• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The World Beyond

AI10100

Expert Lurker

THE WORLD BEYOND

PLOT
bb3f8dba82a426365a548389823a70e4.jpg

The world of Deria has been plunged in an time of chaos - fifty years under the assault of a mysterious woman who had appeared from seemingly nowhere. She was dubbed 'The Scourge'. After allying herself with the creatures of the dark and rallying them to her rule, the attacks on the Kingdoms of Light have become more frequent and more devastating. She had managed to topple kingdoms through her superior magical and strategical prowess with the combined physical superiority of the creatures of the dark. The Scourge has proved to be the strongest foe that has appeared in centuries - millennia even. Many believe that she is the reincarnation of the Demon of Destruction himself, here to claim his victory that was swiped from him at the beginning of time.

And so, the Gods have decided to intervene. Fifty long years of fighting and they have finally answered their prayers. Bestowing divine power upon a select few people who have proved to be of pure intent - either bent on justice or revenge - but nevertheless pure intent to defeat The Scourge. These heroes were chosen through merit - some have been chosen because they stood up to the challenge of the armies despite overwhelming odds against them, some were simply healers with the most benevolent of hearts. No matter which heroic act they have done, the Gods have seen them as worthy and given them the power to defeat The Scourge.

Banding together, this group has set their path towards The Scourge's fortress in the deepest cavern of their world. They fought through the armies with difficulty - but they persevered. They trudged through whatever trial The Scourge had sent towards them. Everyone cheered them on to succeed, to finally end this chaotic time. They came upon The Scourge and this would be the first time someone has actually laid eyes upon her - and it was quite shocking, to see such a young woman be the harbinger of doom to Deria. She looked sorrowful even, as she looked up from her seat. Seat. Flanking her on two sides, also sitting, were her main generals - a Boarman and a Bearman. She doesn't seem particularly prepared for your coming, nor does she seem to particularly care. She looked resigned, even.

And yet, the group fought. It was their goal, to defeat this evil. It was a difficult battle. Despite only being three, they seem to be reinforced with a power greater than what their Gods have given to them. But they still emerged victorious and she lay at her own home's floor - bleeding and yet oddly satisfied. One of the heroes was going for the kill - plunging the holy sword bestowed upon them to vanquish the evil. But then, one of them spot and call attention to a relic upon the pedestal. The group approaches it and The Scourge wails, begging for them to not touch it, and yet they still do. The group blacks out.

The group wakes up in an unfamiliar world with no magic to access. And they feel weaker. And younger. Then they hear it:

"Time for breakfast kids! Come on, you're late for school!"

Many questions fill their head but the main thing that floats in their minds - "What the hell happened?"

ROLES
d5c7133e5e61dc3fb0acfb0c763b3929.jpg

Deria
Heroes (x5)
- Optional Roles for Heroes -
Leader -
Healer - [Taken]
Wizard - [Taken]
Knight - [Taken]
Archer -

Ex-Villains (x2)
- These are the two who had betrayed their former master after being reformed by the heroes -
Position 1: [Taken]
Position 2: [Taken]

Earth
Students (x4)
- Optional Roles -
Student Council Member -
Class Representative -
Alpha Bitch - [Taken]
Delinquent -
Undecided spot - [Taken x1]

RULES & INFORMATION
b49fdd2519227596b84c200654cd71ae.jpg

Hey, hey, hey! Name's AI and I'm here to present to you... a Reverse Isekai. Isekai is a very famous genre nowadays - normal people being sent to another world and gets all these awesome powers and saves the world and yada yada... I love it. But then I got into thinking, what if you do the opposite? What if you take a bunch of powered individuals of different races who use magic and have the power of the Gods behind them... and remove it and place them in the middle of Japan as teenagers. And this came to life.

So basically, this is a slice of life RP that I'm expecting to be comedy - considering there are technologies that these heroes won't know how to work and that they're weaker and they don't have magic. It's like a baby in teenager form. This is just an easygoing RP that's going to explore a lot of anime slice-of-life stereotypes with a bunch of adults in teenage bodies trying to survive tests, social cliques, technological advancements and school drama! You know, a typical Monday morning.

