Experiences The Weirdest Thing You've Googled for a RP

I'm no scientist, but Greek things make me happy and I'm glad to say that the etymology of 'coccyx' is from the Greek word 'kokkyx', which is their word for the cuckoo bird.

Apparently some early Greek doctor decided that bone looked like the beak of a cuckoo, and now here we are.
It is indeed a strange world. Greek yogurt is a thing to... I'm starting to think they're up to something.

Okay...so please don't arrest me FBI...

"Easy Substances that Can Knock People Out"

I can explain

One of my recent characters is a thief, right? His first big heist was robbing a bunch of mobsters blind, and part of the plan was somehow rendering them all unconscious. So I needed to know whether it would be easier to have him pretend to be a delivery guy and spike their take out, or be a courier giving them spiked booze. I genuinely felt creepy just reading about this

chasing GIF

The weirdest things I probably Googled were RP terms and slang when I first started online RP. I actually remember the first time when a guy was asking if I was familiar with this and that and when I ask what it meant literally sent a grinny emoji and told me "not to worry about it." One google search later and wishing for brain bleach and I blocked them.

Google has become a little concerned for my health as I continue to vigorously research heroin side effects, addiction, detoxing methods, and first-person descriptions of withdrawal/recovery

Google has become a little concerned for my health as I continue to vigorously research heroin side effects, addiction, detoxing methods, and first-person descriptions of withdrawal/recovery
Many RPers probably have search histories that could put people on various lists.

Aside from flat out googling specifics how many here have watched crime shows, documentaries, bought books or such is bulk on subjects that look questionable.

Weirdest thing I've ever googled for the sake of RP?

Pocket knives, daggers, guns and everything in between.​

Chained up children. In anime style of course because anime makes everything better and that way FBI and NCIS doesn't knock on my door saying "YOUR UNDER ARREST!"

Types of guns

What something in German means in English and something in English means in German. (Google translate)

Wedding dresses and bunny suit. Fun fact the bunny suit is just pantie ho's, a swim suit with a tail glued on and bunny ears.

In the height of the pandemic, with the US/Canada border severely locked down I was very emotionally invested in real estate in the Bronx.
Phases of the moon - not that weird, I like astrology.
Types of doors.

Well pretty much all of these were on different sites but:

The effects of Scopolamine?

Pocket watch Gun. and yes, this does exist, and it is freaking cool

1800s Insane Asylum records

How long does it take for a human body to decay?

How do child protective services help children?

Just to name a few

I once googled "Types of women's underwear" which wouldn't look weird if I wasn't a guy but I am a guy so it looks weird. I swear I'm not a pervert.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back