if Keima had never answered the message on his PSP and instead of being the one to go after girls and forced to complete a contract so that he didn't die, what if he was the one being pursued by 3D girls and him getting the attention from 3D girls that he so desperately tried to avoid outside of his dating sim games? Would he still attempt to keep himself at arms length and would the girls simply just go away or despite his attempts to keep them at arms length would a handful of them manage to break through his defenses and change him for what they thought, was his own good...?

What potential players can expect from this rp is:
- Instead of using the main characters and all the various "conquests"(As described by Keima himself) portrayed in the series, OC's created by the players involved in this rp will be put in place of them.
- A harem or love triangle portrayed around a determined and agreed upon number of female OCs by the all members of the rp itself.
- Slow-burn or fast skip romance depending on the preference of everyone involved.

If people are interested in this, please feel free to comment here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them as best as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back