• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Wiccan Heart- F/F

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
A modern type romance between two girls, with a slight fantasy twist I suppose.

I'm really feeling a f/f role-play; one that I really enjoy. I would like to do something adorably cliche, yet really fun to work with. Something like goth girl and cheerleader, or bully and victim. Something along those lines.

The fantasy in this is that my character will be a wiccan green witch. (Not really fantasy but eh)

The basic plot is that my character is a very feminine, and shy lightly gothic girl who ends up on the bad end of some teasing, and finds an unlikely heroine. With whom, a romance begins to develop.

Yet again, it's just the bare bones of it. Please contact me or post here if you're interested in fleshing it out and role-playing with me. Just put up your character and include anything you think is important about them. Blessed be.

Name: Annabeth Lenora

Height: 5'7

Appearance:

Subject ot change.

Eye color: Green

Religion: Wiccan

General personality: She enjoys feeling beautiful, and lady-like. She is very patient and very shy and mild-mannered around people she does not know, this does not change much with friends though she is prone to random bursts of emotion when she is pressured. Annabeth is not a push-over however, she will stand her ground when she deems needed and never backs down from a fight.

She helps others when they need it and can be a bit sarcastic at times. She does not enjoy sports but she loves to bake. Her religion helped her become a great gardener and she is very in tune with nature.

Hobbies: Baking, archery, piano, spell-working, gardening

Family history: Annabeth comes from a loving family and well off home life, she is not spoiled but she has never had to worry about her families finacial situation. Her family is very supportive of her interests, and are a coven of wiccans. She has three siblings, and her family knows that she finds both men and women attractive.

So far no woman has really caught her eye, most of the women she is around are very much like her when it comes toquietness, where as Annabeth finds she likes strong, more out-spoken women.

More than one person can apply; I enjoy doing multiple role-plays at one time. Each one ends up so different and interesting.

RPN rules apply.

I'm ok with one liners just not everytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Kristin Jennings

Height: 5’4”

Appearance:
16f56e9db378655094e0ead7f1bc0b1a.jpg

Eye color: One eye is hazel, the other is blue

Religion: None

General personality: Outwards Kristin is the popular, outgoing, bubbly, girl next door-type. Always surrounded by friends and admirers. She partakes in many school activities and is always a shining example of kindness and sincerity.

Inside Kristin is lost and confused. Her family puts too much stress on her and she would actually rather be alone in the woods than anywhere near the people she associates with in class. She feels the most alone when surrounded by her ‘friends’ for she feels none of them actually care about her wellbeing.

Hobbies: Tree-climbing, meditation, violin, hiking, and reading.

Family history: Kristin is an only-child in a well-to do family. Her family expects the very best from their only child and is constantly signing her up for classes and activities she doesn’t want anything to do with. After her mother’s miscarriage and stroke, she was left barren and wheelchair bound. Because of this she pushes all of her dreams on Kristin, which in turn makes her daughter feel guilty. Her father, however, is usually absent on ‘business trips’.

Other: I have a background with Wicca and Hellenic Reconstructionism, so don't fear of confusing me. I'll understand the jargon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilmoregirl12 said:
Need someone?
Irish Ice Queen
Gilmoregirl12 said:
Need someone?
Irish Ice Queen
Of course! Just send me your info and we can talk it out. :bigsmile: 

Jazimon said:
Name: Kristin Jennings

Height: 5’4”

Appearance:
16f56e9db378655094e0ead7f1bc0b1a.jpg

Eye color: One eye is hazel, the other is blue

Religion: None

General personality: Outwards Kristin is the popular, outgoing, bubbly, girl next door-type. Always surrounded by friends and admirers. She partakes in many school activities and is always a shining example of kindness and sincerity.

Inside Kristin is lost and confused. Her family puts too much stress on her and she would actually rather be alone in the woods than anywhere near the people she associates with in class. She feels the most alone when surrounded by her ‘friends’ for she feels none of them actually care about her wellbeing.

Hobbies: Tree-climbing, meditation, violin, hiking, and reading.

Family history: Kristin is an only-child in a well-to do family. Her family expects the very best from their only child and is constantly signing her up for classes and activities she doesn’t want anything to do with. After her mother’s miscarriage and stroke, she was left barren and wheelchair bound. Because of this she pushes all of her dreams on Kristin, which in turn makes her daughter feel guilty. Her father, however, is usually absent on ‘business trips’.

Other: I have a background with Wicca and Hellenic Reconstructionism, so don't fear of confusing me. I'll understand the jargon.
Fantastic! How would you prefer to discuss/role-play? I normally private message for 1/1 but if you like something different let me know. :smiled:

PMing is fine, although I would prefer a seperate PM for OoC talk longer than a sentence :] Message me and we can start discussing the RP~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back