The Watchtower

Waller listened to every word she said, but it didn't phase him. In a way, he seemed like the real robot in the room. Unmoved. Untouched by her human emotion. Her desires passing by him like a gentle gust of wind. He understood her logic, but it wasn't enough. She already failed. She spoke as if she had never been given a chance. What she was pleading for was another one. This is the thought that went through his mind. Should this girl be given another chance? This girl whom harbored a huge risk. This girl who fought authority and didn't understand her place until now. This girl who was crying in front of him. This girl that wasted the time of arguably the most important and most busy man in the world. This girl wanted a second chance. This girl whom thought she wouldn't be a waste. She was right in one sense, though. 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,' was a quote that echoed through his mind. There were flaws. She could do more harm than good. Did she even understand evil? On that thought, who really did...

"Agent Karoline Hope, you wish for a second chance... but I propose this question: what if your second chance results in unneeded loss? What if you allow innocents to die? What if Liam loses his arm protecting you? What kind of archer could he be then? Or, what if Jenna loses her life trying to protect you--as you may need? Do tell me. What do you think you can do to make your second chance worth the risk to my agents?" he asked her in a simple, mundane tone. He wasn't as authoritative as before. He no longer wanted to intimate her. He wanted to know. He wanted her thought. He wanted the structure behind her desire.

@NecroKnight

@Sir Les Paul

Kary thought about that, but it didn't turn her away - from what she believed in, not anymore at that. Thrall had called her a stupid, little girl at that - so maybe she did need to think, like a mature adult at the current moment.

"Honestly, Sir. I have nothing at the current moment to offer. As it has shown, I am flawed and liable to make a mistake - if that sort of situation happens again, if I am freshly returned. Then I would do everything in my power, to make sure - that none of my teammates would be in the situation, of being rendered non-functional," she replied.

"But...if I am granted the chance. Then I would do everything in my power, to get better and make sure, such a situation would not happen," replied Kary, then added bitterly. "But at my current situation, I don't have many options. Either I do nothing, and I get removed - likely leaving my team short a member. Or I try to do something good with the time I have. Maybe...maybe I am just a bot. I can still take a bullet for a teammate."

"You know, I hear everything," Waller replied in a change of pace. He stopped questioning her for just a moment, stopped his scrutiny, to point out a single, resounding fact. "So, I know that before you came in here, Thrall gave you a piece of advice: do not throw a pity party. While I wouldn't work it quite like that, he has a point. I don't care how you feel, to be honest. You keep pausing your sentences, calling yourself flawed, acting like I care that you know you're the one that put yourself in this position. You speak as if saying you want to do good matters. Lex Luthor wanted to do good, too. His idea of good. His daughter, Lexi, is doing her idea of good--and quite frankly, it's nothing more than a pain in my ass. I don't care if you think you're a robot, an android or a person. I don't care if all you think you can do is take a bullet," he explained to her. After that, his tone shifted back to the one he had before. He became authoritative. The atmosphere shifted as he continued to tell her he didn't care. The room became his hunting grounds.

"Thrall told you that because he knows I don't care. I have too many important things to care about. So, I'm going to ask this one more time and your answer may just influence my decision," he told her, offering her the only opportunity she seemed to have since she entered to make a difference. His eyes were almost glaring at her in frustration. Maybe it was irritation. Hell, maybe he just plain didn't like her. Whatever it was, it made him seem like the tiger ready to pounce. "What do you think you can do to make your second chance worth the risk to my agents?" he asked her plainly.

@NecroKnight (This would be the moment to shift her from an idealist to a realist. She 'needs' to provide a practical answer. Not some line about doing good.)

@Sir Les Paul

Karoline thought about her answer, for a second at that - then gave her answer. Maybe her last answer in the Watchtower at that, or maybe worse in this life - she hoped it was enough to satisfy Waller, since she was true to God honest, out of ideas. "I can still fight, though my connections are gone, I still remember what I learned. I am still 150% stronger, than an average human - making me still a deadly force on the field."

She took a moment, before continuing. "I am a hacker, short on my end, but I am still able. I can still learn. Learn from my mistakes and better myself. I can still disguise and be the infiltraitor I was designed for, Sir..." replied Kary, awaiting her sentence.

