• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i may or may not pretty this thread up later but i’m on mobile right now so that’s not happening yet.

anyway, the idea for this thread is a little different than other ones i’ve seen around here, so i’ll go ahead and explain.

essentially, this will act as a “showcase” for my current fandom cravings. i tend to only be into one thing at a time, so instead of having a big list of all my fandoms that i’m kinda into, i thought making this and switching it up whenever my interests change would work out better!

about me (brutally honest version):
-defaults to 2-4 paragraphs per post, but i’m alright with pretty much any length you desire as long as it’s longer than a one liner and shorter than 9ish paragraphs. any longer than that and i get drained really easily.
-loves lgbtq+ plots, characters, etc. i’m a nonbinary lesbian myself so obviously this is my jam.
-kinda forgetful, just remind me if i haven’t replied in a while, i probably just forgot.
-i will try my best to tell you if i’m not into an rp anymore, but sometimes it’s an awkward “not you, it’s me” situation and i kinda just drop off. oops.
-inconsistent response times! if i’m into a scene i can reply multiple times a day. but i can also get stuck and not answer for a week.
-very swag.

about you (brutally honest version):
-14-25, roughly. i’d prefer closer to the middle of that range, but if we vibe i’m not going to turn you down.
-invested in the plot. please. i’m begging you, put in effort. if it’s not exciting for you, i don’t mind if you drop the rp.
-friendly. i love ooc chatter, memes, playlists, art, pictures of your cat, anything you want.
-swag is a must.

-

current craving: MARVEL

looking for canon x canon pairings, however, i will double and do canon x oc or oc x oc for your side if you prefer that. doubling definitely isn’t required, though!

i have a lot of queer headcanons even in het ships so be ready for that. any character can be paired with any gender for your side if we double.

in order of craving, character(s) i can play in bold:

tony stark x natasha romanoff
i have so many ideas for these two it’s my absolute top pairing right now i’m obsessed

peter parker x michelle “mj” jones
ah, young love. honestly i wouldn’t mind playing mj either if you really wanted to be peter.

loki laufeyson x mobius m mobius OR loki laufeyson x sylvie laufeydottir
these two are tied in my craving tier list so i put them together. i can play either for the loki x sylvie pairing but i prefer to play loki in a mobius pairing.

peter parker x flash thompson
i did this ship once and it was actually adorable. definitely rare but if you’re up for it i’d love you forever.

xu xialing x katy chen
haven’t done this yet so i don’t have a character preference but these two had vibes for sure

steve rogers x bucky barnes
im not feeling this one super hard rn in terms of inspiration, but i love a good stucky rp

non-MCU pairings:

peter parker x harry osborn (TASM universe)
these two were limp wrist you can’t convince me otherwise. imagine what the world would be like if they were better at talking about their feelings.

eddie brock x venom (sony-verse, i guess)
yes i have seen the second one and yes i know this is in the wrong section but just in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet don’t read that if you haven’t seen the second one shh. anyway these two are married.

-

who i’ll play as for your side (in no particular order):
natasha romanoff
peter parker
steve rogers
bucky barnes
wanda maximoff
thor odinson
loki laufeyson
sylvie laufeydottir
MAYBE (big maybe, haven’t had a ton of experience) tony stark

i can try my hand at pretty much any other character as well, but those are the ones i’m most comfortable playing. if you decide to do fxf for your side we’re best friends now btw

that’s it! comment here or message me if anything interests you. hope to hear from you soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back