• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
He listened to Alexander talking and then picked up the charms. "Oooo they're so pretty." He said, fantasizing over them "I should draw this when we get back to class." He took each charm and put them on his right arm. They were now glued to his arm and he could a power sensation. "Whoa, that was.....I can't explain." He said as his mana filled the charms. Keigo didn't really care if he got more power or not. To be honest, he didn't want any power, he just wanted to live a normal life as a Artist, but that wasn't going to happen. He was stuck with something that he didn't even ask for. He then shook his head a bit to get out of his thoughts and back into reality. He saw everyone teaming up. "Wh......no one's gonna want to team up with me." He said sadly. He then became nervous because he was standing alone and others were talking to their partners. "What do I do? Who's left?" He asked as he covered up his face. He reached behind him to grab his Sketchbook and calm himself down, but realized it was in the classroom. "Crap, I'm gonna die." He said as he frantically looked around for a partner.

Mentions: Alexander ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ), Vera ( Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays )
Interactions: Chunhua ( OrWangatan OrWangatan )

Blue eyes scanned their surroundings. The trees, the smooth stone path, the arena that towered above him. It was all unironically magical and made Lionel feel as if he was in some sort of fantasy movie. It was just a matter of time before a sparkly vampire and an anti-shirt wolf man showed up to seduce the main character. He took a step inside the arena and looked around, pondering as to who that might be. His wandering eyes stopped on Vera. Possibly. After all, she did already have a ridiculously handsome magical man attempting seduction; What with that hand to chest action they had going on there.

Before he could become too distracted by his thoughts, Lionel decided to gather the charms from the table in the middle of the clearing. With his left hand, he took one in between each finger before proceeding to inspect them. Some not so light reading material that he had read a couple days before had informed him of their uses, but he remained skeptical. There was no way these little tokens could allow him to form magic balls or understand any language...right?

Lion rolled up his sleeve to reveal a surprisingly thin arm. "So, they just stick on like...?" He trailed off as he held a charm to his forearm. As he let go, his eyebrow raised in surprise. Not only did the charm stick, but it also shot a light, strange, tingling feeling through his body. He shivered slightly at the feeling before mumbling quietly to himself. "Weird."

Once he was done placing the charms, he rolled his sleeve back down and looked about. Now, he was supposed to find a partner. No one stood out in particular as he didn't socialize much at the compound and he wasn't the most popular of the bunch. His eyes settled on the girl with snakes for hair. They were writhing around angrily, showing no regard for the cloth she used to keep them hidden. Her head was cast down and she didn't look to be having a good time. Not that Lionel cared.

He let out a deep sigh before walking towards the girl.
"The ground that interesting?" Lionel asked sarcastically. Though with how things were going he wouldn't be surprised if a bean stalk started magically growing out of the ground, and that was why she was looking at it. "Partner up with me? I wanna see if we can play some magical catch or something."

Alex noticed how Vera ( Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays ) reacted to his touch, maybe he went a bit far but at least she did the exercise correctly. "That was pretty good Vera, you're a fast learner." He smiled at the tingling feeling on the pressure point. "I'm sorry if it's a little weird practicing on me, it's just that the technique could harm the others and i don't want that." He confesed honestly. "There's no way to train internal organs or your pressure points to resist mana, so it's a dangerous fighting technique to those receiving the harm... I'm only teaching it to you because i want you to feel safe even without your power, now, try again but try to calm down and put your mind blank so your mana flow becomes steadier." He smiled, preparing himself to receive her touch again.

Lorena looked towards Keigo ( Tamriel Tamriel ), wavering her hand at him. "C'mon, this is actually a little to easy for us with localized powers. Let's practice together." She smiled at him warmly, waiting for his response. Eve just shrugged her shoulders, she didn't care either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back