"Your fighting is sub-par, your connections made you weaker, you can't use well over 90% of what you learned, I have plenty of meta-Human assets, I have plenty of better hackers in this very building, everyone can learn, your design doesn't matter and I could give that mask to anyone," he told her, completely tearing through her answer in a heartbeat--one long-winded response. Yet, somehow, his tone seemed more intrigued. Something about this answer reacted differently inside Waller. Maybe it was because she stopped whining. Maybe it was because she stated facts instead of ambitions. Maybe it was because for once in her short life, she actually listened to someone else. Regardless, it merited an entirely different response from Waller. He leaned back in his chair, crossed his fingers together and rested his chin on them. His discerning eyes never left her body. In fact, it was hard to remember if the man even blinked. 

"I have a dozen agents that could replace you, Agent Hope. All of them better-trained. Most of them that make the League feel like an authentic agency, not a reincarnation of the Teen Titans initiative. You listed reasons you could be an agent. I want you to tell me just one reason that makes everything you listed worth the risk. Everyone has the potential to do good, how will you reach that potential?" he asked her. He guided her, really. His question was different than every other one he offered her. His tone was less scrutinizing and more genuine. She needed to give him an answer that differentiated her. He wanted her identity in from of him. Her self-image. He wanted to know Karoline Hope. He needed to know her to make his decision.

@NecroKnight (Before you answer, let Rui reply at least once. I'm trying to align these conversations some. I have six active scenarios right now and I'm trying to end this one.)

Aya was very plain in her speaking, infusing it with as little emotion as possible. 

This man, like the interrogators of the Lesola system, were intended to manipulate her. Although, he seemed genuinely kind, (and he didn't use whips that not only left wounds, but would electrocute) he was still trying to change her. The issue was, this time she wasn't sure if she was meant to be broken and reassembled in his image for the better, or worse.

"I know that this is the sector known as "Star City"...but please inform me of the Earth's geography. The countries, as they are called, perhaps? A map?"

She would start simply, basic questions about Earth in general. Then, perhaps, more detailed, specific information to the city: What is the 'Coffee Shop'? Is the 'Coffee' not a bean? Why would one make an entire establishment to sell this bitter bean? 

What is a 'cell phone'? Is it a microscopic communication device? How would you not loose it? 

@Sir Les Paul

"That one is relatively simple," he replied with a smile. He kicked off the platform he was leaning against just as he did before, but this time he started off down one of the alternate hallways in the Watchtower. "But, I can do far better than a map," he elaborated, "just follow me." The Watchtower was notoriously tortuous in its complexity, so she would need to stick relatively close. As he continued through the halls, he said, "It'll be a moment before we get there. Why don't you ask another question?" He seemed genuinely enthused to assist her. Especially considering these were more legitimate, semantic questions.

@Rui

"Okay...what is a 'Shopping Mall'? Is this a bazaar of some kind?" she asked, following him closely. She feared if she were too far behind, she'd loose him in this maze of halls. 

"And what is your full name?" This was a less broad question, "I understand it is custom to know one's name when addressing them." 

@Sir Les Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
"A bazaar is a good word for it, but it's not completely accurate," the Commander replied to her first question. "I've read up on your culture some. You did not develop an economy beyond single traders and caravans between people. What I need to tell you is how shopping works on Earth. In a bazaar, different tradesmen try to sell you their wares at stands. If they do well, they may buy a shop. Sometimes, they do well enough to buy more than one and they pass it on to their sons. On Earth, shops are not always owned by families and some have done so well there may be hundreds or thousands of them that carry the same goods. This is because many people wish to purchase the same goods of the same quality, but do not wish to travel extensively far. Not all shops are like this. Some are small and owned by only a single person. Some people own a few shops. Some people own many. There is a lot more to it, but for now, all you need to really know is that on Earth, there are many of the same shops in different places for convenience and they often make very good profit. This is all important because a shopping mall is a place that people can go to to find a large variety of these shops all in one building instead of going to many different ones. You can walk under the same roof from one shop to another. Some malls are also bigger than others. There may be several levels on top of each other of shops and stores and places to eat food. Some small ones only have one or two levels and just one place with a few different places to eat. Our economy is based on spending the money we make, so civilians often take pride in where they shop and what they wear." His explanation was thorough. A little more calm and detailed than Thrall, but it definitely explained the concept. It also explained the activity of shopping on Earth and why it was heralded as a major event.

