• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
alr no fancy code for this one;; i've really been getting back into naruto rp and i would love to do a group rp based on it! most likely following a squad (or more than one, if enough people are interested) of genin ocs from konoha. i want it to be kind of episodic in the beginning, with them going on various missions, though we could also have an overarching story arc. i think the main focus, though, would be the character growth throughout the rp.

lemme know if you're interested !!

A Naruto group rp where I'm not the one running things? Sign me up!

it's still open, just in the planning stages still! feel free to pop in the discord
Great! Though I keep trying to join the discord and when I click the link that was put on this thread it won’t take me to that discord channel for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back