• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The World After: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I started working on my CS, and I have a few questions, if that's alright.

First, do we put the characters' age? You didn't set it as a required field, so I was wondering whether that means it's optional or whether the characters don't remember it.

Second, about the history: Is this supposed to include things the character can't remember (in order for us, the players, to have that information) or just the snippets they still know?

Lastly, about the characters' deaths: How much can they remember before they died, time-wise? Would it be always around the same amount of time before/leading up to their deaths or would it depend on how they died? E.g. let's say character A died of the flu/some infectious disease and character B was hit by a car - A would probably die over the course of a couple of days at least, while B might be dead almost instantly. Would A remember more/a longer time of "still being alive" than B?

I hope I'm not overwhelming you with all these questions, I'm just curious and maybe a bit overexcited, haha.

Felis Felis
1. Yes! Sorry, that totally slipped my mind haha
2. Yes, I’m planning on eventually slowly inteoducing memories back to the characters in the forms of dreams, visions, etc.
3. As with diseases, it would be a longer time, but I am thinking maybe only a day before they died. With instantaneous deaths, probably only the minute before their death.

No problem! I appreciate the questions, as this is the first actual RP I have GM-ed and any feedback would also be appreciated!

Okay, great, thanks. I'll get back to writing, then. :)

Alright, I just thought it might be a bit much to ask all at once, haha.

I have a CS up now! It may be a bit on the short side, but if you want me to add some more details, I'll try to come up with something. It's honestly been a while since I wrote my last characters, so I may be a bit rusty, haha.

I have a CS up now! It may be a bit on the short side, but if you want me to add some more details, I'll try to come up with something. It's honestly been a while since I wrote my last characters, so I may be a bit rusty, haha.
She looks great! Our characters seem to have similar deaths... hmmmmm :closed eyes open smile:

She looks great! Our characters seem to have similar deaths... hmmmmm :closed eyes open smile:
Thanks, I'm glad you like the CS! But if the deaths are too similar, I can try to think of something else, no problem. With Nova tending to act on a whim, there should be a whole lot of accident and half-accident possibilities open to her :angel3:

I have a question, what do the characters look like when they wake up? Are they and their clothes all bloody and still have open wounds, or is it more like what they would look like after their funeral when they were sewn up and made to look all pretty? Just wanted to know for reference.

I have a question, what do the characters look like when they wake up? Are they and their clothes all bloody and still have open wounds, or is it more like what they would look like after their funeral when they were sewn up and made to look all pretty? Just wanted to know for reference.
They do hve clothing on, but think of like a person who had previously been hooked up to IV’s and wires at a hospital. They have nicks across their arms and legs and some bruises left over from their deaths.

Alright I, so we're hospital deaths. Okie doke. Even if we were dead before we got to a hospital? Is it like afterlife hospital, or is it whatever state we were in at death? Sorry for the questions. I just wanna know what you're thinking.

Alright I, so we're hospital deaths. Okie doke. Even if we were dead before we got to a hospital? Is it like afterlife hospital, or is it whatever state we were in at death? Sorry for the questions. I just wanna know what you're thinking.
Sorry, I have like this plot curve. They technically are not hospital deaths. The wires in coffins are more of an insurance kind if? To keep the people in the coffins “aware” when they wake up.

Sorry, I have like this plot curve. They technically are not hospital deaths. The wires in coffins are more of an insurance kind if? To keep the people in the coffins “aware” when they wake up.

Ohhh, alright, I can go with that :xFsmile:

Ahh, I really wanted to reply again now but it's getting super late for me, so I'm afraid it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry!

Again, sorry to keep you waiting, but I may not be able to write a reply during this weekend. :closedeyesfrown: I'll try to find time, but sadly, it's not very likely.

Sorry guys, my notifications like failed to tell me that there was a reply. Like I said, don’t worry about reply dates if you are swamped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back