• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
racoon racoon
She did indeed leave for a few seconds but came back, now on the other side of the stall, clearly looking uncomfortable by lunee's presence as she was the only one actively going towards her.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
"That would be nice." She said even though this situation seemed a bit odd.

Elroy

Interacting: Silent Child Silent Child

The boy was a bit strange to him to say the least. โ€œI appreciate your concern but as I said just came here to breath. Just like you who is just out here to wait, you know?โ€ And for the safety others too, he was lugging around sharp/hard objects and tools with him, add cramped roads and alleys plus brushing sides with other people may cause a little unintentional trouble. The mess was still ongoing inside and he hasnโ€™t stepped a foot forward towards the market entrance.

โ€œWhat are you trying to buy?โ€ Breaking the brief dead silence by following up with a question.

_Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_

Dean felt someone tapped him and he turned around to look at the same girl who hid behind him, they looked anti-social due to how they acted when they spoke to him, but he didn't mind, not only that he sympathized with the girl. He was once anti-social but after being trained by his father and uncle, he needed to be more open so he could help people more.

"Well, I'll try I guess, the spell will only calm them so the situation won't get any worse as it looks"

"Bolts of Bedevilement sweep past their eyes, as the Mists of Morpheus soften their cries!"

Blue crackling magical energy emitted from his hands began to swirls around his arm in a mist-like form, invoking Morpheus, Lord of Dreams, to calm the brewing crowd that abnormally started by itself, he whipped his hands out as the mist like energy was sent out in a wave as it traveled about the overcrowded areas of the market to take its effect.

World Market

The crowd seemed to calm... only a little at first, but the change quickly became noticeable as everyone slowed down, both confused and calm. They still moved towards the far stall, but in a much less hectic manner.

_Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_ Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo racoon racoon Xen6n Xen6n
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hisoshi Armedia

"I appreciate your concern but as I said just came here to breath. Just like you who is just out here to wait, you know?โ€ That made sense... it is pretty hectic back there... "What are you trying to buy?โ€ Hisoshi shook his head. "Only a few trinkets to help with something im making, but I mainly came to sell some of my mana restoration potions... Unfortunately, the first half of the stalls are unwilling to buy."

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Xen6n Xen6n
she looked impressed, and intrigued by what he had done. she stared in awe for a few moments before recollecting herself, as she turned to the guy.
"That was cool!"

realizing she shouted she quickly covered her mouth, thinking it was rude to be so immature.
"
Apologies, but that was amazing! wish i could do magic like that.."

Xen6n Xen6n racoon racoon _Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_

โ€œHm, rather impressive magic there.. Youโ€™d make good for de-escalation in a ruckus for sure.โ€

Shrub complimented to Dean as he restocked some plants.

How he did this was by slowly opening his hand over some soil, and as such, a teal glow surrounded it before a bundle of wind poppies sprouted out.

_Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_ Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Dean released a relieving sigh, as he saw the spell work. He actually just learned the spell from reading the Book of the Vishanti, last night, so he was relieved that the spell didn't go awry. He was grateful for his training even more then. He then chuckled as he saw the girl express how cool his spell was, which he didn't deny, it's why he wanted to learn the complex spell in the first place.

"Thank you.....erm, what's your name? Mines Dean, and don't fret about it, I wasn't born with any magical abilities, all this was learned, so I'm sure you can too"

He gave a reassuring smile and he then turned to Scrub when he heard them

"Well the crowd was becoming a problem, and thanks, I'm glad that I helped in some way, now it is to find out why everyone suddenly became so ecstatic for just one stall, was it some mental alteration or magic being involved.....or does this usually happen?"

He asked Scrub and the girl as he eyed the calmed crowd, deep in thought

Xen6n Xen6n Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
Her smile only grew wider once he asked. No one ever Been that nice to her in a while, her mother usually being the only one to support her.
"Nice to meet you Dean, I'm Ophelia, and That's great! You must be very skilled to learn that type of spell, say how did you learn it?"

----

Hearing the question about the stall situation she nodded.
"He has a point, alot of people went crazy in a matter of seconds, I mean..the stall is quit pretty. But I didn't expect people to go mad over it.."

