• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Witches Of Galvora

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This Roleplay will take place in a made up town in England in the 1800s. The Town itself seems to be normal, however there are multiple witches, warlocks, and (Kept in check by the Witches and Warlocks) Werewolves. Other "Dark" mythical creatures can be allowed. This doesn't have much of a story arch, except for a few witches trying to reverse an accidental curse.

I'm looking for a Sister to my character as well as a few other characters.

Details to note: There are three witch types. Psychics, potion makers, and then Spell users. All are very skilled in their work, and while its hard to do, witches can use two forms of magic. Very Rarely (And I mean There should only be one, and I plan to use one) Can a witch use all three.

The coven uses a secluded portion of the woods to do rituals and meet, that has become almost like its own little village.

All the witches and warlocks should know each other, and there is one "Leader" of their Coven. No one can "Bring a newcomer in" without forewarning the Leader.

Mmmm.. This looks... interesting? To say in the least. It has potential.

However, I would like to be the...erm.. baddie guy? At first? So, basically, the inquisitor or spook?

'Cuz, y'know.... "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Sorry, Monte Python quote. You have to love his crude humor. :closed eyes open smile:

Lol it's doable but if like if you didn't get too crazy with it. Otherwise I like the idea

That's cool. I would simply ask you don't get carried away with destruction. That's all.

...Prepare for the Holy hand grenade.
Jk, jk. I won't. Maybe make him like a staple villian: tries to capture witches, gets foiled again and again. Maybe something like that.

..So Zuko from Avatar, basically. :)

Lol I like it. If you'd like you can put your character sheet here.

An insider who turns antagonistic or and Outsider who comes in to mess with the order, either has multiple abilities or is extremely powerful with one

Mmm maybe a powerful single ability from outside the coven?

Sounds perfect, it would either be psychic or Spells, because manipulation is everything when you're evil

I'd be interested in playing a potion maker if this is still open, possibly intereted in playing the sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back