• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The witch's son(supernatural, long term)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
The character I'm playing as is named oblio! his mother is a very powerful witch. Since she's not the main focus I don't have a name for her and such but bare with me. Oblio's mother made herself a pocket dimension. Because she hates the real world, finds humans boring and she technically Wants the rule her own little world.

She can magically create whatever she wants in this world(Her son can do the same), laws, physics, everything. The only thing they can't create is sentient life. So she uses her son to kidnap people and forced to live into their perfect little Paradise. that's the premise!

BTW, Her son willingly kidnaps humans. However, his view and his mother's view on how the world should be ruled are not on the same page. Oblio believes it'll be a paradise while his mother wants it to rule it with an iron fist.

That's the plot!!!

Basically, I'm looking for a partner who's interested in this idea. And I do mean interested, I made a lot of stuff vague, I expect a lot of questions. Such as: the appearance of my OC (BTW, my OC is anime drawn and not live action) , era, how the world works, Etc

I Prefer your character to be human. I also really prefer cannon characters, but if you can't play a cannon character, It can be your own OC. Just as long they're not normally around mythical creatures, Nor have the ability to use Magic. It'll be less impactful if they do.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
I would love to RP this with you!!! Please message me so we can work out the details and get started :) I hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back