• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Elroy

Interaction: Silent Child Silent Child

The boy kept shaking his head which he is starting to notice happening a lot. Easily disregarding the habit he was leaning more onto what the boy's main objective was in the world market. Elroy kept his hands on his pocket, letting his ears listen. "*ahem* Did you brew those yourself?" He asked with a cheerful tone.

He looked up to the dimming sky before returning his eyes to the boy. "Well it is the World Market, merchants have to make sure their goods stand out among the buyers." Now letting his gloved hands-free to motion along with his words. "Covering only half the stalls and buyers doesn't mean no one wants your, Ummm, Mana... restoration potions, was it?" Giving an awkward crooked smile to the boy as he awkwardly tries to help chin up the fellow. "Say, how about I help you? Help, Like sell your potions to the rest of the folks? Given how big this place is, surely at least one would like to take interest in your hard-worked potions. Can't really find them and sell to them from out here." Now offering his hand out to the boy. Looking back one more time into the busy marketplace, it seems to have eased down unlike earlier before.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Dean smiled as Scrub offered freely
"Thank you, your awfully nice to me, I don't deserve this. And a dragon fruit would be nice, never tasted those in a while"

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Dean smiled as Scrub offered freely
"Thank you, your awfully nice to me, I don't deserve this. And a dragon fruit would be nice, never tasted those in a while"
Xen6n Xen6n

"As you wish, and don't be silly, everyone deserves compassion. Along with those who're working hard to redeem themselves from wrong!"

He sprouted a Dragon Fruit and handed Dean one.

He then went back to restocking plants, with each becoming more unique from the last..

Lunee's eyes widened when Shrub offered Dean food for free. She hadn't had a decent meal since what seemed like ages.

"I don't want to sound rude but could I have something too?" She unwittingly started to toy with her nails, hoping the question didn't come off as inappropriate.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Last edited:
Dean took the Dragon Fruit from Scrub with a nod, forming a knife out of ice he cut the dragon fruit in half and molded the ice knife into a spoon, he began to scoop the flesh of the fruit and eat it.

"Fruit's amazing, you have the ability to manipulate plants?"

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Lunee's eyes widened when Shrub offered Dean food for free. She hadn't had a decent meal since what seemed like ages.

"I don't want to sound rude but could I have something too?" She unwittingly started to toy with her nails, hoping the question didn't come off as inappropriate.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
racoon racoon Xen6n Xen6n

"Of course! Be my guest." He happily obliged, starting up his inferno hydrangeas under a metal slab, he began prepping some sort of meat with various seasonings.. He had also implemented diced onions, oil, parsley, and garlic.

He turned to Dean, and answered.

"It's a natural bond between nature and my kind, in which we harness physical traits of plant life. You could moreso say that we're something of an equivalent to sentient plants.."

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

"Ahh, it explains your unique physiology, I'd imagine your kind to be a very peaceful race. Why'd you come here to urban places like this market, if it was me I would never leave my home"

He said with a sigh as his mind went far, thinking back to his home high up in the mountains

Xen6n Xen6n

"Well.. It all started a few years ago.. A river had deceived me with its currents and sent me to the Odin Coast, which is very much far from the entrance to my forest nation's borders.. From there I was treated, and wandered the Odin Kingdom alone, While also offering assistance of any kind to those who needed it."

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

She paused, her having listening closely, she took one last bite of a mango before speaking.

"Where the people there..nice to you?"
She asked shrub, having had bad experience with most of the folk there she was very curious to see if they might of changed.

"Some were grateful, some were skeptical considering the rumors of war were fresh on their minds..

Others, however... I may have often faced discrimination, but later on they've humbled themselves and are working to fix their wrongs..

But.. in the case of the capital... I've faced heavy prejudices."

With one eye only being visible She gave a very heavy eyeroll, scoffing in the process as she was clearly annoyed about what she heard.

