• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท (ic)

Characters
Here

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.
8db4ffc73659ae1c53ac0558f5729a23.png

Here it is: the end of summer. At around 9 a.m., the campus grounds open up for students to begin milling about and moving in. However, most students don't arrive until well after 11 a.m. Sometimes later, if you're Otto. Take some time to meet your roommate, set up your things, and explore the grounds. Weird things hide in odd places, so please don't be alarmed if you see someone's emotional support gecko hanging out in the trophy cabinet! It's just Hadley LeReux's. Beyond that, there's usually a huge welcome back barbecue held by the staff. Hopefully, you're settled in by 5 p.m., otherwise, you might miss out on some delicious steak made by the Headmistress herself!

100353af367562a4cba9c8fccc0bb48e.jpg
move-in-1.jpg
4227735e1dc43410a1126243ef8cdc4c.jpg

• filler

As she had for the past three years, Leola Von Mueller stepped out of her father's ridiculous red Volkswagon bug that barely had any room for much more than a suitcase. Heaving her ancient leather suitcase out of the back, she pushed the passenger seat back before plopping the bag on the ground. She knew how odd it was bringing only a suitcase, but at this point, no one except freshman oggled at her. Leo had always been a 'light packer' according to the humans around her, almost able to make things appear out of thin air if needed. Thankfully, Adrian's spell on her mother's case never wore off, or else they'd have to probably use a U-Haul to bring all the stuff Leo needed from home. What was even better was the fact that no human seemed to really notice very much, passing it off as Leo buying things in town every year or having someone else bring her things later. It fit everyone's perception of Leo to assume she had some unrealistic quality, so she let things lie, being known as the girl who brought only one old, peeling suitcase.

Standing on the edge of the curb, she balanced on her feet as she looked up at her father. His beard was trimmed, light brown whiskers no longer marring so much of his face. These days, he had trouble taking care of himself. Perhaps it was the long put-off after-effects of Lilia's passing or even the experience he had in the afterlife before Leo took his soul from the grasp of the devil. It was hard to tell, and Leo simply didn't know how to ask the right questions. Emotions were finicky with her, and she found reading people incredibly difficult, especially her dad. However, she smiled at the sight of him today and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

She brushed her long braids back over her shoulder before she finally spoke, "I'm sorry I have to go."

"Nonsense! You know me and Aunt Chrysie can do just fine on our own." Her father's tone was soft, gentle, as though she was still a child and he was reading her a fairytale. It was a familiar sound, especially since they both shared odd accents that were a weird mix between American and German. It made her feel less alone.

Leo shook her head. "Still, who knows what crazy trouble you kids might get up to while I'm gone," she joked.

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Yup, sure." He put his hands on his daughter's shoulders. "Don't forget we made it just fine when you were off dancing with the KGB. At least now I can come to your football game." He smiled, patting her shoulder and straightening her sleeve, before letting her go.

"I assume you don't want me to walk you in?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Leola smiled, shaking her head. She could handle Welton all on her own. It was him that she worried about.

Waving goodbye and giving her father one last hug and kiss on the cheek, Leo turned away from him and his impractical car, walking up the concrete pathway that led to the arching doors of Welton Academy. This was her home turf, and she felt her confidence, along with her magic, grow the further into the campus she got. It was a beautifully sunny day, which the summer sun warming her back as she rolled her suitcase along. Her veins buzzed along with the cicadas, and she became jittery at the thought of seeing her closest friends. She had seen them earlier in the past week, but now the real fun began. None of the watchful eye of The Coven, all the antics. A mischievous smile overtook Leo as she stepped inside the huge, ornate, wooden doors.

She stood off to the side, watching student amble in. Some of the new kids showed up wearing their uniforms with the silly bows, only to realize that it wasn't necessary. Some were shifting uncomfortably, trying to hide the fact that they made a mistake by removing parts of the uniform. It was amusing to watch, particularly because she too had made the same mistake. Shifting, she adjusted the belt on her jeans, fiddling with it as she thought whether to get her class schedule and head straight to her dorm or to wait until she found a familiar witchy face. While she mulled this over, she stepped into the line to receive her schedule and ran into one Hadley LeReux, who had always had somewhat of a crush on Leo but would never admit to it.

"Leo!" she exclaimed, her pigtails bopping. "How's your summer?" Hadley's gecko, Cedric, sat on her shoulder quietly. Leola smiled at him.

Nodding at Hadley, she responded, "It was good. I got some practice in for this season. I'm hoping to take the team to finals!"

Hadley clapped, waking up her lizard. "Oh my god, yay! The girls will be so happy." She put her hand on Leo's shoulder, jumping excitedly. "We might be able to cheer at finals! Eeek!"

Then, Hadley was off, telling her fellow cheerleaders about the fantastic news the captain of the football team told her. Leola rolled her eyes, smiling at Hadley's antics. It was refreshing to see someone who, while not a close friend, brought some sunshine with her step. She'd missed her Welton friends, almost as much as her Coven ones. However, she still scoured the line ahead of her and behind her for someone, anyone. Hell, even Vernon would do right now. Huffing, she opened her phone and texted the group, Tell me when you get here! I want to give you all big hugs ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Content with her work to find her friends, Leo decided to admire the architecture, as though she somehow forgot the sprawling ceilings of Welton Academy. It felt like being in a cathedral, given the lights were all handcrafted stained glass, which cast beautiful colors with the doors open and the sun shining in. That's when a mosquito landed on her shoulder, which she instinctively smacked, splattering it against her shirt. Just as easily as it landed, it was back, fluttering away from Leo, decidedly scared of its resuscitator.

"Hm," she said quietly, watching the bug go. She forgot how easily she could do that.

Shrugging, Leola Von Mueller faced forward in the line, and her hand gripped tightly around her phone. A smile was on her face as she thought, I'm home.

leo v.m.

bad bitch inc.

yooo what up

ints open!

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Leola Von Mueller
Outfit
Mood: excited, ready to help
Interactions: open!

As she had for the past three years, Leola Von Mueller stepped out of her father's ridiculous red Volkswagon bug that barely had any room for much more than a suitcase. Heaving her ancient leather suitcase out of the back, she pushed the passenger seat back before plopping the bag on the ground. She knew how odd it was bringing only a suitcase, but at this point, no one except freshman oggled at her. Leo had always been a 'light packer' according to the humans around her, almost able to make things appear out of thin air if needed. Thankfully, Adrian's spell on her mother's case never wore off, or else they'd have to probably use a U-Haul to bring all the stuff Leo needed from home. What was even better was the fact that no human seemed to really notice very much, passing it off as Leo buying things in town every year or having someone else bring her things later. It fit everyone's perception of Leo to assume she had some unrealistic quality, so she let things lie, being known as the girl who brought only one old, peeling suitcase.

