• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: OOC Chat

Characters
Here
I’m thinking of making a second character, so if anyone wants a bodyguard or something along those lines please let me know.

im at a loss for interaction, does anyone want some attention? I'll send lady arryn your way

Ormond is currently killing time in the great hall while he waits for Baratheon and Tyrell to go about their greetings, could do with some company

Ormond is currently killing time in the great hall while he waits for Baratheon and Tyrell to go about their greetings, could do with some company
angry ormond: stands there
ciona: oh fuck..fuck *shakes violently*

i’ll throw her and force her to talk to ormond

We'll make a brooder of her yet!

Worst case scenario could literally throw her into him
its quirky LOL maybe too much hahahahah
she's got guts, she'll be like "oh..hoo yes... lord hightower...pleasure to m eet you...." and in her head she's really praising herself for getting that far

Hey new member here in the whole Rp forum thing and I may have massed up. I already posted my first chapter and character info with out telling your mors. Just delete it if I did something wrong cause i don’t know if your full yet or not or if you had to okay everything before than.

Hey new member here in the whole Rp forum thing and I may have massed up. I already posted my first chapter and character info with out telling your mors. Just delete it if I did something wrong cause i don’t know if your full yet or not or if you had to okay everything before than.
so, maybe dont post till you get accepted. thats a bit of a rule around here

Is this still open? If so, what roles are available?
Definitely still open. Almost all of the secondary Houses are avaliable, save for a few, and there are open positions in the councils of the Kings in the South and North. I'm sure some players in the major families might also make room if asked.

House Tyrell still has some space. My character has younger siblings and a sister who has been named his heir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back