• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wolfs Lamb

Four wolves stalked thought the forest tracking the Hybrid there alfa told them to capture. In there mouths where a bunch of strips of cloth. As that stalked closer to there prey. Thay laughed to themselves at the obliviousness of there prey. Soon they were upon him and pounced. Thay first blindfolded the Hybrid and after a fight thay bound him and dragged him to the Alfa.
Lupa was pacing in the sub dungeon she had had built just for the Hybrid. Soon her wolves wold be here with him. She had medicines set up in a side room for any injuries he sustained. The cell for the Hybrid had three stone walls with a cot in the corneragainst the furthest wall, and the forth wall was bars and an iron door. She placed back and forth until she hurd an aproch. When thay entered she instructed the Hybrid be placed on the bed in his cell and sent the wolves away sitting on the other side of the bars facing him.
Lupa waited on the other side of the bar's for a messer of time. Her eyes where icy, not showing emotion, she was wearing a blue outer dress the color of tropical water and her boots, but no armor he could take. She studied the Hybrid taking in his details, he smelled like whole and cotton and somthing else she couldn't place, somthing plesent, it intrigued her. She studied his horns and fluffy hair, and his clothing. She took note of the color's is hair and horns. Finaly she stood and said "where were you hurt when my gards grabed you" it wasnt a question, she didn't ask if he was hurt, didn't give him the benefit of strength of reliance, only where so she could fix it before inflicting her own pain.

It was a bit after midnight after the sheep hybrid had snuck out of the castle. He had been advised not to of course, considering the conflict with the wolf packs. But he couldn't stand being cooped up in his room for so long. So, he had did what any normal person would do.

Climbed out the window of his bedroom on the 5th floor using his bedsheets and blankets.

But it was worth it to see how beautiful the night sky was tonight. Stars littered the black abyss like a splatter of paint, and he smiled slightly as the wind ruffled through his fluffy hair.

He had leaned down to inspect the tiny flower growing at the base of a tree. It was a rose bud. He guaranteed that it was going to be such a beautiful red once it bloomed.

Because he was busy with the flower, he paid no mind to the rustling in the woods until a few moments later, when it was to late.

He felt a hand grab his arm and wrap around his mouth as something covered his vision. Viksin attempted to yell out a call for help, but it was muffled to quietly for any guards to hear.

It felt like hours of struggling to escape before he felt himself being thrown down somewhere. It felt like a bed. Once he was finally released, he reached up and ripped off the blindfold, exposing the the tiny freckles that peppered his face

He was met with a woman standing behind the other side of the bars.

At the womans question, he glared at her. "You're 'guards' are complete savages! I demand you let me go this instant!" He shouted, completely ignoring the question. Could this be the leader of the pack his mother and father had spoken of?

There was a gash on his leg from where he had been dragged through a prickly thorn bush, and it steadily seeped a bit of blood. Any other injuries he had for mainly small scrapes and newly forming bruises.

Lupa cound see his injuyrs but that wasn't the point, she needed obedience from him, and it was a test, one he failed, there wold be punishment unless he somehow rectified the action on his own, that was unlikely through, his actions from this point forward would determine of he reseved punishment now or in the morning.
There was a whole room behind her dedicated to punishment if the Hybrid, just as there was one for potions and medicine. There was also a second cell that was furnished, and a room up in the castile in addition to her room. The Hybrid's life here cound be full of pain and misery, or very comfortable.
Without moving or changing expression Lupa said "I asked you a question and I expect an answer. Because you are new i will give you a single warning, I do not tolerate disobedience or disrespect"

Viksin continued to glare at the other standing before him. He had often been told his loose tongue would get him into trouble one day. Maybe that day had come sooner rather than later. "I don't see why I should give you any respect!" The hybrid sneered. The expression almost looked out of place amoung the soft features of his face.

"My father will have you lynched for this!" He threatened, as he went to stand up. The wound on his leg made him flinch and he stumbled a bit before regaining his balance. If he wanted to be able to escape, his legs had to be in good shape.

"Your beastly guards hurt my leg." He told the woman. If she meant what she said she should hurry up and fix it.

Punishment now it was, as soon as she fixed his leg. Without responding visaply or verbaly to Vicksin Lupa tried and went i to the corner room befoer coming back with alcohol, bandages, a cloth, and a needle and thread. She enterd his cell, which had a speel allowing only her to open it, "Sit" she dormers and pushed him back into the bed forcing him to comply then she took his leg and washed it with the alcohol and cloth befoer sewing the gash together and bandaging it. Then she drooed his leg and Gave a lowd Growl at befoer going to the door of the cell and opening it for three of the four gargrd that came down. "take him to the Punishment room and remove his shirt and Jacket befoer you strap him to the whipong block" she ordered then held the cell door open as thay obayed her. Once the cell was empty she closed the door and waited.
Once he was finaly ready she went in and at in front of him befoer saying "You where rude and disrespectful 4 times, that is 40 leashes, began now" she said and her order was flowed emedietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back