The Watery Prison

The Fabulous Emerald

It's never illogical to be fabulous
Deep in the woods near a mortal town resides a pond. Not just any pond, though, but a magical pond. A strange and powerful magic energy has infused the pond attracting all sorts of magic creatures. At the edge of this pond, sitting on a rock with its leg in the water, sits a strange creature. The creature can only be described as a water elemental of some sort, but it seems weak and powerless, and its form is sloppy and melted. It looks solemnly at the water, watching a tiny dragonfly as it goes about its daily life.

Macalania_Pond.jpg

In the distance a young Elf by the name of Elion was traveling by himself. He felt a very odd energy in the distance his eyes flickered a bit from the amount of energy it possessed. He got closer and closer coming up to a pond where he looked upon a very strange creature that he never seen in his immortal life before

The creature turns its head towards the stranger, but doesn't say anything. To be honest, it doesn't look like it can say anything.

Elion looked at the creature he walked slowly towards it not knowing if it was hostile or friendly. But he started to think that maybe it wasn't hostile " what are you? " he stopped being about twenty feet away from it

It doesn't, or rather cannot, respond. It simply points at a certain point in the pond like a cry for help. At that point in the point the creature is indicating is a slight bluish glow, but it is difficult to tell what it is from the surface.

Elion looked over to where it pointed and he then walked towards the pond " you want me to bring you that?  " he asked still a bit confused but it looked like the creature needed help 

The creature simply nodded. Every time it moves, it loses a mass of water, then regenerates it from the water around it.

(how magical is elion?)

(( he's not that strong in magic he's a novice at it.. he can do earth magic involving plants )) 

Elion crossed his arms as he moved closer to the pond. He was barely learning magic but could feel the magical energy radiate off of it. It was powerful so he decided to observe it for a brief moment before jumping in

The creature notices that Elion is trying to look into the pond, and then fires a watery bolt at where he is looking. A second later, a small circle of water forms that seem unaffected by wind, the general grime from the pond and even creatures giving him a clear view. Well, relatively clear. It is still difficult to see details, but the light source seems to come from a glowing orb of some kind, and what Elion might recognise as a magical ward. A very powerful ward, but a ward nonetheless.

This action takes a lot out of the creature, and as a result is forced to sink back into the water up to waist high. However, it doesn't step into the water but more...merges with it.

Elion looked over at the creature. His eyes went wide still fascinated with this creature. He decided to jump into the water. Once he dove in the splash wash loud as he dove as deep as he can swimming to the orb that the creature wanted. He could hold his breathe for a very long time finally reaching it his eyes went wide feeling the magical energy. He started to reach for it and touched it feeling the magic enter his body which was amazing to him

As he tries to touch it, there is a powerful force holding him back. Touching it will take some effort. If it was easy to touch, chances are the creature wouldn't be there at all.

Elion felt a force keeping him from grabbing it he started show great effort trying to grab it. Until finally he managed to grab the orb. He held on to it still feeling a force try to push him back. He managed to move with it swimming quickly to get some air. 

As he nears the surface, the creature from before looks with curiosity. Yet, there is something else in its body language - disappointment. Or rather, preventing oneself against it. Not letting one's hopes up.

After all, a powerful ward like that may be able to let psychical things through, but not magical and especially not what they were designed to block out.

Elion kept his grip on it the force only getting stronger as he swam towards the creature. He glared at it his body becoming strained from on the strength he used to swim and keep it in his hands. He finally got closer and closer to the creature until he managed to pull it to shore being a few inches from the creature still holding on to with all his might " now what " he said he breathed heavily still holding the ward

As the creature tries to get close to the ward, its arm is blasted away from the ward. As a result, it stays away from it. It simply shakes its head solemnly, since it is too weak to speak. It simply points in the direction of the town, where it thinks a wizard might reside to help with the ward.

Elion looked over where the creature pointed he looked backed at it and nodded. He made his way towards the town. He really didn't like being around human s but he felt obligated to help the creature. It was in his nature. After walking for a few minutes he found the village. Some humans looked at him in owe seeing a Elf. He saw a human and walked up " i need a wizard or witch to help me with this please

(( actually character idea sprung to my head just now lol give me a few minutes if I don't reply it's just I don't have 4G I might lose it but I will reply as soon as possible

Users who are viewing this thread