• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am interested. Is only one character allowed to have a dragon? Or can any character from the Targaryen bloodline have one?

Bump bump, we still have House Tully, Frey, & Baratheon spots that could be filled 👉🏽👈🏽

Bump bump, we still have House Tully, Frey, & Baratheon spots that could be filled 👉🏽👈🏽
what kind of roles do you need filled for them? bc i was looking through the character sheets and i got my self confused on which characters/roles have already been accepted haha
i have character ideas for everything so it don’t matter to me : )

tully, arryn, baratheon and greyjoys are very much open :) also lesser houses if you don't feel the need to have big players. the cap is currently at 4 characters per person! join the discord though if you can because we've got lots of plotting within house channels :)

Yep, we have a couple houses like tully, tyrell, and arryn that could be filled but if you want a lord position Greyjoy is open for that
Planning on being girl if thats alright! does any of them in particular need people or will i just go for any of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back