Standing on the edge of the curb, she balanced on her feet as she looked up at her father. His beard was trimmed, light brown whiskers no longer marring so much of his face. These days, he had trouble taking care of himself. Perhaps it was the long put-off after-effects of Lilia's passing or even the experience he had in the afterlife before Leo took his soul from the grasp of the devil. It was hard to tell, and Leo simply didn't know how to ask the right questions. Emotions were finicky with her, and she found reading people incredibly difficult, especially her dad. However, she smiled at the sight of him today and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

She brushed her long braids back over her shoulder before she finally spoke, "I'm sorry I have to go."

"Nonsense! You know me and Aunt Chrysie can do just fine on our own." Her father's tone was soft, gentle, as though she was still a child and he was reading her a fairytale. It was a familiar sound, especially since they both shared odd accents that were a weird mix between American and German. It made her feel less alone.

Leo shook her head. "Still, who knows what crazy trouble you kids might get up to while I'm gone," she joked.

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Yup, sure." He put his hands on his daughter's shoulders. "Don't forget we made it just fine when you were off dancing with the KGB. At least now I can come to your football game." He smiled, patting her shoulder and straightening her sleeve, before letting her go.

"I assume you don't want me to walk you in?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Leola smiled, shaking her head. She could handle Welton all on her own. It was him that she worried about.

Waving goodbye and giving her father one last hug and kiss on the cheek, Leo turned away from him and his impractical car, walking up the concrete pathway that led to the arching doors of Welton Academy. This was her home turf, and she felt her confidence, along with her magic, grow the further into the campus she got. It was a beautifully sunny day, which the summer sun warming her back as she rolled her suitcase along. Her veins buzzed along with the cicadas, and she became jittery at the thought of seeing her closest friends. She had seen them earlier in the past week, but now the real fun began. None of the watchful eye of The Coven, all the antics. A mischievous smile overtook Leo as she stepped inside the huge, ornate, wooden doors.

She stood off to the side, watching student amble in. Some of the new kids showed up wearing their uniforms with the silly bows, only to realize that it wasn't necessary. Some were shifting uncomfortably, trying to hide the fact that they made a mistake by removing parts of the uniform. It was amusing to watch, particularly because she too had made the same mistake. Shifting, she adjusted the belt on her jeans, fiddling with it as she thought whether to get her class schedule and head straight to her dorm or to wait until she found a familiar witchy face. While she mulled this over, she stepped into the line to receive her schedule and ran into one Hadley LeReux, who had always had somewhat of a crush on Leo but would never admit to it.

"Leo!" she exclaimed, her pigtails bopping. "How's your summer?" Hadley's gecko, Cedric, sat on her shoulder quietly. Leola smiled at him.

Nodding at Hadley, she responded, "It was good. I got some practice in for this season. I'm hoping to take the team to finals!"

Hadley clapped, waking up her lizard. "Oh my god, yay! The girls will be so happy." She put her hand on Leo's shoulder, jumping excitedly. "We might be able to cheer at finals! Eeek!"

Then, Hadley was off, telling her fellow cheerleaders about the fantastic news the captain of the football team told her. Leola rolled her eyes, smiling at Hadley's antics. It was refreshing to see someone who, while not a close friend, brought some sunshine with her step. She'd missed her Welton friends, almost as much as her Coven ones. However, she still scoured the line ahead of her and behind her for someone, anyone. Hell, even Vernon would do right now. Huffing, she opened her phone and texted the group, Tell me when you get here! I want to give you all big hugs ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Content with her work to find her friends, Leo decided to admire the architecture, as though she somehow forgot the sprawling ceilings of Welton Academy. It felt like being in a cathedral, given the lights were all handcrafted stained glass, which cast beautiful colors with the doors open and the sun shining in. That's when a mosquito landed on her shoulder, which she instinctively smacked, splattering it against her shirt. Just as easily as it landed, it was back, fluttering away from Leo, decidedly scared of its resuscitator.

"Hm," she said quietly, watching the bug go. She forgot how easily she could do that.

Shrugging, Leola Von Mueller faced forward in the line, and her hand gripped tightly around her phone. A smile was on her face as she thought, I'm home.

Last edited:

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž Honey

MOOD: Anxious, a bit excited
OUTFIT: >> Outfit <<
TAGS: @bumbles_guthrie
MENTIONS: Leola V.M

Honey didn't want to get out of bed, she wanted to remain the in the warm cozy darkness under the cover of soft quilted blankets and the contrasting cool breeze of the old ceiling fan above. It was too perfect, too cozy, and she didn't want to give it up for anything. She wished she could stay there forever, comfortable, content, without any cares or worries. However, it was a fruitless wish. She may be a princess but this was no fairytale.

Tick tick tick tick~

She had less than thirty seconds before her parents called, less than thirty seconds to saver this momentary bliss. She cursed under her breath at the ever clicking antique clock which never ceased it's taunting. Honey groaned and pressed her already closed eyelids together hard in some attempt to brace for the warm light which flooded her vision as she rose up, letting out a rather long yawn before reaching for her phone.

She didn't even hesitate when the device brought itself to life before she could. Honey carefully raised it to her ear and breathed out slowly. "์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” ์•„๋งˆ๋‹˜"
The conversation carried on for quite a while. Honey had a rather lengthy report for the first time in a while, first confirming that she had not only settled into the town, but had already identified multiple Witches, a few of which she'd built quick relationships with. Even more that they had come to trust her rather well. The young assassin had been taught to lie since she was barely able to understand the concept. It was second nature at this point, though it wasn't her targets that she was lying to this time. Revealing to the clan that she herself was a Witch would be a death sentence. Honey didn't want to die, not until she fulfilled the promises she'd made.

Without skipping a beat she explained that she had set herself up to stumble upon the aforementioned Witches practicing magic and made it look like an accident. One of the oldest techniques in the proverbial book, a calculated risk to get the Witches to reveal their true nature without being too suspicious, all while pretending that she herself was just an ordinary human girl. If done right, they would let down their guard, especially if they were young. Giving her a chance to worm herself into a carefully puppeteered situation in which the targets accepted she knew their secrets and vowed to keep it. A way of getting information before finally getting rid of them. However, this wasn't something she had done in a long time, as most witches she encountered after the first twelve were usually in groups no larger than three with not much if anything to learn from as they were mostly outcasts with no formal training or connections. So killing them outright was simply logical rather than waste time. Mitigating the risk of someone trying to erase her mind or other such dangers that came with approaching Witches in such a way.

