• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Wild West

ghxstfreak

hES nO oRDINARY kID
Hey! This'll be my first RPN roleplay I created. Hope you enjoy.

"The Wild West.. Old West.. Whatever ye call that mess. Ye recall where it was? Ye, I bet you do. The Old West was filled with all 'em gunslingers, cowboys, bandits, and natives. There been some mighty fine tales, films, and games about it. But, I tell ye something special, I recall it like the back of my hand. Pucker up your ears, I'ma tell ye all about it. This is how it goes..."

In this mighty fine game called a 'roleplay' ye can play as whoever ye want! Bandit, cowboy, whatever you're craving.

Here's some stuff I'm thinking about. If it's crossed out, it has been answered and the answer will be next to it.

• Where in the Wild West?
  • How many characters can one person have?
  • Will there be a map?

I'll be editing this in the future, so keep an eye out! This is a VERY early version!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back