• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Way You Make Me Feel

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
Well, we both know what to do here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you would appreciate this but since they live in a large mountain town, this is the small mountain town I live about 8 miles from.

original.jpg

This would be the 'city' closest to us, probably more similar to the size of the town our characters are from, maybe bigger

background.jpg

I thought about it I am going to bring supernatural in it, if you are cool with it. I have an idea, but that won't take away from the normal problems like crazy ex girlfriends, lol.

Haha, sounds good to me.

Kind of related to that, I hope you don't mind me bringing in the girlfriend/eventual ex girlfriend.

I was kind of thinking we would have a crazy ex and a newly ex is a perfect crazy ex, lol.

I'm going to be in an area these next four days tht may or may not have a signal. So if I can respond I will. But there is a possibility I won't be able to

Not sure if you wanted everyone to stay human, just let me know, I put a list on the Notes

It would be fun to have some supernaturals between the two groups of our characters, but there also be some humans within them.

Agreed, but I was thinking that their would be the Pack and the Coven in the town, which would work around Jeremy as Coven leading and Zo's father as pack leader, so the humans would be mostly just the town people they deal with.

<p>I was kind of thinking, but I thought I would check with you first, about having Abigail being one of the supernatural creatures.</p>

<p>

Unless you already sort of have something planned then she can be human.</p>

Haha Sounds good to me. I thought about making Logan a wolf too, but he probably wouldn't be part of a pack or maybe his family wouldn't have been. But I don't know what you're wanting or if that's too many of my current characters as supernaturals or what.

Last edited by a moderator:
He could be a rogue werewolf, that doesn't know about the pack and his family and he get introduced to the pack through Zo, when she finds out. They seem attracted to each other as it is, maybe it's the wolf in them that makes then so connected.

So I was thinking - though I know it was already hinted at when Dylan and Abigail were talking - that Jason could be a dragon. But he probably wouldn't really start to realize it until after he and Zy started seeing each other.

What do you think?

I thought the same thing when the hinted it. Didn't want to push the idea so I just waited to see if you would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back