• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I figured I'd start a Pokemon rp as one does. This will be set in a new region, it will have new pokemon designed by me. The starters are new pokemon too. But it will not all be new pokemon, there will be plenty of the originals and some from other games, we as a group can decide what pokemon will be implemented from the canon series. Basically I want there to be 3-4 trainers starting out on a fun adventure together with their new starter pokemon, I will be one of the trainers but I will be choosing my starter last as to give everyone a chance to pick the one they want. This new region I am making is still in the works as of right now but I am vigilant! It is called Elysium, the Professor of the region is called Professor Socotra, there are only 8 gym leaders just like normal, and there will be a few new legendaries to catch. As for evil teams, there will be three, a group for Team Rocket, and two groups for the evil guys after the legendary pokemon, ya know, the ones trying to completely ruin the world in two different but similar ways? They are called the Dream Team or Team Dream, and Team Ashes. There are going to be more than one legendary, but there is going to be 1-2 main legendaries that said villainous groups want to get their grubby paws on.

Rules
Detailed; Required to be able to type at least 1-2 paragraphs containing 5-6 sentences each paragraph
NO DISCRIMINATION - absolutely no discrimination of any kind is allowed here, if I see it or if someone feels unsafe because of you or a character I will give you one warning and one warning only.
For Trainers; First come first serve on your first pokemon! Must be age 12
For Team Rocket; 3 pokemon each must have at least 1 at or below level 16 and at least 1 at or above level 30 but not above 60
For Teams Dream and Ashes;
Leaders - A full team of 6 pokemon pertaining to the types available, ranging from level 30 to level 80
Second in Command - 5 pokemon pertaining to the types available, ranging from level 24 to level 50
Third In Command - 3 pokemon pertaining to the types available, ranging from level 20 to level 35

Starting Town: Grimbsy Bay
Short Description:
Grimbsy Bay is a small bayside town, it is known for being the home of Professor Socotra who has been researching the Pokemon of Elysium for several years. There are several small houses, a beach to the south, and a large cliff to the southeast with a lighthouse and research facility on top, that is where Professor Socotra lives. The town is very small, and often no one visits it, to the northeast on Route 1 is a wooded area with lots of ponds and tall grass. Every year Professor Socotra gives three to four lucky trainers their very first pokemon.

Starters:
Spaidler - The Waiter Pokemon - Bipedal Pokemon with greens and oranges, eight eyes adorned on a small head, stands 3'4 and is fairly friendly. They often tend to the needs of their Trainer quite religiously, most do not fuss.
Flarret - The Burglar Pokemon - Small furry rodent Pokemon, hops along on all fours, is mostly browns with red and rust colors, has gloves protecting its hands as to not leave prints behind when thieving. It has a flaming tail and a flaming fringe. Often steals by pretending to be adorable and then nabbing whatever is in the person's hands. Naturally, a bit stingy and doesn't befriend easy. Often hoards what it thinks is precious. Stands 9" on all fours and 1'4" on hind legs.
Sharmus - The Water Pokemon - Small, stumpy, fat rolls galore with a long tail and back fin. Slick skin that allows it to swim with its stumpy legs and long tail with fins, it has a mouth with few little teeth, and two larger protruding teeth from an overbite, often seen sticking its tongue out. Spots on its back near its butt are often white, its body is usually brown and blue in colors. Sharmus is not the smartest, but they often play fetch well. Stands 2’7” and is 5' long.
Whispen - The Secrets Pokemon - Small, fox-like, runs on four legs. Whispen does not have a neck, and the ghostly essence that appears to be chest fluff is mostly transparent, a scarf floats above the body but just below the bulbous head. Two large ears, two large purple eyes, and a long tail with a purple flame at the end. Whispen is said to collect someone's deepest secrets and share them with others without warning, often embarrassing their Trainer unintentionally. This habit can not be changed. Less friendly to start with Whispens do gain friendship quickly and their loyalty is said to be eternal. Stands no bigger than 12"

Legendary Pokemon (sort of WIP)
Sovnglida
(Sa-vin-glida) - Psychic and Flying - Said to be a pokemon with clouds on it, it protects the heavens and fights often with it's opposite. Lots of white and gold, often is seen as a good omen.

