• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zo smiled, "Always a good thing." She commented, turning to Zy, who wad still eating.

"Yeah, just text me first." Dylan stated, "I always have my phone on, unlike Zy and charged, unlike Zo, but I also work in a hospital." He advised.

Zy smirked, "I'm being responsible."

Jason smirked a little. "I'll be sure to try and do it at times you may not be working." He assures him. Well kind of both of them. He had finished his food for the most part, and he knew he needed to get going but he didn't feel like going home, and if he wasn't going to go home he figured he may as well stay here until at least everyone had finished their food, then he could excuse himself.

Zy watched then closely, before looking around. She had seen this place a lot, it was the normal starting point so she wasn't really looking for anything. Zo watched Zy for a moment and smiled, "Hey, Jason, want to see something interesting?" Zy looked as her curiously and so did Dylan, before he smiled shaking his head.

Jason glanced to Dylan and Zy to see their reactions before looking back to Zo and nodding a little. "Sure, why not." He says. He was curious to say the least. "What is it you want to show me?"

Zo smiled at Jason, "Pick someone, someone you don't know and doesn't look like they are from here." She stated.

Dylan let out a slight chuckled, shaking his head as he took a drink of his soda. Zy looked between them curiously before she got what Zo was doing and sighed.

Jason raised a questioning eyebrow. "Alright, how about..." He looked around. By Dylan and Zy's reactions he wasn't totally sure what Zo was doing, he was waiting for some trick, but he was curious anyway. "Okay how about that guy." He says, pointing to a man he most definately did not recognize and who did not look like a local in his opinion.

Zo smiled, she motioned for Zy to let her out. Zy did as she was told with a sigh. Zo smiled, turning to Dylan, "Start the clock." She said before walking over to the guy.

Dylan smirked, shaking his head, "What do you want to know about him? Anything, just ask before he gets here, and listen." Dylan advised, turning to Zy. She knew her role in this, so she watched him, the guy was not a local by far, his clothes just didn't come into style here.

Jason watched curiously. "Alright...um, where is he from? Is he here visiting family or just passing though?" Jason asks right away. He was genuinely curious and he had about a thousand questions, but he stuck with those for now. "Now what?" He asks.

Dylan smiled, motioning his head to Zy, as she watched Zo and the guy talking, "Well, Zy?"

"New York, he's visiting a cousin who goes to the university, but right now he is here to check out the locals." Zy stated, taking in a deep breath, before turning to Jason.

"Anything else?" Dylan asked Jason.

Jason raised a questioning eyebrow and then smirked a little. "Sure, what's his cousin studying? And what is his occupation? Or if he's in school what is he studying?" He asks, his curiosity pulling him deeper in.

Dylan smirked, as Zy looked again, "Music, his cousin is studying music, strings. As for him, he deals with duty a lot, construction worker most likely, works late but he doesn't go to school." Zy stated, turning back to Jason, "You should probably ask one more question." she told him. Motioning to Zo and the guy, "They are coming over any second now."

Jason thought for a moment, not really sure what else to ask. "Does he have a family of his own? Or when you said 'checking out the locals' did you mean he is most likely single and looking for a girl here or something?" He asks. What he was more curious about now was if 1.) Zy was right and 2.) how she was doing it.

Zy sighed, "He is only in his early twenties, not married." she stated without look at the guy and Zo as they came towards them. Zy moved her plate to where Zo's was and moved so Zo could seat where she was. When they got to the booth, Zo smiled up at the guy as she sat down.

"So, Henry is here from New York visiting his cousin. I told him you guys had a few questions and he said he didn't mind." Zo said, turning to Dylan.

"Cool, so, do you go to school?" Dylan asked, casually.

"No, I work for the city as a construction worker, kind of my thing." the guy answered. "My cousin is the book worm, so he goes to the university across the mountain."

"Yeah, I think I know where you are talking about, what's he going for?"

"Music. He wants to be a music teacher, but right now he is just majoring in Music, playing the harp for now."

"Oh, how old are you? Are you married?"

"No." the guy chuckled, "I'm 23, just kind of testing the waters for another year before I try jumping into anything serious."

Dylan nodded, "Cool, sound like a good plan, thanks for talking to us. We don't really get new faces, we just get curious." he shrugged as if it was a normal Q&A session.

Zo smiled, "Thanks for the help, I'll see you tomorrow, so I can show you around for a bit, as promised, while your cousin is in class." The guy grinned widely, before walking away, "And tell me that wasn't interesting." Zo chuckled, as she looked at Jason.

He looked over to her and smiled. "I am very impressed. Any chance you'd tell a guy your secret?" He asks them, beyond curious, a million ideas running through his head based around how they did that.

Zo smiled, "I read lips, so adding the right questions is easy."

Dylan shrugged, "I just ask the questions." He stated, as they both turned to Zy.

Zo smirked, "Well, I want to know too."

Zy too a deep breath, "Behavior analysis, his boots, and then there was the way he kept liking over." Zy said motioning to a guy that their guy had joined, "I guessed a.little and watched."

