• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Wild Hunt

Ammagaruqnik

Botanist
The city is always loud- even without the hungover migraine, all the noises were like grating nails of chalkboard.

That wasn't just the man's raging headache speaking either (despite that being a huge factor)- it was also the unmistakable sound of a jackhammer tearing up the sidewalk just a couple hundred feet down and the incessant honking of enraged drivers filling the street behind a car trying to get into the left turn lane from the right to blame.

The whiskey induced pounding was just a bonus.

The man was fast approaching a rather plain, nondescript building nestled among others with great strides of his long legs, he crossed the street and grabbed the door where, on the glass, was a blue emblem with two spread wings and a torch of fire all beneath the letters M.I.S. was emblazoned on the surface.

Closing the precinct's door behind himself, the sound cut off abruptly to a rather quiet room with a counter and a single security guard sitting high on a stool with his hook shaped nose in a particularly boring looking book.

He couldn't have stood to be more than three feet, but on the stool he was at a normal person's height.
"Morning Vin," The man took off his hat and pulled out his wallet for his badge.
The man didn't say anything, he merely grunted and looked at the I.D. carefully.

Nothing got past him- not in his fifty-two years of working here, Vin wasn't about to make a mistake now!

upload_2017-9-28_20-55-33.png

IDENTIFICATION 2118-23
-- Options 1--
1- Name: Grayson B. Howell
2-Name: Saerimbor Shiver
3-Name: Lawrence S. Griffin

--Options 2--
1- Species: Elf
2-Species: Shape-shifter (Dog)
3-Species: Human

----

Hello! I've never done this before, but I'm super stoked to see how this goes- even if only one person shows interest. I want to try and be creative with the scenes for this future supernatural detective series! I'm super excited to see how this pans out.
I'm probably going to wait a few days to see if this gets any response and later on if there is interest in this, maybe come up concrete dates for answering windows like once or twice a week!

So this fellow is an Elf who goes by the name of Lawrence S. Griffin, but honestly that's a pretty generic name and he knows it. At some point in his youth, he decided he wanted a better sounding name. Something recognizable. Something that rolls off the tongue well, y'know?

For at least a decade now he's been known by a different name, a name he's attributed all his success in the past several years to.
Call him Saerimbor Shiver.

I was also thinking about going Shape-Shifter and having three different identities... but that might've taken this story in a much different direction than intended. So have an Elf instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back