• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Battychaichilla

The Winged Kingdoms

One hundred years ago, the people had cried out in defiance of the royal families of all Winged Kingdoms after the attempted siege of the Mockingbird's king. The Mockingbird's lack of empathy made them all fearful and wondering if their rulers would act the same way, and demanded that actions be taken so that all future rulers lower themselves to the people in order to truly understand the kingdoms they will eventually be governing. So every twenty years, the heirs to the throne will take a few years to go to their lands, choose 2-3 commoners (be it through a competition, their education, a sword-fighting contest, etc) and take them into a castle belonging to one of their kingdoms where they will educate the commoners in special skills they have personally acquired through their own privilege together.

The future rulers will also take this time to learn about each other's culture, through other heirs and through the other commoners that they meet. This is supposed to be a cut and dry academy; activities, assignments, and homework may be offered for the commoner students. Each student will be required to choose up to 5 classes in which they may interact with their royal teachers or their fellow classmates. However, through time, more involving missions will have the students be put to the test. Eventually, perhaps they will be qualified enough to even be knighted and serve their respective kingdoms...

And, perhaps come to realize, that they are in fact more valuable than even the future rulers as they somehow magically develop their own powers...
There are five kingdoms: The Land of the Swan, the Peacock, the Puffin, the Butterfly, the Parrot.
You may play up to 1-3 commoners belonging to a specific kingdom, invited personally from one of the heirs to the throne, take classes, and partake in special missions.
Please message me if interested, or if you have any questions!

(Decided to move this from Discord to RPNation... Hopefully there will be more interest here!)

To make it a little simpler on me, I think I'm going to limit this group to 6 people, with 7 people roleplaying in total.

For anyone who is wondering, yes this is sort of like an academy AU, where you can play 1-3 ‘commoners’ that take classes run by these royal educators. There will be events where your characters can use their newfound skills or even contribute to the hijinks by causing even more chaos than ever.

It is also ‘tradition’ that romance and courtship is often found with these royal educators between the commoners they’ve personally chosen or gotten to know... did an heir perhaps choose your OC because they found them attractive? Or is it because of something else? You get to decide!

These ‘classes’ will contain small activities for your characters that will encourage interaction between their classmates and their teachers— whomever they choose to interact with.

There will also be Art that I will be contributing to make the thread more presentable— It's currently being created now, just let me know if you think you might be interested in this!

As of now, the Lore, Character Pages, and OOC chat is already up~ I just need to get the Main RP thread set up. I hope you like what you see!
RP: Fantasy - The Winged Kingdoms (Currently Open)
Lore: Fantasy - The Winged Kingdoms (Lore)
Character Thread: Fantasy - The Winged Kingdoms (Characters Thread)

Last edited:
I'd love to participate. I'll come back and fill out a sheet once I finish my classes and study adequately tomorrow.

The kingdoms do have a name here.
Example: Butterfly Kingdom
Note: Your character isn't a royal. The royals are the teachers.

The kingdoms do have a name here.
Example: Butterfly Kingdom
Note: Your character isn't a royal. The royals are the teachers.
I know, i don't know if I'm supposed to call dibs saying The swan kingdom interests me most or not for the characters

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 EldridSmith EldridSmith
Howdy guys!!! So if you’re curious about whether or not you’re allowed to choose a similar kingdom, look here:

My idea is that if you wanted to (100% not a requirement) make additional characters, that each royal could allow you to 3 commoners for each recommendation, aside from the Macaw and Parrot regents. So take your pick! ☺️

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 EldridSmith EldridSmith
Howdy guys!!! So if you’re curious about whether or not you’re allowed to choose a similar kingdom, look here:

My idea is that if you wanted to (100% not a requirement) make additional characters, that each royal could allow you to 3 commoners for each recommendation, aside from the Macaw and Parrot regents. So take your pick! ☺
I'm just going to play one character from the Swan kingdom, I'm thinking the son of a soldier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back