Zo chuckled, "She is going to be the best Field Psychologist, ever."

Jason smiled. "That is a very cool trick." He says. He was impressed for sure. Knowing how was even better. He looked around the table at everyone and seeing that they were all done with their dinners he figured he needed to get going soon unless he wanted to be kicked out of the house again for the night. He sighed a little. "Well, I have enjoyed the evening, but I'm afraid I have to get going. I'll give you a call with the details." He adds with a smile, getting to his feet to go, pulling out his wallet to pay for his drink and food.

Zo smiled up at him, "It's fine, we got it."

"Yeah, we take turns usually but don't worry about it. I'll keep an eye out for your call." Dylan stated.

Zy smirked, "We'll see you again, some time."

Jason was a little suprised. "I appreciate that, but you dot even know for sure if you'll even see me again, not to mention you just met me, are you sure about paying for my meal?" He asks. In the very least he would pay for his drink, he didn't feel right not paying for any of it. Why he had said wasn't totallh correct though, he'd make sure to give them a call.

Zy smirked, "It's fine. We are staying here a bit longer anyway." She looked at him and smiled, "Besides, a sheriff, assistant and PA make more together then one. Just think of it as a thanks for hanging out."

Jason hesitated a moment and then nodded. "Alright, but next one's on me." He says, waving goodbye before starting to make his way to the door. His phone rang and he looked at the caller ID, saw it was his father and then rejected the call. As soon as he did the phone rang again, he waved goodbye with a chipper smile one last time before answering the phone, his smile turning into a scowl when he had left the restaraunt.

Dylan shook his head and grinned, "The people you two meet."

"I didn't meet anyone." Zy protested.

Zo looked at them both surprised, "You didn't like him?"

"The guy is cool, but even I picked up he isn't blunt, for the most part." Dylan stated, "Honestly, he has more in common with the curiosity then the rest of us."

"I think that's a good thing." Zo added.

Dylan sighed, " I'm not saying it's not, but between curiosity and fascination, I just think we should be careful how much time we spend together. Don't need a repeat of any of our past mistakes."

Zy looked at them both, "I'll be careful." She smiled, "Besides it's only one more time, I'm still curious about what else he's interested in." She grinned to herself, "Never really had a casual conversation like that."

After a long argument with his father Jason opted out of going to the family house where he ad the unfortunate luck of still living. Instead he called up his friend Logan to see if any Races were happening, even if he already knew the answer. He was supposedo stay away from the tracks for a while, but there was a eve going on and he could let off steam. Or he could be smart. Groaning and changing part way through he headed to the 24 hour gym instead. He had a membership there and kept a change of clothes there for nights like this. He would be boxing until he knew he needed to go to bed because he had another case tomorrow.

As he got his gear on and found a punching bag in the back he found himself thinking o the people he had just had dinner with. They were all good kids, the type of people he knew he should hang out with and wished he could. But he always screwed those kinds of friendships up. It was safer for them if he stayed away. He wanted to avoid hurting any of those guys. But he had never met someone as interested in the same things he was and it was such a refreshing experience. One he wanted to have again, more than one more time, but ven that one more time he would take and be happy with.

Zy got home to find her Uncle on his computer, "Hey, what are you working on?" Zy asked curiously.

Her uncle smiled, "Some medical files and charts. How was the visit?" He uncle stopped what he was doing and turned to face her in his chair. Zy smiled as she went to the fridge for some water.

"Meet a friend, he's got a lot of cool ideas and I think we all got along with him." Zy smirked seeing her uncle's smile, "Not that kind of along, Uncle David."

"I just think it would be nice, I mean, of all people I still don't get what their issues were."

"Their issues were, I was too curious, and that's fine. I like going to lectures, I don't mind taking my time with my education and I love the idea of having a conversation about everything I think is amazing and wonderful." Zy smiled, talking with some excitement the more she spoke. "I love being me and if no one else does, I'm fine with that."

Her uncle grinned at her, "Well, I love you being you and Zora and Dylan do too. So we can ll be fine together." he chuckled, getting back to his computer. Zy smiled shaking her head, she kissed his cheek goodnight before she started up the stairs. Zy wasn't really tired, she was excited from the conversation with Jason and she honestly did want to meet his friend, the more she could learn the better.

Jason stayed at the gym until about two in the morning. He took a shower there and then got in his car and drove to his brother's house just outside of town. It was about a 30 minute drive. He entered in through the basement door, the entire basement Ezra let him use on some nights and this was one of those nights. He plopped onto the couch that was down there and fell asleep within moments. He had a year before he got all the money that was his and then he could finally move out of his other house and buy or rent one of his own.

Zy was already up, at her desk the next morning when he uncle knocked on her door, opening it, "Zy, I've got to go out, are you going to be ok, here by yourself?" he asked her from teh door.

Zy smiled, "Yeah, just some research before work, I'll see you later on."

"Ok, call me before you go to work and when you get there."

"Yes, sir." she giggled, before saluting him. He shook his head with a grin, as he left her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back