"You will not learn my full name," he told her, "because it is secret. In the League, few know who I am in general. I work for Waller directly. Would like to pick a name to call me?" he asked. In the time it had taken him to explain what a shopping mall was, the two had traversed enough ground for them to be standing in front of a closed door to a room with a window that showed what appeared to be an enormous table with many, many mirrors and lights all aimed towards the center and several terminals around its edges. Regardless, the Commander waited for her answer before continuing on.

@Rui

She first nodded in understanding on the portion about the mall, then took on a melancholy expression. 

"That is a pity." 

She murmured, "Pick a name for me to call you by. I do not want to offend you by anything I may say. So?" She offered. 

@Sir Les Paul

@Sir Les Paul

"By listening to the mistakes I have made. By understanding, why I had caused such mistakes to happen in the first place. By learning from such mistakes, so they don't repeat again by accident. By training, so I am better prepared to face such mistakes," spoke Kary, having thought slightly longer than before. "By understanding the chain of command, and obeying it. And...by not acting, like a child and arguing with the Head of the ULJ, Sir."

Kary hoped that this one carried her through - that she was a rookie, and young and liability. But that she had the potential to learn and get better - removing her was the easy thing, eliminate the person and eliminate the problem. But she still had so much to give, or able to give.

"Hmmm," he said aloud as he contemplated on what to call himself. He had thought of plenty of aliases in the past, but this one was without a mission objective. He found it oddly more difficult to think of a name on the spot when it wasn't for the sake of a mission or objective. Was his mind really so single-tracked? The difficulty of answer the question and contemplating why his mind just went blank was enough to make him freeze. Not noticeably, but just for questioning himself. Ultimately, he gave up for that moment, typed in a keycode on the terminal and opened the door to the next room. It was fairly large on the inside. It was actually a simple conference room, but because it may need to hold a large party or a small one at any given time, it was built to accommodate. He walked over to one of the other terminals that acted as desk and began typing on it. "Earth is a complex planet of nations, borders and boundaries. It is not built into equal sectors including solar systems like what you are used to. Plots of land are divided up chaotically and called countries. Each country has its own law and government. We protect them all through a body called the United Nations which is the body that Waller answers to, basically," he told her, explaining roughly--very roughly--how Earth worked. With one more keypress, a hologram floated in front of them with Earth outlined as a sphere. It showed every little detail on it and around it was an overlay with the borders he had told her about.

"Call me John," he answered her, finally just thinking of the simplest name he could. "Where would you like to see first?" he asked her.

@Rui

She nibbled her bottom lip in thought, studying the map with much interest. Her eyes were glowing again; she wasn't threatened, rather taking on information rapidly. Aurians were very visual creatures. 

"Ghana, please." She replied, pointing towards the appropriately labeled country. Ghana happened to be the name of a friend in the past, a slave as well under the Toltax. She was Vallorian, six feet tall, with midnight blue skin and silver hair; the kindest woman Aya had ever met.

She died when an airlock malfunctioned and opened, shooting her, and a few others who were cleaning it, out into space. It was terribly sad.

"Have you ever met a Vallorian?" she asked, her question seemingly out of the blue. "They're a beautiful race." 

She delicately reached out, her fingers phasing through the hologram with the faintest touch. She retracted her hand, her index finger igniting with green flames. She blew lightly on the flames, like trying to blow out a candle, and watched as the flames trailed out, seemingly orbiting the planet, until they formed a green ring around it.

She smiled softly, fascinated by the spinning globe. Despite its faults on the ground, from a distance, Earth was beautiful. 

@Sir Les Paul

"Ghana is... quite a long way from where you were on Earth," he replied. He waved his hand through the hologram, gesturing it to zoom in before expanding on Ghana. "It's on a continent called Africa, not honestly much to do with us," he explained to her, "but it can be very beautiful." He then pinched the overlay in front of him, causing the more massive one to react:

1920px-Volta_lake_from_the_Saint_Barbara_Church.JPG

"Our knowledge of your planet is slim, but from what I gather, sites like this would be rare for you," he continued on. Really, though, he was just as lost watching her as she was with the hologram itself.