It was hard not to smile, as anyone would when knowing they've gotten away with something, yet Honey's expression remained mute. Just as it would be if she were standing right infront of them. She hated her Mothers. She despised them, and yet the girl couldn't help but continue on just as she had been raised. She still....Loved them, even if that love was was trapped within a heart no longer beating. Imprisoned in barbed wire and buried six feet under. Honey continued the rest of her report faithfully, explaining that the Coven she had infiltrated was not only large, but had connections to others as well, at least two. One in Louisiana, and another somewhere nearby, supposedly banded by primarily male Witches. Most importantly that she identified a target most likely to be the 'Supreme'. She went into incredibly redundant detail about everything. Knowing full well that her time in the Coven wouldn't be long. All the Huntress had to do was kill the next Supreme in line, then the previous before either could gain too much power. After that, the rest would follow suit.

The only thing that gave Honey pause was that if she killed the wrong person, in the wrong order, she could inevitably cause the true Supreme to awaken their full fledged power. A threat beyond threats. Most Witches were killed why they were young, unable to fully use or understand their power, and lacking combat experience. The worst case scenario carried one too many unknowns to risk without certainty. Not all of her kills were clean. Sealing their fate in the midst of sleep was optimal, but things almost never work the way you want them to. Even novice Witches had managed to smash the small girl into walls with enough force to break bones, gaining strength in the face of death, as if their magic was alive inside them as well. The two forces working together to survive. Honey had only survived once such incident, somehow managing to grab and thrown a knife into her enemies throat as they flung her about with telekinesis. Dumb luck of a frantic human, not precise skill of a deadly huntress. Killing a Witch before they could even think to use their powers was the only way to guarantee survival. A peak power Supreme would be unstoppable. Keeping balance between the wilting and sprouting Supreme was key to life and death.

Honey hesitated for the first time since she began speaking. "D-did I do well?"
"Do better." Was the only response before the phone began buzzing in her ear after they had hung up.

Honey's expression didn't falter, yet the unbeknownst to her the various plants in the room all turned their leaves toward the girl and drooped slightly. Perhaps they were giving her sigil, or perhaps they were bowing in condolence. No one would really know, Honey was too busy trying not to smash her phone into a million pieces, trying not to cry. Trying not to give in to her emotions, to notice.

________

cvccv.png

Honey's 1966 Ford Mustang roared its way onto the campus parking lot for the second time that day. The first had been much much earlier before most new and returning residents had arrived. The girl wasn't content sitting at home, even tending to the garden wasn't enough to let her vent out the emotional energy which had built up after ending her report. So she elected to use it for something productive and time consuming, which for her meant driving back and forth from campus at least twice before now, bringing her belongings to her dorm room and setting up her side of the room. Really, the only reason she wasn't driving her Tesla was because the Mustang had the power needed to tug her trailer the rather long distance from home.

Stepping out of the car, the Princess squinted her eyes and raised her hand above them in attempt to mitigate the onslaught of harsh late summer light which threatened to blind her. Though it didn't take long to adjust, Welton's grandeur finally coming into full view, something she hadn't noticed in her frustrated hustle before the sun really had a chance to rise to its zenith.

While not being a palace like the one Honey had grown up in, the estate seemed just as if not more elaborate, a difference in cultural architecture no doubt, yet nonetheless impressive. "Wow.." She whispered under her breath before heading off towards the front entrance to grab her schedule before going back to her dorm, and finish judging the arrangement of her chlorophyll babies. It wasn't long until she spotted Leo already in line, her friend had probably already texted their arrival but Honey neglected the buzzing until now, having been much too single minded about setting up to pay it any attention.

The Princess normally would have reserved herself to way in the back of the line, but chivalry wasn't important right now. Instead Honey marched right up the dark haired Witch and immediately embraced the girl in a strong hug, though it was unclear who the hug was really for. "I've missed you."

Cover image scrolls for extra info - code by low fidelity.

MOOD: Anxious, a bit excited
TAGS: @bumbles_guthrie
MENTIONS: Leola V.M

Honey didn't want to get out of bed, she wanted to remain the in the warm cozy darkness under the cover of soft quilted blankets and the contrasting cool breeze of the old ceiling fan above. It was too perfect, too cozy, and she didn't want to give it up for anything. She wished she could stay there forever, comfortable, content, without any cares or worries. However, it was a fruitless wish. She may be a princess but this was no fairytale.

Tick tick tick tick~

She had less than thirty seconds before her parents called, less than thirty seconds to saver this momentary bliss. She cursed under her breath at the ever clicking antique clock which never ceased it's taunting. Honey groaned and pressed her already closed eyelids together hard in some attempt to brace for the warm light which flooded her vision as she rose up, letting out a rather long yawn before reaching for her phone.

She didn't even hesitate when the device brought itself to life before she could. Honey carefully raised it to her ear and breathed out slowly. "์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” ์•„๋งˆ๋‹˜"
The conversation carried on for quite a while. Honey had a rather lengthy report for the first time in a while, first confirming that she had not only settled into the town, but had already identified multiple Witches, a few of which she'd built quick relationships with. Even more that they had come to trust her rather well. The young assassin had been taught to lie since she was barely able to understand the concept. It was second nature at this point, though it wasn't her targets that she was lying to this time. Revealing to the clan that she herself was a Witch would be a death sentence. Honey didn't want to die, not until she fulfilled the promises she'd made.

Without skipping a beat she explained that she had set herself up to stumble upon the aforementioned Witches practicing magic and made it look like an accident. One of the oldest techniques in the proverbial book, a calculated risk to get the Witches to reveal their true nature without being too suspicious, all while pretending that she herself was just an ordinary human girl. If done right, they would let down their guard, especially if they were young. Giving her a chance to worm herself into a carefully puppeteered situation in which the targets accepted she knew their secrets and vowed to keep it. A way of getting information before finally getting rid of them. However, this wasn't something she had done in a long time, as most witches she encountered after the first twelve were usually in groups no larger than three with not much if anything to learn from as they were mostly outcasts with no formal training or connections. So killing them outright was simply logical rather than waste time. Mitigating the risk of someone trying to erase her mind or other such dangers that came with approaching Witches in such a way.