Now we'll see what your heroes will do - will they search for a way back? Will they accept the world given to them since it seems far more comfortable than their own? Will they finally get to live the childhood that they were deprived of? Or will they investigate something else that seems... eerily familiar but you can't quite place what it is. A bit of mystery to this RP that you can choose to investigate on.

But this is all up to you! Now come and be merry, heroes of another world, and join us in this mess of a world called Earth.

Rules:

→ All RPN rules apply and the usual roleplay rules of no godmodding and stuff like that.
→ Alright, GM's word is law but hey, you can always talk to me about it and we'll see what kind of compromise we can reach eh? Don't worry, I don't bite.
→ If you have any problems with other players, just come to me. I'll try my best to resolve this and if I can't... well... I'll find someone who can
→ Generally, I'm looking for at least a paragraph or two of posts so there's enough to respond to for others. If you need any help with posts, don't be afraid to ask for it.
→ To prove you've read the rules, please put a small writing sample at the bottom of your sheet. Just to see some characterization, no worries about it. I don't encourage helping people about this unless you're vouching for them.
→ No posting order but please wait for two more people to post before you post again. Unless you're directly interacting with an NPC, in which case, wait for me.
→ In conjunction with above, if someone doesn't post for two weeks and has not spoken in OOC, they will be temporarily shelved. But I do ask for you all to be active. If you have some in real life problems or just losing interest, please at least tell us so we can properly adjust.
→ Please be cordial with each other guys. I'd like for everyone to have fun with this so please don't be that one person who's a dick.
→ Guys, have fun! This is the RP where you can go all out with all the anime stereotypes and slice-of-life shindigs! Make it as hilarious as possible if you so wish.
→ Oh yeah, having Discord would be ideal. While I will still use the OOC for announcements and stuff, most of the talking will be on Discord.

codedbycrucialstar

THE WORLD BEYOND

PLOT

The world of Deria has been plunged in an time of chaos - fifty years under the assault of a mysterious woman who had appeared from seemingly nowhere. She was dubbed 'The Scourge'. After allying herself with the creatures of the dark and rallying them to her rule, the attacks on the Kingdoms of Light have become more frequent and more devastating. She had managed to topple kingdoms through her superior magical and strategical prowess with the combined physical superiority of the creatures of the dark. The Scourge has proved to be the strongest foe that has appeared in centuries - millennia even. Many believe that she is the reincarnation of the Demon of Destruction himself, here to claim his victory that was swiped from him at the beginning of time.

And so, the Gods have decided to intervene. Fifty long years of fighting and they have finally answered their prayers. Bestowing divine power upon a select few people who have proved to be of pure intent - either bent on justice or revenge - but nevertheless pure intent to defeat The Scourge. These heroes were chosen through merit - some have been chosen because they stood up to the challenge of the armies despite overwhelming odds against them, some were simply healers with the most benevolent of hearts. No matter which heroic act they have done, the Gods have seen them as worthy and given them the power to defeat The Scourge.

Banding together, this group has set their path towards The Scourge's fortress in the deepest cavern of their world. They fought through the armies with difficulty - but they persevered. They trudged through whatever trial The Scourge had sent towards them. Everyone cheered them on to succeed, to finally end this chaotic time. They came upon The Scourge and this would be the first time someone has actually laid eyes upon her - and it was quite shocking, to see such a young woman be the harbinger of doom to Deria. She looked sorrowful even, as she looked up from her seat. Seat. Flanking her on two sides, also sitting, were her main generals - a Boarman and a Bearman. She doesn't seem particularly prepared for your coming, nor does she seem to particularly care. She looked resigned, even.

