• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: A Game of Throne/A Song of Ice and Fire RP

I’m willing to fill any open role or character that might be needed. But I haven’t decided on anything myself yet.

At first this RP passed me by. But now I would say I am most definitely interested. Question: Can I be a descendant of Jon Snow and Ygritte? Assuming this is an alternate reality, we can say Ygritte was never shot and killed.

I’m willing to fill any open role or character that might be needed. But I haven’t decided on anything myself yet.
There's still plenty of major Houses left like Tully, Tyrell, Arryn and Greyjoy.
At first this RP passed me by. But now I would say I am most definitely interested. Question: Can I be a descendant of Jon Snow and Ygritte? Assuming this is an alternate reality, we can say Ygritte was never shot and killed.
I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but Jon Snow died at some point in the North fighting off the Others, so I'm not sure it'd make sense for him to have any descendants.

There's still plenty of major Houses left like Tully, Tyrell, Arryn and Greyjoy.

I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but Jon Snow died at some point in the North fighting off the Others, so I'm not sure it'd make sense for him to have any descendants.
Ahhh! Should of read it more. I was going to go for a wildling sneaking into the wedding.

We’re looking quite thin on allies in the North, if you’d like to join us Starks :closed eyes open smile: BELIAL. BELIAL.

I’m presuming these. However, i’m sure if you wished to join an already occupied House that it should be okay (if you spoke with the writer already there, I mean).

So fat the occupied Houses are, Stark, Karstark, Seaworth, Baelish, Lannister of Casterly Rock, Baratheon of KL, Baratheon of Storm's End, Martell and Tyrell as far as I know

Mors Mors Loras became the head of House Tyrell right? Is it safe to assume that he married and had a child for the sake of continuity?

Last edited:
interested! what houses are available?
House Arryn and Greyjoy are the major houses unclaimed, and basically all the minor ones are free except Seaworth and Karstark. There's also a bunch of cool roles avaliable, like the council positions for the two Kings.
Mors Mors Loras became the head of House Tyrell right? Is it safe to assume that he married and had a child for the sake of continuity?
Wachook's right. I think for the purpose of this RP we're assuming the existance of Mace Tyrell's other two sons, so Willas Tytell would probably have had kids and inherited.

Oof ive been busy. Probably will stake a claim on house arryn if no one does before me. The vale is so pretty!

I'm also interested if there's still room left! Definitely willing to snag any role that's still up for grabs or positions that need filling.

Hello. Is this still open by chance?
I'm also interested if there's still room left! Definitely willing to snag any role that's still up for grabs or positions that need filling.
Definitely still open, the RP thread has just gone up, so now is the perfect time to join. I think all of the major houses are taken/reserved but almost all of the minor ones are up for grabs, and all positions on the councils of both of the Kings are avaliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back