"Of course you did, I'm surprised some of the people there managed to get there Sh*t together.."
Her mood had changed rather quickly, but it was clear in her tone she wasn't surprised on the discrimination bit.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

_Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_

"Some had even tried to sack me of my belongings. They failed, and it costed them a few days in a medical ward. Surprisingly the authorities nearby at that time were lenient, as they were witnesses themselves."

Ophlia only seemed to get more upset, she was holding it in, the best she could.
letting out a sigh she nodded in understanding.

"..that's good, normally if you where newcomer they'd just sit and watch

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Hisoshi Armedia

The boy cleared his throat, bringing Hisoshi's attention back to him. "Did you brew those yourself?" After a moments thought, he shrugged. "The recipe is from my home country, but yes, I did brew these myself." The other boy looked upwards only for a moment before looking back to him. "Well it is the World Market, merchants have to make sure their goods stand out among the buyers." This made sense, but what he didn't understand was why none of them even showed interest in the first place. "Covering only half the stalls and buyers doesn't mean no one wants your, Ummm, Mana... restoration potions, was it?" "Yeah... that's what they are." He nodded and smiled thanks the boy's obvious effort in cheering him up. "Say, how about I help you? Help, Like sell your potions to the rest of the folks? Given how big this place is, surely at least one would like to take interest in your hard-worked potions. Can't really find them and sell to them from out here." He then held his hand out to show a physical attempt, but Hisoshi was still surprised. "You... want to help me?" He reluctantly shook his hand, believing he was able to be trusted.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Elroy

Silent Child Silent Child

"I do not know this place like it's the back of mine hand. What I do know is that I am willing to help." He quips back with his offered leather glove being shaken with hesitation. It doesn't take the observation of the boy's half-covered face to know. "Besides it will not hurt to try." Now sliding his rough work gloves off them and into his pockets, rustling the dangling mixed tools for carpenters and blacksmiths on his belt in the process. He looks up into the slow sun-setting sky, his glasses glint briefly. "Let us go." he motioned the boy to follow him as he reentered the gateway entrance.

It wasn't too hard to spot a boy with glasses and huge baggage filled with whatever hard equipment his assumed role was. He still remained close to the entrance waiting for the potion seller in a less crowded area, just beside a closed stall. "There you are, I hope to ask a few questions. Any other names for your mana restoration potions? What can you say makes them great and outstanding among other potions of their kind? For I, will admit do not know fully, hehe... Also how much are these a bottle?"

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
"Huh, did the Higher-ups treat you decently aswell? The uh, king and queen I mean--"
She was curious, and her demeanor was much more serious then before, but she was suddenly distracted by the smell of food, even though she was already stuffing her face with mangos she couldn't help but start thinking of what he was making.
"Man..that smells good--"

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

she took a step back, slightly suprised by the question.
"..ah, no no you already offered me fruit and such, that would be greedy of me, to ask for.."

_Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_ Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

"I doubt they would mind, they can probably grow back any fruits they like without limit"
Dean half jokingly told Ophelia, and seeing how Scrub had a connection to nature, anything related to nature was almost never hidden from them, so he guessed they won't mind at all.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Xen6n Xen6n

Nodding her face still kept her concerned look. She did of course want more food. she had spent months or a few years roaming around place to place, mostly staying in forests and caves, hunting and getting food by herself. She only heard about this place a few months ago, and it took a while to find it, it would be great to be able to relax somewhere, Eat, and maybe get new clothes for once.

it wouldn't be wrong to ask for a bit more, if I really need it right?

Ohpelia thought to herself, but after some heavy debating she simply shook her head
"It's alright, again I still find it a bit greedy on my behalf, I already Got Two things for free after all ..but I appreciate it!"

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

"O-Oh.."
She looked around in a confused manner, unsure if she should deny or not, he already made it, so it would be even worse to waste a perfectly good meal.

she let out a sigh, and began eating it, smiling as she did so.
"Ah, Thank you, I suppose.."

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
"Thank you very much!" Lunee said with a wide smile. The food smelled delicious.

She began eating it rapidly, feeling how hungry she had been. It tasted even better than it smelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back