It was hard not to smile, as anyone would when knowing they've gotten away with something, yet Honey's expression remained mute. Just as it would be if she were standing right infront of them. She hated her Mothers. She despised them, and yet the girl couldn't help but continue on just as she had been raised. She still....Loved them, even if that love was was trapped within a heart no longer beating. Imprisoned in barbed wire and buried six feet under. Honey continued the rest of her report faithfully, explaining that the Coven she had infiltrated was not only large, but had connections to others as well, at least two. One in Louisiana, and another somewhere nearby, supposedly banded by primarily male Witches. Most importantly that she identified a target most likely to be the 'Supreme'. She went into incredibly redundant detail about everything. Knowing full well that her time in the Coven wouldn't be long. All the Huntress had to do was kill the next Supreme in line, then the previous before either could gain too much power. After that, the rest would follow suit.

The only thing that gave Honey pause was that if she killed the wrong person, in the wrong order, she could inevitably cause the true Supreme to awaken their full fledged power. A threat beyond threats. Most Witches were killed why they were young, unable to fully use or understand their power, and lacking combat experience. The worst case scenario carried one too many unknowns to risk without certainty. Not all of her kills were clean. Sealing their fate in the midst of sleep was optimal, but things almost never work the way you want them to. Even novice Witches had managed to smash the small girl into walls with enough force to break bones, gaining strength in the face of death, as if their magic was alive inside them as well. The two forces working together to survive. Honey had only survived once such incident, somehow managing to grab and thrown a knife into her enemies throat as they flung her about with telekinesis. Dumb luck of a frantic human, not precise skill of a deadly huntress. Killing a Witch before they could even think to use their powers was the only way to guarantee survival. A peak power Supreme would be unstoppable. Keeping balance between the wilting and sprouting Supreme was key to life and death.

Honey hesitated for the first time since she began speaking. "D-did I do well?"
"Do better." Was the only response before the phone began buzzing in her ear after they had hung up.

Honey's expression didn't falter, yet the unbeknownst to her the various plants in the room all turned their leaves toward the girl and drooped slightly. Perhaps they were giving her sigil, or perhaps they were bowing in condolence. No one would really know, Honey was too busy trying not to smash her phone into a million pieces, trying not to cry. Trying not to give in to her emotions, to notice.

________

cvccv.png

Honey's 1966 Ford Mustang roared its way onto the campus parking lot for the second time that day. The first had been much much earlier before most new and returning residents had arrived. The girl wasn't content sitting at home, even tending to the garden wasn't enough to let her vent out the emotional energy which had built up after ending her report. So she elected to use it for something productive and time consuming, which for her meant driving back and forth from campus at least twice before now, bringing her belongings to her dorm room and setting up her side of the room. Really, the only reason she wasn't driving her Tesla was because the Mustang had the power needed to tug her trailer the rather long distance from home.

Stepping out of the car, the Princess squinted her eyes and raised her hand above them in attempt to mitigate the onslaught of harsh late summer light which threatened to blind her. Though it didn't take long to adjust, Welton's grandeur finally coming into full view, something she hadn't noticed in her frustrated hustle before the sun really had a chance to rise to its zenith.

While not being a palace like the one Honey had grown up in, the estate seemed just as if not more elaborate, a difference in cultural architecture no doubt, yet nonetheless impressive. "Wow.." She whispered under her breath before heading off towards the front entrance to grab her schedule before going back to her dorm, and finish judging the arrangement of her chlorophyll babies. It wasn't long until she spotted Leo already in line, her friend had probably already texted their arrival but Honey neglected the buzzing until now, having been much too single minded about setting up to pay it any attention.

The Princess normally would have reserved herself to way in the back of the line, but chivalry wasn't important right now. Instead Honey marched right up the dark haired Witch and immediately embraced the girl in a strong hug, though it was unclear who the hug was really for. "I've missed you."

Last edited:

otto

MOOD: who knows?
OUTFIT: click
TAGS: demonology demonology ; TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
MENTIONS: Leola, Honey
Otto was nothing if not calculated.

He had a reputation around Welton for being late; or, rather, so close to late that it was a miracle he actually had a perfect attendance record. Of course, everyone assumed that that was because he slept in. Or because he avoided going to school because it was, well, school. Otto never confirmed nor denied these assumptions, but neither of them were true. In fact, Otto's timing revolved completely around his parents. If he was ready for school too early, that gave them time to talk to him. If he was too late, they would insist on driving him themselves, and then he'd be stuck in a car with them. No, Otto had to time it just perfectly; like he did on this particular moving-in day.

As always, they set their alarm for about 26 minutes after they technically should have gotten up. Otto was always awake before the alarm went off, but they never got up until it did so. Everything had to be timed just right. The moment that his alarm sounded, Otto was up. From there, it was all strategy. He got up and had a shower - a long one, but not too long. From there, he would get dressed; slow but not too slow. Often he heard his parents downstairs getting ready for their own day, most likely full of corrupt politics. After his outfit came jewellery, and by that point, Otto always checked the time. Today, they were doing well. They grabbed their backpack, made sure it was full of everything the needed, and, after waiting for another 30 seconds, ran downstairs like they were in a rush.

This part; this was about acting. Otto threw his bag onto the kitchen bench, and frantically grabbed snacks from the pantry to shove into it. He heard his parents hushed voices from the dining room, then silence... then footsteps. Otto didn't falter in zipping up his bag.

"Otto, du wirst zu spรคt kom- Was um alles in der Welt trรคgst du?" ("Otto, you're going to be la- What on Earth are you wearing?")

Otto steadily ignored his father's voice, booming in German, and grabbed a protein bar off of the kitchen island for his breakfast. "Tut mir leid, muss gehen," ("Sorry, gotta go,") he muttered, shoving the bar into his mouth, grabbing his backpack and legging it out the door. From behind him, he heard his father's exasperated sigh - one which meant he wasn't going to be followed. Letting themself relax for a moment, they climbed onto their bike. Sure, it was really fucking hard to pedal in the massive wedge heels he had on, but whatever. He was used to it.

-----------

Otto most definitely did not almost crash into the bike rack where they chained their bike up, but if they did, no one was paying attention, anyway. Well, they were definitely paying attention to his outfit, but probably not his clumsiness. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and typed a quick response to Leo; omw to you. He figured she wouldn't be hard to find, since their friend group just seemed pretty naturally drawn to each other anyway. His first stop was the line for schedules, and lo and behold, there Leo was, hugging Honey.

