• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ember looked between them curiously. "May I train with you? Or learn from you I guess?" She asks them, hopeful.

When Jason returned to the town he went straight for Zy. He needed to warn her. He didn't honk anything would happen, not yet, but she needed to know and understand. And he supposed he'd need to tell Chris that Ember may not come back that night.

Emono smirked and so did Oisin, "Of course." They both said.

Oisin smiled, "we are family, think of this as home. You can do anything we do." He assured him.

Emono nodded, "Yes, anything we do."

Ember raised an eyebrow, unable to hide her surprise. She was not used to this. To this kind of acceptance and allowance. "Then I look forward to learning." She says, trying to regain herself enough to hide her surprise.

Emono smiled, "It will be fun." He assured her.

Oisin smirked, "He only thinks to that because he misses the water."

Ember giggled some. "I want to try with water. Fire seems to be my specialty though, so hopefully its opposite won't be too hard to learn." She says with smile. "What is your specialty?" She asks Oisin.

Oisin smiled, "Me? I specialize in earth." He chuckled, "But air is pretty close to what I do."

Ember grinned as she listened to him. "Well I look forward to getting to learn from you both...at least as much as you're willing to teach without hindering your own training." She says.

Emono smirked, "We will teach you enough. There is only so much of one Element you can learn."

Oisin nodded, "Yeah, yeah. The reasons dragons have different scales."

Ember smiled at Emono but then looked to Oisin in confusion. "How do you mean? Do our scales have something to do with our elemental specialty? Is that something that is known when we are born?" She asks him. She hated that she knew so little about her own kind. But in all the years she had been traveling, Dragons were not something to be spoken about.

Oisin shook his head, "We are normally born with clear scales. Rare and special dragons with rainbow scales. But as we use elements our scales change. Since of dragon forms come in later, we aren't born with only one specialty."

Ember nodded in understanding, quiet a moment as she thought over it. "I want to learn all I can of all the elements, but...how many other fire specialties are here?" She asks. She also wanted to hone in what she knew and make it an actual skill. She also kind of wished Jason were here, he was fire too and she wanted to show him that there was nothing to be afraid of when it came to their abilities.

Oisin thought about it, shrugging, "Maybe 20 or so. Surprisingly, there aren't as many as their used to be."

Emono nodded, "Every dragon had a personality that still is true now. Fire dragons were protectors. They were tempered dragons, red like fire and just as unforgiving."

Oisin nodded, "Impressive fighters too. Oh, I know exactly who you should meet."

Emono looked confused, "Who?"

Oisin smirked, "Xavier."

Emono frowned, "I don't know about that one."

Oisin shrugged, "He is a fire dragon, she should learn from her own kind."

Emono sighed but nodded, "He should be back soon."

Ember found herself looking bwcknand forth between the two and then she smiled. "Until then, perhaps I can learn from the two of you?" She asks with even more of a grin. Though she would be excited to meet another fire dragon.

Oisin smirked, "I will teach you....."

Emono interrupted, "Nothing. You are her opposite and I am not exactly her best friend when it comes to elements."

Ember looked between them, surprised, but then she giggled. "How about I just learn about your elements then? I did not do so well with earth earlier today, and I am. It so sure about water. But I would like to learn how to control a little of all the elements." She says.

Oisin smirked, "Sure. For one, earth beats fire and water and fire are pretty equal."

Emono glared at him, "Water still beats earth."

Ember looked between them. "This is sounding like rock-paper-scissors to me. Mind explaining a little more?" She asks them playfully.

Oisin smirked, "Obviously some elements overpower others. No Element is more powerful than the others. Well, except for the fifth and not to mention, there is an old belief that there are actually eight."

Emono sighed, "There is very little proof of that."

Ember smiled. "That makes sense. What's are the rumored other three?" She asks with a smile. She was just curious. She wanted to learn everything possible.

Emono sighed, "Shadow, light or lightening and gravity."

"it sounds silly but gravity is a powerful Element." Oisin stated

Ember thought about it a moment and then nodded. "That could make sense. Such a shame that those seem to be rumors. Could be fascinating." She says with a grin.

Oisin nodded, "Yep. We have not really into anyone like that yet. Some seem like they might but pretty sure it's just them using their elements that way."

Ember laughed a little. "You could have some fun with that too." She says. She sighed. "Tell me more about each of your elements." She says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back