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Her curiosity quickly turned into empathy, she was hoping she woudn't have to think or hear about war again, though she was used to it, it was part of the reason she was there to begin with

"Yeah, people are always at it now adays...infact my Home kingdom had been caught in it multiple times.

its hard to take toxicity so often so I needed a break I suppose.."

Of course that wasn't the only reason she left, but some privacy is meant to be kept

Last edited:
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
"Wow... That really was something." She whispered to herself staring at Dean as the crowd had calmed down.

---

The mention of war pulled Lunee out of the state of pure awe after seeing the spell work.
"Do you believe that? That there'll be a war?" She asked Shrub. Obviously she had heard these rumours before but never took them seriously.

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo _Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_ racoon racoon

"I learned it from the Book of the Vishanti, it's a powerful magical tome that my uncle who was also my mentor, gave to me before we departed. Most if not all the spells in there are highly complicated to cast let alone understand, which is why that spell took me ages to learn"

As he answered Ophelia's initial question. He then nodded at Ophelia's question towards Scrub. But after hearing of the incoming war from Scrub, it made sense to him.

"Do you know what's causing this impending war?"

Xen6n Xen6n
she looked interested in the book he had mentioned, not even having to say anything it was obvious she wanted to know more.
but she was distracted by dean's question, she figured she might have a decent answer as she has
experienced the issue first hand.

"Well, the reason my kingdom was so riled up was mostly because of racist threats against our kind..maybe thats the issue.
plus its very hard to immigrate to another place, people can get very rude when you go into another kingdom or country, uninvited.."

she said with an awkward shrug.

"War is the reason my home and kind stay hidden deep within the Odin Forests... fighting on a massive scale, with the ones who declare it sit back home as they send the young and innocent to their deaths.."

Shrub closed his eyes as he sprouted an inferno hydrangea (Hydrangea plant with extreme fire and heat properties)
and a riptide blossom. (Blossom plants that can generate high power water currents if placed in lakes or other aquatic surfaces)

Dean noticed Ophelia's interest in the tome he mentioned and made a mental note to allow her to answer any questions she had about it. He was more than willing to share what he knew of the Mystic Arts. But deviating from that after hearing the two plausible reasons for the war, he started to think, there are many reasons to cause this unknown and incoming war and they can come in any form, whether it's petty or not. So it was hard to pinpoint the potential reasons for it, but what he knew for sure is that whatever is causing this is seriously putting people on edge to the point of panic, so this must be really big. Usually, Dean doesn't associate with any earthly conflicts because he learned he should focus on the spiritual rather than the material of things, but he clearly saw how this both impacted Ophelia and Scrub (with the latter expressing their emotions through their enigmatic and awestricken chlorokinetic creations, which he found quite unique), so he didn't want to dismiss this problem and if he could help in any way, he would.

"We should do something about it, this will clearly cause a lot of people to die and affect the innocent in all sorts of ways."

Xen6n Xen6n She looked at him with a dumbfounded look, though It was hard to see because of her hood her tone matched it.

"And what could we do? People can't even immigrate without having issues, plus a war between countries/kingdoms would just cause there citizens to hate others and riot aswell .."

She paused before letting out a huge groan, clearly annoyed about something she was thinking about.
"Plus..you know how rulers can get? There so... stubborn sometimes"

"True, they can be as fickle as they are powerful..."

He folded his arms and sighed, Dean thought that it would be easy to solve these kinds of problems but he was wrong. Having avoided material affairs had really made him oblivious to the complications and politics of war, so he didn't know what to do. All he could do is to pray that the war doesn't come and if it does, it doesn't cause much harm.

"Yeah you're right, we can't do anything besides making it worse"

_Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_

Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Xen6n Xen6n
Hearing shrub's part on the matter she nodded in agreement, all that was said is true, and everyone should know it.

"I Agree, people have only grown more violent towards others, and it's becoming rather... pathetic in my opinion"

After a small moment of silence she let out a small laugh, her more happy personality
becoming more Apparent.

"It's good to know there's still some sane people around to talk to normally.."

"Yeah it is, I haven't talked so casual in such a long time, I'm always worried about the potential and possibilities, never taking a break"

Dean muttered as he more so spoke to himself about it. He then saw Scrub handing Ophelia a manga and started to notice how hungry he was.

"Hope it won't be too much to spare a fruit by chance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back