• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ember opened her mouth then shut it again and nodded. "So where is this tribe anyway? How many are there?" She asks curiously.

Abraham smirked, "The mountains, it is a dragon natural environment." He pointed out as he pointed to the mountain they were reaching.

She looked to the mountain and smiled a little. "So it would seem. I spent a lot of time in the mountains. With control of fire I could keep warm and not worry about unwanted visitors." She says, looking back to Abraham. "You didn't answer my second question." She points out with a grin.

Ember couldn't help giving him a real smile then. She was admittedly excited. Still nervous about making the wrong move and hurting Chris. But she was really excited to meet more of her own kind.

Abraham noticed her excitement and chuckled, "Well, at least you aren't nervous if they will like you. Even if you were, you should know, they will love you."

Ember laughed at that. "Is that so?" She asks with a grin. She shrugged a little. "I learned to not care what others think of me...or in the very least learn to hide it." She says.

((Okay, I was going through the character sheets, the tribe are all males right? That's what I was getting from it but there were a couple female characters that I couldn't remember if they were dragon or something else))

Abraham smirked, "You don't need to hide anything, chances are you won't be able to either way. But you should know, no matter what, we love and accept everything you are." He assured her.

(Well, those are just who have come up, there are others I can post later, probably going to crash in a few posts)

Ember scoffed a little. "I don't believe you...yet at least." She says, smiling some. She could feel them as they got closer. There was a different kind of power that dragons put out and she could feel them getting closer and her excitement only grew.

((Okie dokie! I was just curious. And sounds good, I need to get to bed soon anyway so it would be just as well lol))

Abraham chuckled, "You will feel it so, very soon." He promised before they reached the tribe. There were at least 60 of them all moving around do something doing something to make this tree covered clearing their home.

Ember was about to comment butbstopped dead in her tracks when she saw them all. "Holy shit..." she muttered. "H-how are there so many of you?" The words escaped her lips before she could stop them. She had always assumed she and Jason and their family were the last. Knowing there was a tribe had been amazing but she had assumed 15 maybe 20 at most.

Abraham chuckled, "We have collected as many of our own as we can. It is harder to travel outside of this island with all of us. But we manage, our system is a little chaotic but we survive." He chuckled as Emono came to them. "Ember, this is Emono, my right hand."

Emono looked at her and nodded, "The waves brought us just in time."

Ember looked to him curiously, tilting her head to the side a little and then she smirked. "Your specialty has to be water." She muttered, almost more to herself. "It is good to actually meet you." She says. She had seen him earlier but he'd left as she came.

Emono nodded, before turning to Abraham, "We nearly have everything settled, calm as a ocean on a dead night."

Abraham nodded, "Good, thank you."

Emono nodded then turned to Emono, "I can show you around?" He offered.

Ember smiled a little and then nodded. "I would like that." She says, glancing to Abraham and smirking a little before looking back to Emono. She didn't know why she felt like she should ask Abraham permission. Perhaps an old habit of feeling like she always needed to be watched.

Abraham smiled, "Good, I can get to work then." He patted Ember's shoulder, "Don't take him too hard, he is pretty keep to himself and came from the ocean. I'll see you soon." He said before smiling at her and walking off.

Emono looked at her, motioning her ahead, "There isn't much to see, like the ocean. But the waves here are various and colorful in some ways." He explained.

Ember grinned and moved to follow him. He was odd to her, but not in a bad way. It was just very different from how she was. "I'd imagine so." She says. "Where did you all come from? Before you came to this town?" She asks him.

Emono smirked, shrugging, "Everywhere. We are like the sea creatures, spread all around in a wife never ending ocean." He motioned to a group of three, "Two of those are from a small village in Scotland while the other is from Ireland. They just happened to be wondering the same path." He smiled at her, "I was in the Pacific, my mother was a elephant whale that let me ride her back a lot. I came out of the water when my siblings washed assure and my mother wanted them home."

Ember shook her head sadly. "I hate how few of us there are and yet...I never would have imagined there were so many of us left." She says.

Emono nodded, "It I'd upsetting, but Ciro always stated, humans are innocent. They are just fearful of what can't be hidden." He motioned to the others, "Which is why we take human form."

Ember nodded in understanding. "That is true." She says. She sighed and then smiled some. "Tell men more about Dragon culture." She says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back