• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Watchers of Lynnhaven IC

Kral couldn't help, but start to crack up at the comment about him and nodded Cal "Well it's been a pleasure meeting you, glad to know I've got you watching my back" he said giving her a thumbs up. He then moved himself abit to walk more towards the man who just flung alot of burns all around. Kral pointed at him in a cheeky fashion and said "Hey now, you may be right, but not how I would suggest going in for a first impression" he said and chuckled abit before shrugging it off

He continued "Though I do have gear that needs transporting, mostly just pda's with enough data and body mods to fill a library...that and some fuel and some alternate shells for me in case something goes wrong." he said walking over to him "I've got all the info on locations and transport roots if you'd like them" he said as he opened up his arm again to show him the holo-map that was now projecting it's self.

On the side though, Kral was doing something with the signals he had noticed and was trying something new. Calista would notice an odd message coming through, requesting access to the same voice comm that the A.I. was using. Though the request was standard it was clear who it was from, since next to the message there was a chibi version of Kral's face with a thumbs up next to it. Being subtle was not his thing.

Nikolai shook his head at the offered map. "I was just posing the question outloud for Atlas' sake. Talk to him if you need your gear recovered. I have some of my own things I probably should get myself..." He looked up and down at the shell now that he was closer. "I'm not trying to be rude but, why?" He asked gesturing to the 'man's entire body.

"Hmmm?" For a moment, Kral looked himself over and had a large array of thoughts running through his mind, not knowing what his old self truly wanted with this shell. He had large arrays of stories and thoughts as he wondered himself why he was this, but his sensor knew for a fact that this man didn't care, no sense of kindness or even honesty would get anything out of him. He would be dismissive and above others do to his attempt at either being dominant or trying to show us how little he cares for how he feels. This is defiantly one that Kral would avoid, nothing about the readings his social sensors could find anything attractive about his vocal tone or the way he was treating others.

Kral thought went against the idea of dealing with a man like this and simply put away his gear and shrugged "I liked the design I suppose" his tone sounding less happy and more monotone. Once he did he simply moved away from the man and kept his distance from him, opening up his arm and going over some routes and schematics, that way he was sure of what he would show Atlas before he did.

Symere felt his eyes getting weary after all the commotion in a secluded hallway. The urge to get some rest compelled him to fall asleep but the densely packed hallway filled with the company of odd-balls prevented him from doing so. Symere felt him inhaling and taking long drags from his cigar, the smoke curled inside his mouth and escaped from the corners of his crimson lips. Symere grunted as he looked up the ladder.

"I'll return when progress continues.". Symere felt right in leaving the bunch as he felt his warm clammy hands grip the ice cold touch of the steel bars. Gripping the bars underhanded with his pink palms and pulling up with quick strength. Symere would ascend the ladder until his head creeped into the warehouse. He felt a gust of wind, calming, it's sound resembling that of a distant whisper compelling him to meditate. Symere stretched his back and limbs, their muscles contracting and pulling at each other.

His fingers brushed against the cylindrical object, he'd burn out the flame on the end of the cigar by pressing down against a crate gently. The grey smoke escaped from the bottom and flowed out in all directions before the once brightening light had been extinguished from existence. Symere sighed, the company downstairs had annoyed him, Symere felt better now that he'd left them to their own personal frustrations downstairs. But now as he thought about it he felt that sooner or later someone would be compelled to follow him for some blank reason.

The feeling was unjustified, no one had exchanged too many glances with him, spare the lighting of the cigar with his revolver. There was a balcony above with some windows allowing single rays of pale moonlight through. Symere moved towards the ladder, the leather on his boots scraping against the floor as he made his way towards the rungs of the ladder. Slowly and surely he'd nudged upwards towards a rafter where the windows were. Symere would place his lukewarm palms against the window and gently pushed, the window creaking as it allowed enough space for him to crawl through.

An even colder breeze blew in the air, colder then the one inside the warehouse. Symere sat on the slanted rooftop of the warehouse as he slid his bottom to the darkest corner, shade provided by an overhang at the top of the warehouse. It was on this roof that he felt the ice-like breeze envelop him as he sat, freezing him over, and being thawed by the slowing of such breeze. Up here, it was calm unlike the hidden corridor underneath the warehouse. Up here, Symere felt independent of those around him.

Barely anyone noticed Benji. Was he too good at staying unnoticed, or were these people just rude? Probably safe to go with the latter for future reference.

Yo, you hear that girl just you cute?

Yes, I'm not deaf.
Her name is Gabrielle Dement. Pretty attractive if you ask me.
Robots can't perceive beauty.
I am offended. Heh. Nah, that's just according to what humans consider to be the most attractive face and body.

Benji turned toward Gabrielle and flashed a grin. "Hey, you're pretty cute too, Gabrielle."

He expected her to be surprised. He was quite a bit away from her, and it would've been very hard for a normal person to hear the words under her breath, especially over all the other talking.

Well, that was enough flirting for a day or so. Time to get to business. Benji strolled over to a seated David Monk. He was obviously bored. Benji was bored too, no one paid much attention to him except that girl. He'd have to talk to her later.

Standing in front of Monk, Benji began to speak.
"Mr. David Monk? I know this is a bit spontaneous, but I have a request of you. I know you're already going to get paid by this mysterious organization, but I'm willing to offer you a large percentage of my cut in exchange for some of your services. I require someone with your specific talents to fix some...complications."

animegirl20 animegirl20
DigitalEcho DigitalEcho

Gabriele was starting to get bored and annoyed. How much longer would they be sitting in here. She glanced over back at Benji. No one had seem to notice him yet. Well if they did they didn't make it known. Her mind was about drift off to something else but she suddenly noticed him looking over at her flashing a grin and what he said next took her off guard.

"Hey, you're pretty cute too, Gabrielle."

She looked at him with a bit of a surprised look on her face which soon changed into slight embarrassment. He heard what I said!? How!?
She then watched as he walked over to the monk. She smirked. Note to self watch what I say assassin boy has crazy hearing. As soon as that interaction was over she became bored again and hot it was getting stuffy. She stood up and walked out of the room and into the hall. She then leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. She thought about maybe trying to talk and make friends since she would be working with them but she needed a break from being in that room. "Seriously how long have we been in there?"
QizPizza QizPizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back