• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: A Game of Throne/A Song of Ice and Fire RP

Don't worry. He got it after attending a tournament in the South. He got so sweaty that he had to shake the sweat from his hair like a dog, hence the nickname.

I'm sure we'll get along just fine under Pax Northmana. The Kingdom of the North shall prevail.

I'm glad we've got our King in the North, now we just need his southern counterpart.

Thinking on a House but what happened to Jaime and Tyrion Lannister? Assuming they both got killed in battle?

Weird seems no one wants to claim for House Martell.
Does that mean you want to claim House Martell?
Thinking on a House but what happened to Jaime and Tyrion Lannister? Assuming they both got killed in battle?
Yeah, I think both Jaime and Tyrion would have been killed. Tyrion probably at King's Landing fighting Renly, and Jaime might have been executed by Robb.

Does that mean you want to claim House Martell?

Yeah, I think both Jaime and Tyrion would have been killed. Tyrion probably at King's Landing fighting Renly, and Jaime might have been executed by Robb.
yes with the change in events can I assume Prince Oberyn Martell didn't perish in a non occuring duel with the Mountain? Prince Doran probably had to bend the knee or die for he supported the Lannisters.

yes with the change in events can I assume Prince Oberyn Martell didn't perish in a non occuring duel with the Mountain? Prince Doran probably had to bend the knee or die for he supported the Lannisters.
Yeah, that makes sense to me. I guess you also get to decide the ultimate fate of Myrcella Baratheon, since she would be hanging around in Dorne.

Yeah, that makes sense to me. I guess you also get to decide the ultimate fate of Myrcella Baratheon, since she would be hanging around in Dorne.
With the secret of her true birth never coming to light and the main motivation for her death being Oberyn's death, Myrcella Baratheon would go on to marry Trystane Martell. Therefore, 100 hundred years ago Myrcella Baratheon was a Princess of Dorne.

With the secret of her true birth never coming to light and the main motivation for her death being Oberyn's death, Myrcella Baratheon would go on to marry Trystane Martell. Therefore, 100 hundred years ago Myrcella Baratheon was a Princess of Dorne.

If Renly and Robb won, she would of been denounced as a bastard right? By both of them?

Oh, also Mors Mors Do we have a King yet? What does the Baratheon (of KL) tree look like?

If Renly and Robb won, she would of been denounced as a bastard right? By both of them?

Oh, also Mors Mors Do we have a King yet? What does the Baratheon (of KL) tree look like?
We haven't got a King yet, so I'm waiting for a family tree, but if we don't get one soon-ish, then I'll probably take up the KL Baratheons, so I can give you a family tree then. I don't wanna wait too long before putting up character sheets, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back