• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Wild Horse Race- Horse RP Interest Check

Rumble Fish

The Paradise Hunter
So yes a horse rp seems a little strange and I know that in a place that can be saturated with MLP stories (nothing wrong with that) this kind of story is rare. The main point of the rp is that you play as a horse who escapes from a cruel rodeo and goes on a journey to escape into the wilderness and have to endure the difficulties of both adjusting to this new life as well as escaping any people looking to recapture them. Much of the rp will be about the horses' journey, their growth and how they survive.

Think of it like a Western. The outlaws escaping from the law and are now on the run to freedom while avoiding the hunters gunning from the bounties on their heads
...But with horses. Nah still sounds weird.

But anyway, this is a roleplay I had floating around in my head for a good long time and I wanted to get it down. I know a horse rp seems really off the wall but hey, what's wrong with trying?

Realistic/Modern - The Wild Horse Race (CS)

General plot
The final day of the Cheyenne Frontier Days rodeo is coming to a close after a gruelling ten days for the bucking horses, made to buck against their will for the entertainment of people. They have endured the abuse for too long. It has gone on for years, and for one band of equines, it has gone on long enough. After a daring escape from the compounds and a long chase through the streets of the city, the horses escape from their captivity. Their goal? To make it into the Rocky Mountains where they hope to live peacefully, however they are aware that danger is everywhere both in the form of their human pursuers and of the oncoming troubles as they have to quickly adjust to their new lives in the wild.

Last edited:
This rp is semi-mature with its themes and has writing requirement of at least three paragraphs per post. I will post an example in the character sheet of what I am looking for.

This sounds pretty interesting. I haven’t done an rp with horses since I first started rping, so it’s a bit nostalgic! I’m new here so I’m trying to figure things out still, but I think I’d like to try my hand at this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back