• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Weakling Quartet

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
In the land of Mephona there is tales of a great hero and their party of adventures setting off to slay the demon king and bring peace to the land. This is not their story instead we focus on a merry band of what you could call rejects. The people who no other person in all of the guild (which ironically is called Metallic Bond) wanted to party up with. Leaving four adventures to be forced to party up with one another. They aren't the strongest, or very well equipped, or cunning, or even really courageous what is it that they got that other parties don't? Well shit beats me.

I'm looking for three other people who would be intrested in an rp all about just a terrible party of adventurers and their well adventures.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Looks like you found your group. But if ever you need an extra role filled or feel like bringing along another scrub then give me a call?

But I'd hate to ruin the dynamic of a quartet, ya know~

Buuuuut if you insist, who am I to reject!

Hey, I know it's a fantasy story, but I didn't see of any mention of it, so I was wondering if magic is allowed? And if so... are there any restrictions? Obviously it wouldn't super strong/OP because they're The Weakling Quartet™, but anything else I should watch out for? If it is allowed.

Hey, I know it's a fantasy story, but I didn't see of any mention of it, so I was wondering if magic is allowed? And if so... are there any restrictions? Obviously it wouldn't super strong/OP because they're The Weakling Quartet™, but anything else I should watch out for? If it is allowed.
Nope not really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back