• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Way You Make Me Feel

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So I was thinking, let me know why you think, that Victoria could be a Vampire. But maybe somehow she figured out how to mask er scent and then maybe she's the only one ho knows what Jason really is, which was why she acts so attached to him.

Well, since the last vampires that showed up where sensed by Zy, how about Zy doesn't get it, but she senses it. But she doesn't say anything because she doesn't want to seem like the jealous type to Jason. Victoria still knows about Jason, but Zy is the only one that knows something is not right about Victoria.

I'm going to be in a spot with little to no phone service and wifi the next three days so I may not be able to respond but if I can I will try.

I just remembered Gail and Dylan are supposed to meet up the next day, just throwing that out there and Zo and Logan have a hiking trip with some pack wolves and witches, while Jason helps Zy get out of it. Just little reminders. :)

Did a few quick updates to notes before I crashes, if you have an idea or creatures let me know or just add them on.

Yeah, maybe passed the moving too, kind of like, it's the first thing they did after breakfast, now it's lunch. We start with Logan and Zo first and then when they reach the top, Jason and Zy can be ready for lunch. What do you think?

Also I was thinking Victoria could be a Victorian that is native to the town, like it's her territory and if she wanted she could get rid of any vampire she wanted .

I like the idea with Victoria.

And sounds good. So just starting out with Logan and Zo.

Do you want to bring Gail and Dylan in now too or bring them up a little later as well?

So two thoughts:

1.) maybe Ezra could know what Jason is and have an inkling about all the others but he knows about the supernatural world.

2.) maybe Victoria works with Adan at points. Just because she thinks she can use him to get what she wants but she dislikes him as much as any other witch. But I still like having her as a Victorian.

I think Ezra could have pieced the families as supernatural, knowing what Jason is, which is why he tries to be a good influence on him and I was thinking the same thing about Adan and Victoria. I think VIctoria should be the Victoria in the journal and the guy would be Jason's ancestor, which would be how she knows Jason is a dragon and why she is so persistant.

I was thinking about that for Victoria too.

And I like the idea about the guy being Jason's ancestor.

Completely random - have you ever watched the Beauty and the Beast TV show? The new one with Kristen Kreuk and Jay Ryan?

(Well I guess it's not completely random haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is good.

When you get to the end of the most recent season you'll understand why I'm asking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I sort of had an idea, tell me what you think.

Originally it would be that Rauri was the same thing that Jason was. And she always has nightmares. But the nightmares have something to do with the history of their race.

Or maybe she is just human instead, but she still has the nightmares and everything because she is still related to Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back