Waller looked the girl over. His eyes could pry rust off a nineteenth century plow and that same force was cutting through Kary right now. Everything she had said up until this point was surging through his mind. He was questioning just what to do with this girl in front of him. She was a risk, no doubt. She was definitely a danger to her team. It was actually easier to explain what she wasn't, and that, quite simply, was a real agent. She was no soldier. She was untrained, unfit and incompetent in every aspect of an organization like this. She was everything that shouldn't be in the League. She was no professional...

"I will not reactivate your networking. I will not reactivate your peripheral processing unit. You should never have been given access to tools you have no idea how to use because quite frankly, you used them wrong. I would stop calling yourself a hacker, too. Without your databases to access and peripheral processing unit, your hacking is about as limited as a first year student at small town community college. You relied on all of these tools far too much and you thought they were what made you an asset," he explained to her, his voice stern. This was most obviously part of his verdict. She wasn't getting back what he took from her. "I will allow you one more opportunity to become an agent, but not out of pity or sympathy, but because you do have assets that could prove useful. What you need is a foundation. Before you ever even dream of getting access to those tools, you need to focus on becoming more than some dreamer. You need to learn how to function as part of a team. You need to learn what it is to be a soldier. You need to be taught instead of just downloading knowledge," he told her.

He then leaned over his desk and stared at her. If his eyes could rip off rust before, now they could pierce that same iron plow as if it were cardboard. "Fail again and Karoline Hope will cease to exist. I don't like prisoners. Locking you up would be a waste of a money, a waste of time and would do nothing more than make another enemy if you were released. Your programming has a failsafe to stop your heart. Fail me, and I will use that failsafe. I will have your body retrieved. I will have your organic remains disposed of and your cybernetics extracted for research," he told her with easily the most intimidating threat she had ever heard in her life. 

"Are we clear, Agent Hope?" he asked her--almost rhetorically. There was no other answer than 'yes, sir.'

@Rui @NecroKnight

@Sir Les Paul

"Yes, Sir," she replied, swallowing deeply at that. She honestly felt a shiver run up her spine at that, how could one man be something like this.

Even the worst criminals wouldn't go as far as to kill another member of their own - threatening with a basic Damocles' sword above their head. Then to violate their body for science at that.

She shuttered to imagine what made him like that in the first place. Or even, how he got elected that way. What he said was borderline monstrous at that. She dare say her innocence like just died here and now.

Kary atleast hoped they would let her use the training room here. She needed to punch something, hard at that and likely a thousand times over too.

Aya turned to him then, a certain sadness in her eyes. 

"Do you think I'll ever my homeworld again?"

She asked softly, moving her hand back from the hologram. The ring remained for a moment or so, before seemingly dissolving. 

She knew it was mostly destroyed by the war, and few of her people remained...but still. It's where her family could be...missing her...

She felt her cheeks moisten and gingerly reached up to her face, wiping away the streams of tears she didn't know she was shedding. She sniffled, wiping the away quickly, embarrassed.

"I-I am sorry..." she mumbled, looking downwards. She still couldn't stop the tears, and held back a sob. She missed her home: she hadn't been back in so long...and now, she probably never could. 

@Sir Les Paul

"Your role in the League will now be defined with new parameters. You are no longer a junior member. You are an apprentice to Red Arrow and he will be evaluated on his ability to instruct you. You will not have access to various League resources. The communicator given to you by Thrall is likely your most valuable possession. Unlike your internal communications, that device is directly linked with the Watchtower network as all other issued devices are. Every communication sent from it is mirrored on our network and stored. Its security is significantly more complex than one-way communication because it does not directly send messages, but sends individual portions of the message to the Watchtower network and individual to be reconstituted at the receiving communicator. Even if communications would be interrupted as was your case, replacing them or reading them would be even more difficult. Precautions made by me to avoid mistakes like the one you made," he explained, primarily going into detail about the technology she was given. While he was less intimidating simply explaining to her the more finite details of her situation, it was far from a comfortable atmosphere.

"Furthermore, you will remain on the Watchtower until the evaluation of Team Arrow has ended. I will find a suitable member to watch over you and Kal'Aya. Until further notice, you respond directly to them," Waller told her. At that note, he realized that Thrall was gone on his own mission almost immediately after dropping off Karoline and that the Commander would eventually have to return to Star City to finish his evaluation. He needed someone else to... babysit. "Do you have any questions?" he asked her. His brows were raised for a moment as his eyes looked up from the screen he was typing on.

