• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The War To End All Wars

Callidex

Secretly Kaiser Wilhelm II
The year is 1914. It has been well over two months since the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and Germany has recently declared war on Serbia. Many people alike are already beginning to believe that this will be one of the worst conflicts in human history.

What your nation does is solely up to you — Whether they join forces with either side or attempt to remain completely neutral will all be your choice.

The Rules And Requirements
- Do not complain if your country is taken
- Do not meta game
- Do not power game
- Do not harass other players
- Try to post at least once a week
- Replies must be at least a paragraph long
- Try to be as descriptive as possible
- Have fun!

The year is 1914. It has been well over two months since the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and Germany has recently declared war on Serbia. Many people alike are already beginning to believe that this will be one of the worst conflicts in human history.

What your nation does is solely up to you — Whether they join forces with either side or attempt to remain completely neutral will all be your choice.

The Rules And Requirements
- Do not complain if your country is taken
- Do not meta game
- Do not power game
- Do not harass other players
- Try to post at least once a week
- Replies must be at least a paragraph long
- Try to be as descriptive as possible
- Have fun!
I'm interested in this idea. I'll be the United States.

How realistic will be politics, and how will technological development happen?

Last edited:
you know exactly who i'll be interested in joining as
lmao
image0-49.png

Last edited:
Hey, I would be interested!
May I be that sweat German Empire?
FOR THE KAISER!

I'd like to know more about the systems, if any, but I might be the French. Time to get back the Alsace-Lorraine.

Eh, might as well join. Gimme a while to think about my pick for nation. Austria would be the logical choice, but I may go with something else.

People need to look at post dates more often. This is almost two months dead.

Shit, I just looked at the one above me and not at the others. Okay then, dead thread. Go away. Bye. *slashes thread with a trench shovel* See? No thread! Shoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back