• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• F
    antasy

directed by slim slim

nightmares, forgotten magic, monsters, gore, suspense, bloody clothes, damsels in distress, awful decisions, White Walkers, epic battles, betrayal, kingdoms in turmoil, alliances, REVENGE

a GOT roleplay

THE WAR OF TWO QUEENS

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
Absolutely down for a Martell and/or a Tully! Love the politics of the world and it's always interesting seeing an alternative history jumping off point. Curious as to where the Arryn's and Tyrell's are?

Nice to see this back in action! Count me in, for the Ironborn >:]

Absolutely down for a Martell and/or a Tully! Love the politics of the world and it's always interesting seeing an alternative history jumping off point. Curious as to where the Arryn's and Tyrell's are?
Every house is available but it was midnight and the code wasn’t letting me put more roles so I put the main Great Houses and called it a night lol

Every house is available but it was midnight and the code wasn’t letting me put more roles so I put the main Great Houses and called it a night lol
in that case i have a tyrell instead of a tully ^.^ already thinking of two girls. is it first come first serve?

in that case i have a tyrell instead of a tully ^.^ already thinking of two girls. is it first come first serve?
There are plenty spots to go around so no first come first serve. There are limited spots for Lord & Lady roles since there can only be one of each, but their children can be as numerous as 5. I'm allowing two characters per person, but once you're accepted and later down the line want another you can be my guest.

I'm working on the CS, I will update the links in the initial interest check but will also post it in here and tag those who have shown interest. Thanks again!

I'd be interested in playing a minor vassal of one of the larger houses or an Arryn if you would accept me

3yk3y1.jpg

Someone please play as rhaella im literally going to give you a grown ass dragon​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back