• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Wonder Years RP?

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi~ :)

I do love my old fandoms! As I have began watching the 80s/90s TV show The Wonder Years, I would love to try a semi-detailed romantic/dramatic MxF RP with someone who is willing to try writing for canon characters, or if not, for OC characters :)

As for pairings, call me cheesy but I'd love to try Kevin x Winnie with someone :)

Feel free to PM me or reply below if interested~ :)

Suzy felt a blush pass over her features as she took in Emily's advice. It was almost as if she could tell that something had happened between herself and Alex. They had been holding hands after all, but that was more of a comforting gesture than anything else... Now that she thought about it, Noel's earlier comment probably hadn't helped much. Shooting a grateful smile Emily's way as she left, she made her way to her room.

It was out of this world.

Elegant furnishings and paintings decorated the room, giving it a old-time feel. The bed was the crowning jewel however, a four-posted structure, complete with the little frilly curtains she had only encountered in fancy home magazines. As she lay back onto the oh-so-soft bedsheets, the implications of what had just happened fully sank in. She was going to be sleeping in the next room to Alex!

Alex wasn't the type of guy to come visit her in the middle of the night for devilish reasons (however much she wanted him to) - it wasn't his style. Anyway, how would he even have time for her with all that was going on? It wasn't going to happen and she was just going to have to accept it.

Last edited:
Hi~ :)

I do love my old fandoms! As I have began watching the 80s/90s TV show The Wonder Years, I would love to try a semi-detailed romantic/dramatic MxF RP with someone who is willing to try writing for canon characters, or if not, for OC characters :)

As for pairings, call me cheesy but I'd love to try Kevin x Winnie with someone :)

Feel free to PM me or reply below if interested~ :)
Sure! I’d love to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back