Otto and Honey were not super close yet, through no fault of Honey's - Otto was just a hard person to get close to. Even Leo and Angelo didn't know everything about him, and Otto and Angelo were... well, they weren't anything, as Otto constantly reminded himself. They were friends. Best friends. Otto made his way over to the two girls, hoping that no one would yell at him for pushing in line. Unlike Honey, Otto didn't immediately go in for the hug; he wasn't really an affectionate kind of person unless the moment called for it, or in other certain circumstances. Still, they wouldn't have rejected a hug from Leo, given that they were close friends.

"Hey," he said gently, barely announcing his presence but very obviously there. That was how Otto rolled; almost fading into the background, but visually, they never could.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Michelangelo woke up with a headache. The kind that came from impending dread, a feeling itself that could only be born from a night of restlessness. A loud groan escaped his lips as consciousness brought him out from the comfortable nothingness of sleep. Reality was welcoming him back into the fold, and he wanted no part in it.

There were no alarms, nor the call of parents. Just the incessant chirping of birds and wildlife, as if nature itself was pulling him out of bed. Michelangelo hated it. Not the loudness of the animals themselves, but rather the fact that the creatures had been charmed to wake him. On any other day, it was a rousing way to begin. What better way to move forward, than with woodland creatures serenading you to the bathroom to wash your face?

But today was no ordinary occasion. The dread and headache had come for a good reason; it was time for him to return to Vermont. No matter how lost he got in his time with his parents, thatโ€™s all it was, just time. Fleeting, hoardless time that he could never seem to hold on to. The illusion that had been crafted over the entire summer, of a happy wholesome family, was shattered just by waking up. And there was no way for him to put that cat back in the cradle.

โ€œ
Silentium.
โ€ The Vernon-born spoke, and with his words, everything around him quieted immediately. Not a single sound could be heard, not from the charmed beasts that warded the forest-filled area around their house, nor from anything else in his room. For a fleeting moment, it finally felt as though time had stopped. Yet, the vibrations of his phone buzzing told him all too well that again, he was living far too long in a fantasy.

With a sigh, a low pressure that had formed the moment such latin words had left his mouth, was released. The moment he let it go, in a manner almost like breathing out, noise resumed. Though far less loud and obnoxious, particularly because the job had already been done. He flexed another muscle, this one near his stomach, as if tightening his core, and appeared in his bathroom in the same horizontal position, though now reflexively floating in the air. A tried and true routine of utter magical laziness that being a mystical prodigy could afford, although it considerably worsened his headache.

After a moment of simply laying suspended in the air, Michelangelo repositioned himself to vertically face the sink and gradually wiped the sleep from his eyes. Quickly, the morning began to slip away from him. Magic made getting ready for the day, excessively easy. It took maybe ten minutes for the troublemaking teen to get fully dressed, and never once during that period did he check the various notifications that were blowing up his phone. There were very few people heโ€™d ever text while away from Vermont, and anyone who actually knew him didnโ€™t push the issue. But then again, who actually knew Michelangelo Vernon?

There was no conversation to be had at breakfast. In fact, his parents werenโ€™t even at the table to see him off. They never would, and he understood why they couldnโ€™t. It hurt too much, this dynamic of theirs. Having a son, but not having a son. Having parents, but not having parents. He shouldโ€™ve been used to it all by now, but there was no way that he could simply ignore the child inside of him the desperately craved the love they gave him. A love he could never receive in full.

After finishing a bowl of cereal, Michelangelo stared at himself in a mirror displayed on the dining room wall. He was the picture-perfect model of โ€œpreppyโ€ with the exception of his mop for hair, though it was a look that was wholly him. The picture that stared back at him, was an unsure sixteen-year-old with a blazer worn over a freshly ironed button-up, complete with an expertly knotted tie and matching trousers. He savored the image for a moment, and closed his eyes.

White-hot heat spread throughout his body as if coals had been placed inside of his abdomen and left to roast him from the inside out. It lasted a few seconds at best, with the sensation of increasing temperatures flaring throughout his veins. As if his very blood had been set aflame. And then Michelangelo opened his eyes, and his Grandmother looked back. In the back of a limousine, the Matriarch bore into him with her withered features. Disgust roiled within him, but he said nothing. Showed nothing. Was nothing.

โ€œ
Hey Nana, did you miss me?
โ€ He spoke, as a grin tugged at his lips. A pit fell in his stomach, while a delinquent smile spread further across his face. The hag, of course, said nothing at first. Only scowled at him longer, before nodding at his attire.

โ€œAt least youโ€™re not drunk this year.โ€ The Matriarch responded, contempt behind each and every word. Michelangelo felt the pit grow wider, as it threatened to consume him then. Instead, he winked at her.

โ€œ
Now why would you give me a good idea like that, so late? Damn Nan-
โ€ He couldnโ€™t finish his sentence. The end of her cane whipped across his face faster than he could get the words out. The grin left, the humor disappeared. He simply became blank, as if the pain had deleted his personality and was causing a system reboot.

โ€œGo to school. Donโ€™t embarrass me.โ€ Came a cold response, from a woman that he couldnโ€™t bear to look at. His whole frame shook, but the last threads of resolve he had kept him from all-out collapsing. The cane hardly had hurt, but it was the memories that surged through his mind that in turn brought forth the weakness. Another grin, and light returned to his features.

โ€œ
Yes maโ€™am. You know meโ€ฆ An embarrassment.
โ€ He laughed quietly to himself, before clearing his throat nervously and adjusting his tie in order to breathe. He kept wrestling with it, yet the fabric felt as if it grew tighter with every pull and twist. Had he not known better, Michelangelo might have thought he was strangling himself, though the knot was essentially undone at this point.

The limousine door opened, and their chauffeur ushered him out of the car. Even as he turned away from her to leave, the Vernon-boy felt the bitter cold of her gaze linger on his body. As it always would be, whenever he stepped foot in Vermont.

But as the car door closed, Michelangelo felt the pieces inside of him quickly restructuring themselves. Just as his parents had taught him, he was adapting. Out of one corner, into another, Welton was a playground he knew how to work with. It was an environment that he could actually shine in. There were people here that actuallyโ€ฆ cared. With that in mind, he checked his phone and smiled upon viewing Leoโ€™s message. He paused for a moment before his fingers became a whirling typhoon on the screen of his device.

Getting sappy on us now Leo? Came his response, with obvious teasing energy drenched in every letter of the text. That being said, it didnโ€™t take long for him to actually find their group. The most obvious of course being Otto, with their hair always differentiating them in a crowd. Often Michelangelo didnโ€™t even have to actively search for his friend group, instead, heโ€™d just look out for the peculiarities that all pointed to the one, and only, Otto.

