• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The World, Decayed - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Theyre mostly called infected.

You're correct- all except for bloaters and shamblers are capabke of running.

The brain is still located where a brain is located. The fungus acts as a sort of "shield" to it.

All infected can be damaged in the same way you would damage a person, because they are fundamentally still people. So you could choke out a runner, or stab a clicker to death. A blow to the head is going to be more effective, but may also take multiple shots if the fungus has grown enough to act as a form of armor.
Thanks. 👍

I also posted my changed to my character. Nothing much was changed, just added a little to the physical description. I feel it's a little short, but the clothes, weapons and gear had there own sections, and I felt like it'd be a little redundant to describe them again.

calamity_ calamity_
how has it affected the wild life? is it like the I am legend where they are immune to airborne, or does it not affect them at all? or maybe they are in the same boat we are in?

Nope, it can't be transferred between species. Maybe a different version of it will mutate down the line and be able to affect certain animals. But as of now, wildlife is thriving.

Alright cool, for my second. Character I think I’m going to go younger, less capable, the how are you alive type.

which look should i go for with alpha?
1581888717785.png
1581888746755.png

omg i just noticed the other guy is scared of dogs , welp there goes that alliance

depends on the natives, when you get up to the arctic region they can be shorter. the coast and the islands have some tall people, but okay tall indian lol just curious.

I've clicked on notifications before, went to the thread, and thought it was a reply to another thread before. Failing to post something doesn't seem so bad in comparison. :P

I just finished reading your character profile, balisong1 balisong1 . I can't wait for Cricket to meet Maude. Someone who doesn't like small talk, and prefers short conversations. It should be pretty funny when they interact XD.

I'll be going over characters here soon, but since it seems most people have things done n posted, i'll be making the main page and starting rhe rp within the week! C: can't wait to see how this goes lol

balisong1 balisong1 neutral factions aye? yeah you better keep it that way !! lol jk jk. love your cs, I guess we will be running into each other soon.

literally shaking and crying right now man the zoo is so scary wtf😰haha thanks bless,cannae wait for my guy to meet Alpha,also i think the dynamic between him & Ghost will be pretty interesting too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back