And yet, the group fought. It was their goal, to defeat this evil. It was a difficult battle. Despite only being three, they seem to be reinforced with a power greater than what their Gods have given to them. But they still emerged victorious and she lay at her own home's floor - bleeding and yet oddly satisfied. One of the heroes was going for the kill - plunging the holy sword bestowed upon them to vanquish the evil. But then, one of them spot and call attention to a relic upon the pedestal. The group approaches it and The Scourge wails, begging for them to not touch it, and yet they still do. The group blacks out.

The group wakes up in an unfamiliar world with no magic to access. And they feel weaker. And younger. Then they hear it:

"Time for breakfast kids! Come on, you're late for school!"

Many questions fill their head but the main thing that floats in their minds - "What the hell happened?"

ROLES

Deria
Heroes (x5)
- Optional Roles for Heroes -
Leader -
Healer - [Taken]
Wizard - [Taken]
Knight - [Taken]
Archer -

Ex-Villains (x2)
- These are the two who had betrayed their former master after being reformed by the heroes -
Position 1: [Taken]
Position 2: [Taken]

Earth
Students (x4)
- Optional Roles -
Student Council Member -
Class Representative -
Alpha Bitch - [Taken]
Delinquent -
Undecided Spot - [Taken x1]

RULES & INFORMATION

Hey, hey, hey! Name's AI and I'm here to present to you... a Reverse Isekai. Isekai is a very famous genre nowadays - normal people being sent to another world and gets all these awesome powers and saves the world and yada yada... I love it. But then I got into thinking, what if you do the opposite? What if you take a bunch of powered individuals of different races who use magic and have the power of the Gods behind them... and remove it and place them in the middle of Japan as teenagers. And this came to life.

So basically, this is a slice of life RP that I'm expecting to be comedy - considering there are technologies that these heroes won't know how to work and that they're weaker and they don't have magic. It's like a baby in teenager form. This is just an easygoing RP that's going to explore a lot of anime slice-of-life stereotypes with a bunch of adults in teenage bodies trying to survive tests, social cliques, technological advancements and school drama! You know, a typical Monday morning.

Now we'll see what your heroes will do - will they search for a way back? Will they accept the world given to them since it seems far more comfortable than their own? Will they finally get to live the childhood that they were deprived of? Or will they investigate something else that seems... eerily familiar but you can't quite place what it is. A bit of mystery to this RP that you can choose to investigate on.

But this is all up to you! Now come and be merry, heroes of another world, and join us in this mess of a world called Earth.

Rules:

→ All RPN rules apply and the usual roleplay rules of no godmodding and stuff like that.
→ Alright, GM's word is law but hey, you can always talk to me about it and we'll see what kind of compromise we can reach eh? Don't worry, I don't bite.
→ If you have any problems with other players, just come to me. I'll try my best to resolve this and if I can't... well... I'll find someone who can
→ Generally, I'm looking for at least a paragraph or two of posts so there's enough to respond to for others. If you need any help with posts, don't be afraid to ask for it.
→ To prove you've read the rules, please put a small writing sample at the bottom of your sheet. Just to see some characterization, no worries about it. I don't encourage helping people about this unless you're vouching for them.
→ No posting order but please wait for two more people to post before you post again. Unless you're directly interacting with an NPC, in which case, wait for me.
→ In conjunction with above, if someone doesn't post for two weeks and has not spoken in OOC, they will be temporarily shelved. But I do ask for you all to be active. If you have some in real life problems or just losing interest, please at least tell us so we can properly adjust.
→ Please be cordial with each other guys. I'd like for everyone to have fun with this so please don't be that one person who's a dick.
→ Guys, have fun! This is the RP where you can go all out with all the anime stereotypes and slice-of-life shindigs! Make it as hilarious as possible if you so wish.
→ Oh yeah, having Discord would be ideal. While I will still use the OOC for announcements and stuff, most of the talking will be on Discord.

Last edited:
All my characters are either villains, about to be villains, or were villains. So no one is surprised at what I want to be

Aye, we're still looking for a bunch of heroes if anyone still wishes to join!

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous . D O V E . D O V E Athanas Athanas Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 SweetRose SweetRose Stacy Poole Stacy Poole Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

As for yall, go wild with the character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back