With a troublesome grin slipping back into his features, Michelangelo bounded over to his companions, throwing an arm fully around Ottoโ€™s shoulders while raising his eyebrows in surprise at the hugfest before him. Despite his friend being noticeably larger than him, Michelangelo commanded a large presence, and visibly acted as if he were greater in size than he actually was. In fact, out of the four of them present, he was the second smallest.

โ€œ
Lookโ€™s like youโ€™ve found a new love interest Miss Mueller, whatโ€™re you gonna tell Usami?
โ€ He goaded, his words barbed for a playful confrontation.

the troubled

angelo.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• filler

Honey threw her arms around Leola, saying something about missing the football player. Leo smiled wide, wrapping her arms around the waifish girl in return. She knew that she'd been kind to the fledgling witch, but she didn't realize that she'd had this much of an effect. It made her feel worthy, as though she'd done something to actually help someone. Made them feel at home with her. It was her best skill.

"Honey! I missed you too." She took a step back from Heonmi. "I'm happy you find your way here. Are you excited to room together?" She smiled. Part of her was jittery with excitement, looking forward to the plethora of plants Honey will surely put in their room. "I'm sure we won't have a problem with clean air with all your greenery," she joked, nudging her shoulder into hers.

It was then that Leo noticed Otto, smiling in his direction. "Hello, oh gracious and powerful Otto," she said with a light tone that undercuts the sarcasm intended behind her words. She'd missed them, and proceeded to punch their shoulder lightly as a show of affection.

Her phone buzzed, and she paused to look at it, smiling even wider at Angelo's words. Idiot, she texted back. It was then that she looked up to see Vernon walking towards her. "Lookโ€™s like youโ€™ve found a new love interest Miss Mueller, whatโ€™re you gonna tell Usami?" he opened with as she still had an arm around Honey. He mirrored her, or maybe she mirrored him. It was difficult to tell. However, she still removed her arm from Honey's shoulder, dimly aware that she wouldn't want to have Lyanna think she felt any differently. Not that the poor girl could tell how serious Leo felt.

"Shut up, Mic," she said with biting tone that was really more bark than anything. She rolled her eyes, though she still held a small smile. Leo rarely got mad at Angelo's antics, and vice versa. "How was your summer, Vernon?" she asked, changing the subject. Leo was still waiting for Lyanna, surveying the crowd, but she briefly looked at Angelo in the eye.

leo v.m.

bad bitch inc.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

MOOD: A bit unsure of her own thoughts and feelings
TAGS: @bumbles_guthrie @Dethrix @LowkeyLovingLoki
MENTIONS: Leola V.M, Michelangelo, Otto

Honey held onto the hug for a bit, letting herself feel something. "Yeah, it will be really fun, I think.." she replied a bit sheepishly, not used to being this...Emotionally forward. Her cold disposition giving way for the first time in a long time. There was another feeling, something new, it was warm and bit fuzzy and permeated her entire body. This strange sensation caught her a bit off guard but she continued without giving hint to it. "Well, I'm more glad we can give air back to the plants if anything." She responded, "Everything is already set up, but I would like a second opinion." Honey added as that unidentified feeling grew more and more, before turning to see Otto at Leo's announcement of the new presence. "H-hey." She responded a bit more nervously than she wanted, still not used to new people, even if she was supposed to be undercover. The recent developments in Honey's life having taken profound effect on the girl. It was kind of hard to really understand what part of herself was genuine and what wasn't at this point. Her personal identity was at current, fractured.

That feeling. That odd strange and confusing feeling grew rapidly until it was almost nauseating, and suddenly the source of the feeling was immediately identified as Michelangelo approached the trio. He had said something but whatever it was didn't register to Honey as she stood there dumbfounded trying to get over this alien force gripping her bones, but it only really took her a moment to get over it. Though by the time she snapped back to reality Leo had removed herself from Honey, and all four Witches were grouped together casually in the line.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. When she turned around she was greeted with a rather annoyed looking girl who seemed like she wanted to punch Honey. "Who do you think you are?!" The stranger growled angrily. Honey was a bit confused but she guessed the girl was mad at them for skipping the line. She sighed not really wanting to deal with this right now. She was starting to feel better after the call with her parents earlier that morning but something gave way inside her and the waning frustration resurfaced. "I'm Princess Heonmi Bee-Songye, that's who I am." She snapped back defiantly. Honey wasn't in the mood to be talked down to by this other girl, despite ironically being quite a bit shorter.

"P-princess....S-sorry your highness.." The stranger replied, shrinking into herself as if she took Honey's royal title seriously, almost a bit too seriously. She even looked ready to bow but was quickly pulled away by large guy who came up behind her. "Sorry for Evelyn, my girlfriend can be a bit cranky without her coffee." He said kindly and apologetically to Honey as he dragged the still rather lost looking girl away.

Honey was properly confused. She didn't really... Expect that kind of reaction, a few other students in line chuckled at the situation but otherwise kept to themselves, though whispers about a 'Princess' did begin to circulate. Returning her attention to her friends, blushing pretty hard. "Hey...Vern." She tried to say in attempt at mitigating whatever awkwardness lingered in her mind, though she wasn't even sure if anyone else really noticed.

Honey held onto the hug for a bit, letting herself feel something. "Yeah, it will be really fun, I think.." she replied a bit sheepishly, not used to being this...Emotionally forward. Her cold disposition giving way for the first time in a long time. There was another feeling, something new, it was warm and bit fuzzy and permeated her entire body. This strange sensation caught her a bit off guard but she continued without giving hint to it. "Well, I'm more glad we can give air back to the plants if anything." She responded, "Everything is already set up, but I would like a second opinion." Honey added as that unidentified feeling grew more and more, before turning to see Otto at Leo's announcement of the new presence. "H-hey." She responded a bit more nervously than she wanted, still not used to new people, even if she was supposed to be undercover. The recent developments in Honey's life having taken profound effect on the girl. It was kind of hard to really understand what part of herself was genuine and what wasn't at this point. Her personal identity was at current, fractured.