The Commander paused for a moment. Her question hit him hard simply because... he didn't know. It was far beyond his range of knowledge. He held back a chuckle knowing that she wouldn't appreciate the gesture of humor, but it was there dormant in his mind. "I'm going to share a saying with you. If I just said it, you wouldn't understand what I mean. The United States is a country on Earth. In the military of the United States, higher ranks are often paid considerably more. A higher ranked officer is often required to keep more secrets and know more things. All pretty simple. But, because of that nature, a phrase in the military was created: it's above my pay grade. When soldier or an officer doesn't know something because of their low position--like me in this case--it is effective to say that 'it's above my pay grade.' The humor in that phrase is lost now, but it does sum up what I mean... I have no idea. The entire concept of alien worlds is still foreign to me."

Once he realized she was distinctively crying, he stepped away from the terminal and turned towards her. He contemplating grabbing her shoulder or some other means of comfort, but he didn't know how suitable that was--especially given their previous encounter. "To be honest, Kal'aya, the entire idea of aliens is beyond me... space... it's so huge. All the possibilities out there. What is normal to you is bewildering to me. I would never have guessed an alien was in front of me if Waller never told me... I would never have guessed your beauty came from the stars," he told her.

@Rui @NecroKnight

@Sir Les Paul

"None, Sir," replied Kary at that - she didn't have much questions or the proper mindset at the time to ask any more questions. She needed time to recharge, and gather what she had known. She kept her face neutral when he had mentioned apprenticeship to Red Arrow. Kary needed to have some talks with him anyway at that - she atleast hoped, he would be more...helpful in understanding her situation. And at that, the communicator - she kept it in her ear; she didn't know about its technology - but if it was unjammable then it likely was her best friend at that.

Karoline hoped, that whomever was left to 'babysit' them would allow them to visit the training area. She really needed to relax, and gather her thoughts - this was alot to take in.

Aya looked up at him, her bottom lip trembling. Finally she gave in.

Before he could even process what had happened, there was a blinding green flash and the loud snap that accompanied her teleportation. When she reappeared less that a second later, she was hugging him, sobbing openly into his shirtfront. 

"T-Thank...hic...you." 

@Sir Les Paul

The Commander was a soldier first. Regardless of her intentions, shooting at him in a blinding green light was something that triggered his combat response. As she tried to hug him, she yet again phased through him. It wasn't until he had the second to think to realize what she was trying to do. Instead of appearing several feet away or somewhere else in the room, he merely positioned himself a half-inch back so that she could still hug him. He was still on edge. His sympathetic nervous system kicked in. His heart rate shot up. His muscles were tense. What she did, plain and simple, was not something you did to a soldier at any time. Luckily, he was trained to be more than just a soldier. He adapted in no small part due to the extensive training he received from his brother and Waller. He wrapped his arms around her, still tense, and simply held her there. "You're welcome, Kal'Aya... Earth is your new home now, and you are welcome to it," he told her, trying his best to think of something profoundly political to tell her, but ultimately having a difficult time due to his natural instincts.

@Rui @NecroKnight (Necro, I have to make a new character to put Kary with, but as of now, I'm actually working on a combined post that'll act as a 'guide to the League' [tbh, you'll probably like it] which is my current focus on creation. Once I finish, I'll properly reply to you. Promise.)

Aya frowned lightly at his tensing, and even more so at him pulling away. Of course, her face was hidden, so he wouldn't be the wiser, but it still hurt her feelings. 

"Please, John, just call me Aya. Remember? Kal is a last name." 

She looked up at him, searching his face. 

"Another question, why do you pull away from me? Am I frightening because I am..." she made a broad gesture towards herself, "...not human?" she stepped back from him then, and awkwardly crossed her arms. "I'm sorry...I didn't think..."

@Sir Les Paul

"I am a soldier, Aya," John responded to her. She seemed visibly upset by his action which itself seemed to counteract everything he was trying to establish. "It had nothing to do with you; it was my training. You were a fast-moving object that I did not expect. My training is to avoid that... since most of the time in the field, it would be deadly," he told her. He tried his best to explain to her his position. A soldier, on some level, would always act on the instincts ingrained into them. Many suffered PTSD from it. Most never 'recovered'; it simply became part of them. Such was the life they enlisted for. John smiled back to her once he noticed that she was scanning over his face. It was the least he could do. What he noticed is her close off. Instead of saying any more, he offered her a different gesture. He extended his hand to her silently, his palm held up and exposed to her.

