• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Wicked Walking (Interest Check) (p.s. not about TWD) (always open!)

Whaaat, you've never seen Narrnia? Fauns are those half human half goat guys. As for a job, I was thinking he could do something with the forest like a park ranger, lumberjack, herbalists or something like that Lady Astra Lady Astra

I've thought about it a little bit, but I've been busy with school, so I haven't been able to think about it much. I'll think about it some more during lunch, which is in exactly 11 minutes.

Lady Astra Lady Astra

SunSmurf SunSmurf I like the sound of either a lumberjack or park ranger. Then again, if you want to take the musical root of fauns, you could be a musician.

I was thinking about maybe a fairy who owns a bookstore or maybe a bakery or something. Still not really sure what side to take.

Hmm... Interest..? Check. Room for Dedicated Memory...? Still processing.

I'll have to hope that I actually get the time in life to participate in this actively. While I could definitely manage once a week, that wouldn't do this RP justice to have just once a week posting.

Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai Very well. Just click on the link to the OOC Chat and continue posting info on there. If you have any questions, also ask me on that thread so I can keep getting updates on everyone's progress.

Well enjoyed the idea last time around and am interested in taking part once again. Might draw more people with a new thread though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back