That feeling. That odd strange and confusing feeling grew rapidly until it was almost nauseating, and suddenly the source of the feeling was immediately identified as Michelangelo approached the trio. He had said something but whatever it was didn't register to Honey as she stood there dumbfounded trying to get over this alien force gripping her bones, but it only really took her a moment to get over it. Though by the time she snapped back to reality Leo had removed herself from Honey, and all four Witches were grouped together casually in the line.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when someone tapped her shoulder from behind. When she turned around she was greeted with a rather annoyed looking girl who seemed like she wanted to punch Honey. "Who do you think you are?!" The stranger growled angrily. Honey was a bit confused but she guessed the girl was mad at them for skipping the line. She sighed not really wanting to deal with this right now. She was starting to feel better after the call with her parents earlier that morning but something gave way inside her and the waning frustration resurfaced. "I'm Princess Heonmi Bee-Songye, that's who I am." She snapped back defiantly. Honey wasn't in the mood to be talked down to by this other girl, despite ironically being quite a bit shorter.

"P-princess....S-sorry your highness.." The stranger replied, shrinking into herself as if she took Honey's royal title seriously, almost a bit too seriously. She even looked ready to bow but was quickly pulled away by large guy who came up behind her. "Sorry for Evelyn, my girlfriend can be a bit cranky without her coffee." He said kindly and apologetically to Honey as he dragged the still rather lost looking girl away.

Honey was properly confused. She didn't really... Expect that kind of reaction, a few other students in line chuckled at the situation but otherwise kept to themselves, though whispers about a 'Princess' did begin to circulate. Returning her attention to her friends, blushing pretty hard. "Hey...Vern." She tried to say in attempt at mitigating whatever awkwardness lingered in her mind, though she wasn't even sure if anyone else really noticed.

otto

TAGS: demonology demonology ; TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Dethrix Dethrix
MENTIONS: Leola, Honey, Angelo
Otto grinned at Leo, and was grateful for her subtle show of affection. She was one of the few people who understood him, and when he felt like a hug versus when he felt like words were enough. He jokingly gripped his shoulder and winced, as if the punch had been painful. He smiled gently in response to Honey's greeting, grateful that she didn't try to hug him, too. Although, she seemed very nervous, but Otto chose to take that as being intimidated by his fashion.

He would have been content to just kind of stand there in silence while Honey and Leo spoke, but of course, Angelo had to make himself known. Otto didn't flinch when their friend's arm came around them, recognising it immediately. They rolled their eyes fondly at Angelo's words and antics, entirely used to them by now. Otto had to lean down a little bit, given their height as well as the boots, but they didn't mind at all if it kept Angelo's arm around them.

The moment someone in the line started to get angry at them, Otto's smile fell. He didn't like a lot of attention on him, even if it wasn't on him as an individual; more so at their entire group. They kept their eyes downcast, waiting for Leo or someone to suggest that they relocate to the back of the line, but then Honey was snapping back at the girl who'd called them out. Otto winced and turned himself slightly, so he was facing Angelo more than the others. A fight was very much not what they needed right now.

Clearly, Honey's admission that she was a princess deterred the girl and anyone else who might have thought about criticising the friend group. Nevertheless, Otto could feel the awkward tension, so he tried to give Honey a small, reassuring smile, so that she wouldn't feel bad. Still, Otto wondered if they shouldn't have just moved.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Michelangeloโ€™s playful smile only grew wider as he noticed Leola remove her arm. It was a small, and unnecessary victory, but a fun one all the same. The troublemaking teen had gotten into a bad habit of tallying how many times he could encourage small behaviors from those around him, this of course was no exception. That being said, he harbored no ill-intent behind his actions, all of it was just a means to an end. Another method of distracting himself from the lingering cold that crept its way up his spine.

In the same instance that Leo had ended her partial-embrace with Honey, his childhood companion barked at him with similar flair to his own jab. The dimples on either corner of his lips seemed to deepen as a small laugh escaped him, while a humor-based light flooded his eyes from their banter. There was comfort in their relationship, from the fun they could elicit from each other. At least from Michelangeloโ€™s perspective, Leo combated his nature in some of the best ways he could ever ask for.

โ€œ
It was nice.
โ€ He said, though far less rowdy in tone. His words were clearly genuine, as the Vernon-child often got whenever his trips were brought into conversation. They were the one subject he never went into detail about, which could be considered out of character for those who didnโ€™t personally know Michelangelo. After all, there was hardly anything the boy wouldnโ€™t shut up over. When Leola caught his eye, sheโ€™d notice that the humor had melted away for a mere moment. An almost somber wistfulness had overtaken his gaze, but quickly it became clouded with his mischievous charisma once more.

The trickster-teen watched with haphazard amusement as their new companion, got a taste of the annoying mortals of Welton Academy. His eyebrows rose sharply when Honey replied with such a forceful assertion of dominance, turning to make a face of feigned shock to Otto as the commotion unfolded. As if wordlessly communicating a joke of sorts, through his features alone. Yet, almost as quickly as the circumstance had unfolded, it rapidly cleaned itself up. For that much, Michelangelo was thankful. He didnโ€™t want to deal with any complaints of โ€œcuttingโ€ the line. As if such silly social practices could genuinely be applied to a crowd of anxious students on their first day back?

โ€œ
Bonjour, Princess.
โ€ He replied, his tone teasing but also flirtatiously playful. Whether Michelangelo was genuinely making a pass at Honey, was anyoneโ€™s guess. More than likely though, he was just being the usual ass that he was known to be. A smirk was well worn across his face, but at this point, it was more so due to the attention their little group was getting with little-miss-royaltyโ€™s announcement of status during her earlier fuss. Michelangelo lived for drama, in fact causing it was one of his specialties.

Although whispers had begun to circulate around Honey, Michelangelo turned his attention to Otto. Almost immediately, he seemed to just know something was wrong. His smile dropped the moment he noticed his friendโ€™s discomfort. As they moved into him, Michelangelo seemed to stand taller, almost eclipsing his friend through presence alone. He looked at them, seemingly putting his full attention into his closest companion.

โ€œ
Hey, your outfit looks great today. The wedges were a good choice.
โ€ He spoke, his words a tad more intimate than what was customarily spewed from his lips. After he finished his statement, Michelangelo offered Otto a comforting smile. The humorous light was still lit within his irises, but his slightly furrowed brow expressed just a hint of worry. Though he didnโ€™t ask it, there was an unspoken question passed in the exchange. Are you okay?

the troubled

angelo.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• filler

The interaction between Honey and the nameless mortal caught Leola's eye. She made a small noise, going "hmph." It's was interesting, causing the gears to turn in her little brain. It was odd the way the human immediately reacted, referring to Honey as her formal title. As the girl was dragged away, she cleared her throat and returned her gaze to the gang. Odd.

"Pay Michelangelo no mind. He flirts with everyone," Leo joked, nudging Heonmi.