Abysion (Abyss-ion) - Ghost and Flying - Said to be a pokemon that trails ashes and decay wherever it goes, it is the gatekeeper for the underworld and fights often with it's opposite. Lots of dark colors, grey and black with purples, often is seen as a bad omen.

Dream Team Info - The Leader (and followers) is convinced that they need to capture Sovnlida and bring forth the day of reckoning, completely eradicating all evil and evil pokemon, destroying the darkness and bringing forth an era of light. They do not like Dark or Ghost pokemon and dislike Fire as well, they think pokemon help make people be better through guidance and love, and that they truly lead us, we do not lead them. Often they use Flying, Psychic, Water and Grass pokemon. Team colors are White, Gold, and Blue

Team Ashes info - The Leader (and followers) is convinced that they need to capture Abysion and force the darkness to descend upon the world, snuffing out all light and making those who hate darkness bend a knee by force. They do not see Abysion as evil, quite the opposite, they see Sovngilda as evil because they come only to celebrate the good, while Abysion is there through and through, and comforts through the bad times too. The decay it creates is seen as the start of a new, and they feel life can only flourish if first it is all snuffed out. They do not like Psychic or Water pokemon and do long like Electric as well, light makes them upset and they think pokemon make us strong by sticking with us through the tough times and defending us when needed, as well as giving us the what for when we step out of line. No one leads anyone, we are symbiotic and need to be reminded of such. Often they use Flying, Ghost, Fire and Dark pokemon. Team Colors are Black/Grey, Red and Purple

Positions:
Professor:
NeonRain NeonRain

New Trainers:
NeonRain NeonRain - Pokemon is Sharmus
King Staragna King Staragna - Pokemon is Flarret
BoltBeam BoltBeam - Pokemon is Spaidler
smolpaws smolpaws - Pokemon is Whispen

Team Rocket
NeonRain NeonRain
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Aleph Null Aleph Null

Dream Team
Leader - thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Second In Command - BoltBeam BoltBeam
Third In Command - GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Team Ashes
Leader - GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
Second In Command - Hibiscus Hibiscus
Third In Command - Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

I'm thinking of making the OOC a Discord Server for information organization convenience. Comment if interested! Its 2:48am for me, will be going to bed rather soon btw, but will reply asap to any comments! :)

Last edited:
I'm interested - though I'm not sure what role(s) I want just yet, I would be glad to tag along!

This seems really cool! I'd love to claim that Ashes leader spot if I could and (maybe) a trainer spot?

BoltBeam BoltBeam Take your time choosing if you need help just let me know :)

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 The spot of Leader to Team Ashes is yours! :) if you decide on that Trainer spot for sure let me know!

I’ll send you both the discord link soon, I’m just waking up ^^;

Bump - to those who might be wondering there are pictures for the starter (right now just the first three the ghost is in progress) and data on them in a google doc that can be accessed from the Discord Server. ^^ You can only see it if you joining, unfortunately. :) But all the more reason to right? 😅

ADarkAndStormyNight ADarkAndStormyNight Sorry ^^ The last trainer spot was just taken, you're welcome to take any other spots though if you are still interested, I'm still making Whispen for the most part, and I'll be planning out more pokemon soon. So there's plenty of opportunities to have any other interesting pokemon you might want :)

Of course! The second and third in command spots are both still open :) you are welcome to have either of those! Ill also send you the discord!

The spots are yours! Did you want to be third in command from Team Ashes or the Dream Team?
also ill send you the discord!

it says it in the rules; Detailed; Required to be able to type at least 1-2 paragraphs containing 5-6 sentences each paragraph.
I specify how many sentences only because I had someone try to play off three sentences as a paragraph, very short sentences ^^; I hate to be pushy but that isn't enough to work with in my opinion lol so about 1-2 paragraphs each character, 5-6 sentences a paragraph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back