• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Whole Gang's Here!

Haruhi Suzumiya

An Adorable Entity
You awaken in the plains of some place. They look familiar, almost, but at the same time very different. Around you are people, most those you don't know while others are ones you're well-acquainted with, but you're sure of one thing: You don't remember much about yourself for some reason... And you feel a bit weak.

Numerous fandom characters - Characters from different universes, from game worlds to movie worlds to book worlds to... Everything. Oh, not just the heroes have been taken from their books, some villains have, too. For every just and heroic... Hero comes a devilish and villainous... Villain. What for? No one knows quite yet. What's the threat, then? The world that these characters have been put in is unstable. It's shattering. It has all the pieces a world needs, but it has nothing holding it together.

Well, it has the pieces from other worlds put together but not held together. So what's there left to do? Find a way out, of course! And whether the characters plan to work together or try to get through things alone is entirely up to them...

If you're interested, here's the link. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in OOC there! I'll answer them as soon as possible. If you want to post a character sheet, please do so! I'll look it over as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back