Not that there was anything wrong with Honey being flirted with, though Leola didn't like the idea of poor Honey being swept up into something, especially with Mic. It worried her, especially as the integrity of the group meant everything to her. There had been whispers in the Coven, things that Leo couldn't pick up though she sensed was wrong. It made the Welton witches doubly important to her, especially since the adults around them weren't giving them very much information. The Magic in the ley lines on the property were already thrumming, only heightening the magic amongst them.

They moved up in line, getting closer to the front. Finally, Leo made it up to the table, collecting her class schedule. She observed it quickly, stepping off to the side in order to let everyone else collect their little piece of paper with all the numbers and class titles on them.

"What classes do you guys have??" She asked, moving over and looking over her schedule.

leo v.m.

bad bitch inc.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

MOOD: A bit unsure of her own thoughts and feelings
TAGS: @bumbles_guthrie @Dethrix @LowkeyLovingLoki
MENTIONS: Leola V.M, Michelangelo

Honey blushed lightly, mostly because she felt a bit more than awkward in the situation she found herself in. The fire and fury she had moments ago died down and the meek girl who just wanted to water her plants resurfaced. Being addressed in terms of her royal status was awkward in most cases but this more so than usual especially in such a casual setting. She gently raised her hand and shook her head. "There's no need." She sighed and buried her hands into her pockets the moment attention was off of her, keeping her presence to a minimum. No need to draw any more attention, even from the friends she was standing next to. Still, the small girl's face continued to burn pink as she lowered her gaze a bit in effort to continue to hide herself in plain sight. Honey felt weird knowing she had to ki- her thoughts cut off and for a moment the young Huntress's expression was as blank as a fresh sheet of paper, before brightening back up to full capacity, just keeping quiet, kicking a small pebble at her feet. It was a trained technique, that whenever her thoughts would wonder to anything pertaining a mission while others were around, she'd immediately stop thinking for just a split second and move on to something else. When the targets could possibly read your mind at any moment, among other things, precaution was more than important.

Though in her quiet attempts to busy herself with anything but other people she nearly choked on air, shooting a glance directly up at Leo with bright eyes. The word flirt was perhaps the most terrifying thing Honey heard all day, second only to her parents. It was Leola's physical touch which brought her out of that stupor. "Y-yeah" Honey murmured quietly trying to at least pretend she wasn't absolutely blindsided by the interaction. Had Michelangelo really flirted with her? That's not something was used to nor sure she even wanted in the first place. Her mind was a bit all over the place at the moment, so she just continued to keep to herself and pretend everything was fine.

__ __ __ __

After eventually getting her schedule from a staff member who stared at her with cold eyes behind a warm smile, they were most certainly a clan member who'd been positioned at the school, Honey stepped to the side with Leo while trying to keep the chills running down her spine to a minimum. "Well, I already had most of my core class credits from home...Schooling" There was a momentary pause, the girl a bit caught off guard but the unpleasant feeling of mentioning her home. Actual tutoring or combat training, it didn't matter, all of it blurred together for Honey. Either way she didn't like the taste in her mouth from the words she said. "So I had a lot of elective space, I'm taking Enviromental and Bio, giving psych a try too." She was excited for anything that would allow her to learn more about the natural world. As while Honey's main interests were flora, she also very much enjoyed fauna and even geology. Psych however was more of a personal experiment. Hoping it to find answers or learn more about how to deal with the mental gymnastics that was her entire life. Just maybe there'd be some kind of reprieve.

"I also decided to take up choir. People always said I had a good singing voice, it just sounded fun really. I hadn't had much in the way of extra curricular activity before, so it might be nice. I hope I'm right." Honey added as she scanned over the sheet. Maybe singing would actually be fun. To calm her nerves the girl would sing to her plants while she sat with them. People say it made them grow better, though Honey took it with a grain of salt. However, it was nice to give attention to her garden in any small way. They sat silently, an audience which she felt most comfortable, always ready and waiting for the next performance. "Plus I'm already multilingual, it would feel like cheating to take a language course instead." She added with a shrug, eventually folding up the paper and putting it away. "What about you?"

In all honesty, was ready to pull away from the busy opening day festivities and get to her chlorophyll children, yet at the same time she was incredibly intrigued. It almost seemed like a college in the way groups of students sat on the school lawns and walked about to different booths. A few things stood out, mostly a small petting zoo section off on the far side of one of those lawns, which was next to a few food stands. The more she looked around, the more comfortable she became, or well rather, the more she found to distract herself from the discomfort. It was only around noon, the sun shining bright above them as if to confirm that fact. She grabbed Leo's hand like a child, more or less holding the other woman's fingers instead "C-could we check out the club and activity booths? Then maybe go see the animals?" She asked hesitantly with large eyes. Honey had planned to stick with Leola and go to their dorm together, and especially with such a new place, she'd rather stay with her before then as well.

otto

TAGS: demonology demonology ; TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Dethrix Dethrix
MENTIONS: Leola, Honey, Angelo
Otto smiled at Angelo as the boy complimented his outfit. He knew that Angelo was subtly trying to ask if he was okay, and Otto responded with a quiet "Thanks", his way of confirming that yes, he was okay. He and Angelo could often speak to each other like this, communicating almost solely by looks or touch. Angelo was pretty much the only person who Otto was okay with having touch him; him and Leola, because Otto trusted the both of them wholeheartedly. Leo's comment about Angelo flirting with Honey did make Otto flinch, though, just a little, but they said nothing about it and they didn't expect anyone else to.

Luckily, there were no further incidents, line-skipping related or otherwise, and the line moved pretty quickly. Otto wandered over to the where the others were gathered after receiving his schedule, scanning the page as Honey and Leola spoke. Honey talked enough for Otto to not really have to say anything, which he was okay with. Angelo and Leola had kind of learned by now that if they made things silent, Otto would be forced to talk, so he was used to them always leaving a gap for him to say something. Still, when there was a pause in Honey's speech, Otto spoke quickly. "I have Latin," they said, making a face that said 'I really wish I didn't have Latin'. It was no secret that Otto was probably the worst in their group in terms of academics, and Latin was certainly not his strong suit.

They blinked when Honey suggested that they go to see the club and activity booths, and then see the animals. He looked at the way that Honey clung to Leo's hand, and wondered if that was a more private thing, for just the two girls. "If you guys want to do that, Angelo and I can go check out our dorm," he suggested, pointing a thumb in the direction of his friend and roommate. "We can meet up later?"

code by low fidelity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back