"Dismissed," Waller replied to her as soon as she admitted she had no questions. He looked back down to the screen he focused on just a moment ago. "You will leave through the fourth chute and be greeted by Agent Love. She will then retrieve our asset and proceed to keep you in custody while in the Watchtower. Furthermore, she will put you through basic training for no less than eight hours per day for you the Commander finishes his evaluation. I will then bring you back here to watch--silently or until called upon--my rehearsal of the evaluation to all members involved," he told her, giving her further instructions, including what she would be doing for the remainder of her stay in the Watchtower.

@Rui @NecroKnight (Just recreate the scene of entering the chute in reverse to leave. You'll be greeted by Agent Love. She is a normal human, through and through. Her last name is just Love... lol)

@Sir Les Paul

(Lulz. Can't understand if serious or just trolling now)

"Understood, Sir," replied Kary, as she soon took the fourth chute and was taken away from Waller' office. Once she had left the place - she let out a deep breath, that she hadn't realized - that she had been holding.

So many thoughts were racing through her head - once she passed the core, her thoughts soon returned multiple times faster. It made her both more frightened after, the talk with Waller, whom seemed a worse monster than some of the stories in the Orphanage. However, thanks to her mind working faster - she was able to process the thoughts faster at that and in a sense, enabling her to stabilize her inner turmoil; before she would reach this Agent Love. 

Knowing Waller, it was maybe something scary, scarred and beyond tough - somebody like maybe the Commander, or maybe just as immitating and con-man as he was.

Aya smiled and gently took his hand. 

"I am sorry for my anger towards you for before," she smiled warmly towards him, "You are a good friend, John." She looked as thought she wanted to see more, but she shook off the notion. 

She looked back towards the globe, returning to their original game. With her free hand, she pointed to France. 

"Tell me about this one." 

@Sir Les Paul

"France," he muttered once she seemed to settle down. He turned back to the terminal, typed in a few commands, then again the sphere swirled and focused in on a new little area. "France is on a continent called Europe. Specifically, the larger continent of Euraisa, but for some geographical reason in history, there is some division between them. France has been a key country in the last two Great Wars when our largest threat was ourselves... before we arguably even needed a Justice League. I've been there three times, all on missions, so I've never had a chance to enjoy it, but there are plenty of sights... good countryside, historic places. Probably none more famous than the Eiffel Tower," he told her, pinching the terminal to bring up a brand new picture for her:

gallery-1444338501-eiffel-tower-at-night.jpg

The chute came to an abrupt, but relatively peaceful stop. For the speed it was going, the lack of inertia when stopping was impressive; but, such was expected from the Watchtower. Outside of it was a relatively stern blond with a clipboard and pen. Her eyes were bright in color, but dull in spark. She seemed much like Waller or the Commander--somewhat as Kary expected--in that the aura she gave off due to her demeanor was strict and militant. She looked up through her glasses to see Kary as the doors opened. "Hello, Agent Hope. I'm Agent Love, but most just call me Trish. You may do whichever you like, I have no preference," she said, greeting Kary. Despite her relatively cold, outward appearance, she didn't seem nearly as daunting as either of the others. In fact, she seemed more polite and greeted Kary rather pleasantly. Her voice came off as work-oriented, like a secretary, more than it did a trained operative. 

large.jpg
 Agent Patricia Hope, the Enforcer

"It is my understanding that your official rank is an apprentice, which makes it surprising you're even aboard the Watchtower. Only authorized members normally are. That said, you'll be designated a room and to go outside that room, it appears you'll need to be in my custody. I'm also designated to run you through basic training at least once before discharge," she said, running Karoline rather politely through her view of the situation. Again, unlike Waller whom was authoritative, Agent Hope simply seemed like another person just doing their job. "What would you like to do first, Agent Hope?" She asked quite plainly.

@Rui @NecroKnight (Necro, keep in mind that her peripheral processing unit was disabled. She doesn't think that much faster than a normal person. Maybe a little? 10-15%, tops? Her neural pathways are more efficient, but that's her only benefit.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back