• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The witches cottage

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
The witches cottage

558E5BF8-0139-4E3F-B1E1-3664325F507C.jpeg

Deep within the woods there lies a cottage with witches so powerful many travel far and wide to seek them out. Some wish for the witches blessing for bountiful crops and good business, some for them to aid them in times of sickness and plague, some to seek protection, some seek them for their curses so they may destroy their enemies or vengeance and other seek them out to destroy them for their wicked ways. The witches always help but at a price in the kingdoms most dire state they set out on a quest with new allies but their adventure is not as it seems...

Roles

The witches

The dark witch: (Claimed) The oldest of the sisters her powers lie in the darker arts. Her powers include necromancy, hexes, ability to manipulate death, shadow walking, the ability to switch out broken body parts with working ones, and sacrificial or blood magic. Her magic is what keeps her and her sisters alive. Many think she is dangerous and a threat, and her prices are the highest to pay. Others view her as a champion for the weak able to give those who have been wronged the vengeance they deserve. She is cold and calculating led mostly by her intelligence rather than her emotions and her only goal is to protect her sisters.

The white witch: reserved Second oldest her powers are in light magic. Her powers include protection circles, casting out of demons and dark powers, emotional manipulation, heavenly fire manipulation, cleansing and healing physical wounds. She is sought after for her powerful love potions or other emotionally based magic, many people find her to rid them of hexes put on them by lesser witches or to bless them before their dangerous journeys many wish to destroy her because they view her as sacrilegious since some people think she can help them more than the church. The second oldest she is led by her soul and is the most passionate sister. She follows her emotions and has no problem destroying those her hurt her or stand in her way, her ultimate goal is for her and her sisters to be happy in life.

The green witch: reserved the youngest sister her powers are the elements of earth, she makes fertile land for crops or makes it rotten, can cure plagues or cause them, has the ability to converse with the animal in her own way, plant manipulation, and is a master of potions and poisons. Most seek her out to bless their harvests or to restore barren land but some seek her to cure the ill or provide undetectable poisons. Many seek to destroy her because they believe her manipulation of the land is unnatural and goes against the workings of nature or that her blessings could be curses in disguise and other believe that it would be easier to get to her sisters through her. The youngest of the sisters she is led by heart she is considered the kindest of the sisters and she wishes for peace and prosperity among the entire world and is willing to put her own wishes and needs on hold to help others.

The travelers

The false hero: reserved He is a knight of the kingdom sent to seek out the witches and to bring them to the kingdom to be destroyed by the church. He is not to harm the witches during the journey unless he believes one of them knows his scheme. He goes to them with a false request that pulls them out of their cottage and onto a quest.

The doubtful doctor: Reserved incredibly intelligent the doctor ran into the knight and decided to travel with him, his town has been taken over my a plague and the doctor unable to find a cure he has been sent to the witches so they may cure his village. He doesn’t truly believe in their magic or any magic and is a man of science, he was forced on his journey by the leaders of his town because of his failure to heal the sick.

The heroic farmer: Open his small village is built around farming all of his family friends and neighbors rely on the land to make a living but the earth has suddenly dried up, seeds won’t take root, the soil is too tough to plow and animals have begun starving and dying off. He left his village to seek out the witches help in restoring the land. He meets with the knight and goes to the witches with him after traveling with the witches and the other travelers he decides to hang around a bit longer.

Looking for 5 other participants I would prefer everyone roleplay one character! The roles can be changed to suit the writer. I would prefer at least a paragraph per post I don’t expect every post to be long and literate but I do want detailed posts with character interactions, thoughts and emotions. This is not just an adventure RP but also a romance between the witches and the travelers some might need more time to grow than others but that is a plot point. Can’t wait to see who all is interested in going on this quest!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd definitely be interested in the white witch role!!

Ooo~ Interesting! Could I reserve the Doubtful doctor role?

here is the CS thread feel free to post when you are ready

elderflower elderflower Gao Gao the white and green witch are a part of Lilliana’s backstory but if you want your characters to come to the cottage a different way I am more than willing to rewrite that part

Shagranoz Shagranoz I’m actually going to try it this time with just the witches and travelers so there won’t be any apprentices
Gao Gao I prefer realistic art for face claims but either is fine

Karcen Karcen yeah I’ve been wanting to give it another go around the false hero and heroic farmer positions are the only two left open if you’re interested in joining again

Everyone who has reserved a spot please get your CS by Monday if you can if not just send me a PM :) also do you guys want a discord OOC or a thread? I usually do discord but if a thread is preferred we can do that

Everyone who has reserved a spot please get your CS by Monday if you can if not just send me a PM :) also do you guys want a discord OOC or a thread? I usually do discord but if a thread is preferred we can do that
I’d love to be apart of the discord!

Ah I would love that; the only thing is my Discord has been acting up so I won't be able to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back