• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The White Rabbit (Ignore post count, small number of people)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
magnus.jpeg
Magnus is a planet lit by purple moons which give the skies an eternally purple color.
Magnus has no sun. But two twin moons known as Phobos and Deimos.

Magnus has 5 continents.
Mysticroft. Capital of Magic and The Human wizards and Witches all visit this place in their lifetime
Amityville. A series of ghost towns and villages once threatened by werewolves. This was once united as a kingdom under a tyrant named Sepulchre.
Blackmour. Homeland of the Werewolves
Dawnwall: The Holy City of Bureaucrats. The Homeland of the Fae.
Hallowed Fells. The Homeland of The Vampires and The Capital of Science.

The world of magnus is inhabited by Gods, Demons and Demigods.

But primarily by the four main mortal races.

The Werewolves.

The Vampires.

The Humans.

The Fae.

For thousands of years the events of Magnus has been dictated by the immortals and mortal and the existence of powerful artifacts known as the nemesis artifacts.
But the world is changing. The existence of Science has been on the rise, threatening the balance of the world.
Dangerous individuals have long since threatened magnus and many are on the rise.
A witch named Lilith who is creating an army of zombies.
A Demon Knight named Sepulchre who has appeared after being gone for centuries.

A group of heroes have been called upon by the Goddess Akroa to restore balance to the world and deliver a rabbit known as the white rabbit to the edge of the world.
Perhaps you're a werewolf.
Perhaps a vampire.
A Human.
A Fae.

Lore: (Extremely detailed)

Main IC:

CS:

OOC:

Last edited:
BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes
yes but I've created a new interest check. We're kinda trying to find people in hopes of getting this to be more alive as I'm down to 2 people in the RP including myself.

You can find the threads: CS, OOC, RP all up top.

Might have to try and go for a different character. There's a distinct lack of MAD SCIENCE in here and I do like that trope.

When talking vehicles, what can I realistically expect to get away with as far as size and power are concerned? I'll take fuel and maintenance into account.

Might have to try and go for a different character. There's a distinct lack of MAD SCIENCE in here and I do like that trope.

When talking vehicles, what can I realistically expect to get away with as far as size and power are concerned? I'll take fuel and maintenance into account.
Well this is a medieval era RP for the most part and science and magic both are kinda limited in their use across individuals. Magic is generally for humans and some non playable races like gods/demigods and maybe magical monsters we might encounter. Science is generally studied by Faes and some mad scientists.

So there won't really be things like cars or trains or automative vehicles. I might do a thing where certain Faes have blimps we can pay fares to use when we earn money throughout the rp. Or a hot air baloon

Horses, Carriages, Maybe taming wild monsters to ride is basically the most common form of transportation. Other than that there is teleportation magic.

Vehicles are a big thing so I probably think that owning a horse or something is something we won't have right off the bat and would likely have to buy as our characters get richer on their journey.
But for sure there's probably a point where we start using horses consistently as a means of fast transportation like in any fantasy setting.

But I still think vehicles would ruin the medieval atmosphere
It's not going to be a straight up Kirov clone (what's even there to bomb?), and apologies I was under the impression this is setting is in the middle of an industrial revolution. I mean this?
The existence of Science has been on the rise, threatening the balance of the world.
Sounds very much like a storm of steam and steel is on the horizon. Which is what drew me in in the first place, I love the Industrial Revolution as a setting and as a concept.

It's not going to be a straight up Kirov clone (what's even there to bomb?), and apologies I was under the impression this is setting is in the middle of an industrial revolution. I mean this?

Sounds very much like a storm of steam and steel is on the horizon. Which is what drew me in in the first place, I love the Industrial Revolution as a setting and as a concept.
More like the verge of an industrial revolution. I like to think it's medieval but with hints of the renaissance era. I'm not sure how to incorporate vehicles really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back