• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: OOC Chat

Characters
Here
All of these engagements and weddings are set in stone, yes? No going back on their word or anything?
I've got a bad feeling about this...

Hi i'm super interested in this RP and was wondering if it'd be ok for me to play as a second Greyjoy character or would I need to be of a different house?
You'll have to ask Mion Mion if they've still got room for you in House Greyjoy, but you're definitely still welcome in the RP. If there's no room, there's always the other Ironborn Houses to think about, Harlaw seems like a good pick, or Drumm and Goodbrother.

You'll have to ask Mion Mion if they've still got room for you in House Greyjoy, but you're definitely still welcome in the RP. If there's no room, there's always the other Ironborn Houses to think about, Harlaw seems like a good pick, or Drumm and Goodbrother.
It's a genuine question, okay? I am not planning anything that would ruin the weddings. But now ya'll are just tempting me to think something up.

Understandable, guess I'll be a Drumm wielding Red Rayne :D

lord bolton is a chaotic energy that comes only when skin, flaying, or child murder is mentioned

yo yo posted my character sheet too but for some reason that needs to be aproved. sorry for the ninja post. hopping that it will be soon tho.

but yeah, word of advice is to always check with the GM about your CS before going ahead to post IC. that's just kind of a rule of thumb with most roleplays on here
are you the gm? lol i feel repetitive saying sorry all the time but sorry again then. i can edit things if you dont like them after my post is approved by mods. : )

are you the gm? lol i feel repetitive saying sorry all the time but sorry again then. i can edit things if you dont like them after my post is approved by mods. : )
no i'm not the GM that's Mors Mors
however, you're a new member that's why your post has to be approved by the mods. mods of the site are different than GMs of individual rps.
so when you're wanting to join an RP, post your CS and wait for some level of approval from whoever owns the thread (in this case, Mors). then you get the go ahead to post in character, but it throws people off if you ninja post haha. sometimes the GM thinks a character needs tweaking in order to fit into the universe, or whatnot.

no i'm not the GM that's Mors Mors
however, you're a new member that's why your post has to be approved by the mods. mods of the site are different than GMs of individual rps.
so when you're wanting to join an RP, post your CS and wait for some level of approval from whoever owns the thread (in this case, Mors). then you get the go ahead to post in character, but it throws people off if you ninja post haha. sometimes the GM thinks a character needs tweaking in order to fit into the universe, or whatnot.
of course!! sorry it has been a long time since i really rped like this LOL. thank you for being very understanding tho! if Mors wants me to edit anything i can or rewrite the post for her! im just happy to be here and looking for a gnarly time : )

of course!! sorry it has been a long time since i really rped like this LOL. thank you for being very understanding tho! if Mors wants me to edit anything i can or rewrite the post for her! im just happy to be here and looking for a gnarly time : )
of course! i'd keep your IC post in the private workshop or somewhere else for now :) just so people aren't confused, maybe delete the IC post but keep ur CS up. it usually takes a few hours to get 'approved' (which is a dumb system by the way. the only way to bypass it is to get the certain # of posts to get full rights on this site lolol)
I'm not sure on Mors' timezone, but they will hopefully see it come morning? feel free to chill in the ooc and look at the other CS's tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back